• Authors
  • Tickletorture

Tickletorture

My story probably isn't much different from yours. I have a pretty normal life, and I socialize well in public. But, I have always known there was something different about me, something that makes feel like I don't quite fit in.

And, since puberty I knew what is was, but I wasn't willing to admit it until I was 18.....I become aroused with damsels in distress. And, I'm not just talking about the seduction in Danielle Steele novels...I quickly found out I am a very kinky girl.

In college I had my first hands-on bondage experience, I am not into submissive men at all, and since I was straight I figured I was the one who had to be tied up. It was the most erotic experience of my life to that point..But, it wasn't what I wanted. I wanted to be in control, I wanted to hold the whip..

That is when I realized that I was bi. It was like a lightbulb went on in my head. I wanted to dominate pretty girls, bend them to my whim. = )

I have Lit to thank for helping me discover myself..and I have made a lot of friends along the way. Most of which i have lost contact with, and one very special friend.

Location

Pennsylvania

Author Stats

15 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
3Followers
1Following

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

S/m, Puppygirls, Ponygirls, And Anything Kinky =)

Contact Author

Contact Tickletorture by clicking here.