• Authors
  • ilsp692

ilsp692

I'm 60, 6', size 38, 200 lbs, little extra, silver hair, mustache blue eyes. Often been told I look like Burt Reynolds.
Race is not a factor but cleanliness and D/F is a must. I only can do daytime meetings.
I like a little foreplay, touching, stroking and sucking nipples will get me rock hard.
I like to hear the occasional soft moan telling me that she is enjoying it as I let my tongue explore the areas between the legs. I like to press my lips and work my tongue around the pussy, feeling the smooth skin.
I like taste the precome oozing from the clit and flowing onto my tongue.
I like to feel the warmth of a womans moist mouth as she moves up and down the entire length of my cock, coating it with her saliva.

In the 69 position I like to slide my hands around the womans back pull her to me and gently begin to suck the pussy skin at a slow rhythmic pace swirling my tongue around feeling the clit throb in my mouth.
I like the sexual excitement of feeling a womans clit pulsating when it swells and explodes in my mouth.
I like the woman to get on top facing me, take my dick into her hand and play with it rubbing her pussy for a couple minutes and then finally to feel the warmth as I slowly enter her when she lowers herself onto my cock.
I then like to hold still not moving for several minutes enjoying and just thinking about what we are doing.
I like to watch the womans face contort and feel my balls contract when the juices start to flow through our convulsing body and here the deep groans during our deeply satisfying climax together.
I like to just lay there naked holding and kissing each other until my cock gets hard and ready to go again.

I like to get on my knees between her legs and touch the tip of my cock to her wet pussy. With my hand, I slowly moved it up and down her slit, wetting the head with her juices, moving it over her clitoris.
I like to slowly slide my cock inside her. First just an inch or two, then slowly back out to the head, then in a bit more, out and in until completely inside the woman.

Still inside I lay facing her sideways and again hold still not moving inside her for several minutes playing with her nipples and clit and just thinking about what we are doing.

I like to slowly push in and out of her hot wetness.
I like to continued this movement until her pussy starts pulsating and she starts to climax.
I like to feel her contractions milking at my cock, pulling me inside her. I keep pumping her slowly, staying deeper inside her, using short quick strokes, bottoming out against her cervix each time. While the woman is still cumming, I feel the cum churning in my balls, and began to cum inside her. During the climax together for what seems like several minutes, her pussy continues to milk my cock, extracting every last drop of semen.

Location

Wappingers Falls

Author Stats

15 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
4Followers
8My Favorites
1My Comments

More About Me

Pets

Cat(s)

Contact Author

Contact ilsp692 by clicking here.