• Authors
  • theguidinggoddess

theguidinggoddess

Greetings!

I am a woman. I am a Goddess.

You are a man. You are a slave. You wish to serve a strong female, but you do not know how.

You wish to serve and need a powerful Lady to guide you in the right direction.

Role playing does not turn you on anymore and now you seek to serve truly with passion and love.

You are mature enough to understand the difference between role playing and service oriented slavery.

Do you seek to serve and receive nothing in return, but the pleasure of your Goddess's satisfaction?

If so you may be honored to be accepted into my Queendom you will find yourself cleaving to your enslavement to me.

You will come into my life with a troubled soul and learn how to improve it.

Understand that the focus of our relationship will be on me. Meeting my needs and my goals shall become your goal.

I am not specifically seeking to meet your needs.

But know that your needs will be met.

Service to me will not be served in solitude for in my wisdom I understand that one slave would find himself with an unreasonable work load. Further it is my analysis that there is too great of a need for a superior Goddess to be exclusively selfish.

I expect my potential slaves to follow simple directions. I expect them to work to exceed my expectations when fulfilling those orders.

I am seeking service slaves, financial slaves and a personal slave to assist in building the finest of empires for their Goddess.

You should have personal assets to offer. A personal asset is a skill or ability beyond being able to rub my body or clean my house. I am especially interested in finding a slave who has some computer language skills, A slave who could serve as a grounds keeper for my compound would be very useful and appreciated. There so many skills that I could put to use that I will not bother to list them here line item by line item.

My slaves may expect to be denied orgasm for a time frame determined by me. You will become appreciative of my granting the gift of orgasm unto you. The denial time may be an extraordinarily long time from your perspective.

Do not come to me expecting me to play out your sexual fantasies.

Do not come to me expecting.

Understand that your needs will be analyzed and defined by me to be desires or need. There is a vast difference which you shall grow to understand.

You will learn how to protect yourself from invaders. You will no longer live in fear because I will be there to guide you properly.

Under my guidance and love, you will learn how to be the best servant you can be.

I will not bring you on the road to darkness, where your passions to serve a Goddess has turned into a nightmare.

Once you feel my love and guidance, you will live to serve me and enjoy life for evermore.

Your only purpose in life will be to
make me happy.

You will work hard all day to make my life better.

I will not force anything on you, I will only wait and when your heart opens to me and that the fire burning inside you leads into a life of service and pleasure.

Once you are mine you will cleave to your enslavement to me. You will find yourself internally, eternally enslaved to your Goddess.
Your soul will sing for joy in my service.
You Imagine feeling as if the weight of the world has been lifted from you when I accept responsibility for you.

If you have read this far please continue for if you attempt to contact me and have not followed these simple instruction know that you risk permanent exhile from consideration now or ever.

I need a picture. I have given you one of mine. That is simple consideration.

If you seriously want consideration by me you will go to my own site which is the same as my signature, less the spaces
and you will fill out the questionaire which is free.

The Guiding Goddess

Location

Michigan

Author Stats

15 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
4Followers

More About Me

Pets

Cat(s), Reptile(s)

Fetishes

Men

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact theguidinggoddess by clicking here.