• Authors
  • Califblk

Califblk

Dominant Male Black seeking a submissive female. Experienced or novice and should be in her mid thirties to fifties. I prefer subs who are curvy, thick or bbws. Submissives in the SoCal area preferred, since I live in the Inland Empire and work in Los Angeles. Spanking, handcuffs and ropes will be explored (on you, not me). I am searching for a soft and sensitive woman who truly loves to be Dominated and controlled. She must be loving, sexual and love to kissing and foreplay. I am an intelligent man (I keep telling myself that) and I treasure that in others. I have a good sense of humor and so I love to laugh. I am a strict Dominant, but I am not severe, so you need not fear that I will berate you if you contact me and we choose not to pursue a relationship. You also need not fear that I will order you to do something by placing my order in BIG BLACK CAPITALS. I like to laugh a lot, but that's just too silly for me. If for some reason you like me but do not fit my "preferences" contact me anyway, I have been known to chat with subs just because they're nice. Be good.

Location

SoCal

Author Stats

15 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
15Followers
1Following
1My Favorites
1My Comments

More About Me

Fetishes

Dom/sub

Contact Author

Contact Califblk by clicking here.