rh4l

I've been reading stories on this site for about half a year now, and I love it. I had never read any erotica before now, but have been pleasantly surprised by the originality and talent of many of the authors on this site. I've finally gotten up the guts, so to speak, to begin submitting my own work, and am very hopeful that people like it.

Some things about my writing that you should know: first, I'm not a BDSM guy; that's not to say that I don't appreciate a story where either a man or a woman is dominant over another, for the opposite is actually quite true, I just don't like the inclusion of toys, or the infliction of pain. So if you are looking to see the lead female of one of my stories tied to the four corners of a bed, with her man whipping her senseless, that's probably not going to happen. Second, I am a romantic at heart, so any story I publish here will have a certain level of romance to it. It may not be the most prevalent thing going, but it will be there. Third, and finally, I have a thing, call it a fetish if you will, call it what you will, for pornstars. I honestly don't know where it comes from, but they mesmerize me, with one pornstar in particular, Kira Kener. I find her to be one of the most overall seductive women I've ever seen. So don't be surprised if she shows up, to some extent, in many of my stories.

Well, that's about all I can think to say about me and my writing, so I hope I've given you some type of insight as to what you're getting when you venture forth into my imagination. Oh, and I enjoy criticism of all types, both positive and negative, as long as it is constructive.

Thanks,

RH4L

Author Stats

15 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
4Following
1Series Published

More About Me

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

Pornstars

Contact Author

Contact rh4l by clicking here.