• Authors
  • Patchouli_girl

Patchouli_girl

To all the guys who consider sending me a PM. Before you waste your time, and mine, let me tell you what I will not respond to. 1) Simply one liners like, "Hey Babe, wanna chat?" Or PMs written in all lower case. In my experience, people who can't spell properly don't make for very interesting conversation. 2) Invitations to watch you pleasure yourself on Skype or any other type of webcam medium. 3) Invitations to join you on any type of Messenger service, like Yahoo, MSN, etc. I don't have any of those on my computer and I don't really have the time to chat at length anyway since I come here mostly to read stories. That said, I do, on occasion, talk about my fantasies, fetishes, and sexual experiences with the right person. And, speaking of the right person, I prefer chatting with older men, 40+. When it comes to talking about my sexuality, I get more excited telling an older man about it. So, please do tell me your age when you introduce yourself. And don't try to lie about your age. I'm a lot more experienced in chatting with guys than you are and I can spot a youngster in 5 sentences or less. I am very sexually minded and have a very kinky side to me (I am on Literotica, after all) and love to tell you about it, but I'm just not always in the mood to do so. So, don't be offended if the one time you try to talk to me I won't answer. Keep in mind, when I log on to Literotica, I get accosted by men almost instantly. By the time I log off, 20 or 30 different guys will have PMed me, so you're not the only one trying to get my attention. Also, I prefer being asked about my experiences or fantasies but I'm not so much interested in yours. Nothing personal. It's just that it excites me more to turn on a guy by telling him about what I have done, or fantasize about doing. On that note, I love being asked questions about myself. Pretend you're interviewing me, get me to talk about myself. I find that this is more stimulating for me and tends to keep the conversation longer. Let me also answer some common questions in advance, so I don't have to go through that process with every guy every time. A) Have you ever had sex with someone from Literotica? Answer: Yes. (I'm always amazed how often I get asked that. Maybe I shouldn't be.) B) How old are you? Answer: As of this writing 28. C) Where are from? Answer: I live in Concord, CA. D) How big are your breasts? Answer: 36DD E) Are your breasts real? Answer: Yes. Some women have big breasts, it happens. F) Are you in a relationship? Answer: Yes. G) I'm going to be visiting California soon, do you want to get together? Answer: No.I'm in a relationship. Even though we have an open relationship where he likes me to be with other men outside of our relationship (and I admit, I do abuse his fetish on occasion), I seek out and meet guys on my own terms. On that note, Literotica member ProfZamorra dared me to admit here for all to see that I met with him in person and let him "fuck me like a porn star" (his words), which is true. Thanks for reading.

Location

Concord, CA

Author Stats

15 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
32Followers
3My Comments

More About Me

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

Exhibitionism, Threesomes, Rape

Contact Author

Contact Patchouli_girl by clicking here.