• Authors
  • themanwhodreams
Reader Profile image
userpic of themanwhodreams

themanwhodreams

Life is very good in my corner of reality these days...

I very much enjoy where I reside just a few blocks from the bayfront near downtown.

The position of responsibility where I am employed is extremely satisfying, not to metion the view from my office when I have time to take it in and savor it.

In life outside of my career, I have had the opportunity to travel a good part of the North American continent.

In addition, I have been able to participate over the years in...

mountain climbing
scuba diving
motorcycling
four wheeling
horseback riding
skiing
hiking
swimming
fishing
hunting
boating
beachcombing

I have also had the pleasure of attending concerts, dinner theater, ballet, opera, symphony, theatrical producitions, sporting events, political events, museums, art exhibits and on and on...

And while I enjoy all these experiences and the company of those I have had the blessing of developing deep friendships with....

Nonetheless, I have found myself at this stage of life looking for one that I could share all the richness of this life and so...

I am “the man who dreams”…

…a sweet beautiful dream of finally meeting the one lady I will share life with.

She’s the woman who is a very pretty lady and she has a depth of beauty that radiates from her innermost being.

She’s the lady who is wildly passionate, sexy, feminine, and very much about living each moment as one to savor for all eternity.

She’s the lady who is sweetly affectionate, caring, loyal, and kind with a heart big enough to endear all about her.

She’s the lady who is a person of intelligence, inner strength and wisdom that only comes from experience and deep reflection.

She’s the lady who possesses a wicked sense of humor and finds the jocularity in the trials that life hands us all as members of the human race.

She’s the lady who is spontaneous, open minded and easy going with a will to throw caution to the wind when she knows her man will be there to see that all is well.

I am the honest, hard working, good lookin', fun, rowdy, spontaneous, affectionate, romantic, passionate man that is the match to these kinds of qualities and as long as I draw breath I will continue to dream...

...and in my dream we have a deeply romantic passionate relationship.

And we are serious about truly being present in the moment. Not burdened by the past and not awaiting some perfect place in the future. Most sincerely being here now.

And we are informed of the struggles of the world but not worried. We have fun with life and do our best to cherish the good we are blessed with. We truly experience the bad that shows up because that is part of life, but we let it fade into part of the richness of who we are.

And we are individuals, each with individual strength that we choose to use to care for and support each other. We don't agree on everything, but respect our differences and enjoy the spice that the interplay of our personalities adds to our life together.

And we have a respect for one another as separate, equal, unique individuals that is on a level higher than for all others in our lives.

And we have a trust that extends all the way to laying down our lives for each other.

And we have a romance that makes the classics of love lore from Anthony and Cleopatra to Romeo and Juliet pale in comparision.

And we have a true physical attraction to each other that provides immense passion, emotional warmth and vibrant excitement to our innermost beings.

And we have a passionate true love that provides that no matter what shows up we can share and communicate clearly with each other knowing that we are forever there for each other in the safe warm space of our relationship.

So…if all this sounds familiar to you, sweet lady, (these things that have shown up in your dreams as well) then, perhaps, we need to fall into a sweet dream of life, love and romance together..

Location

Corpus Christi, TX

Member Stats

15 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
20My Favorites

Contact Member

Contact themanwhodreams by clicking here.