Trouble in Paradise

Story Info
A newlywed saves her husband.
3.1k words
4.33
453.2k
118

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/06/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GrantLee
GrantLee
1,839 Followers

Jill was terrified. The young blonde knew that possession of drugs in a foreign country was a potentially dangerous act, but she and her new husband just didn't believe that small amounts of marihuana for personal use would be a big deal. But as she watched the local police leave the hotel room with her husband, Brad, in handcuffs, she knew better. The beautiful new wife tried to get control of her emotions long enough to figure out what to do.

She sat on the hotel bed and began trying to telephone anyone who would be able to give her advice or help her out of this nightmare. After about an hour of useless attempts to call her parents and finding that she couldn't get through, she decided to go down to the police station to try and bond Brad out. She gathered up the little remaining cash that they had in the hotel and she hailed a cab to take her to the jail. All along the drive from the five-star beach front hotel through the narrow streets of the island city, Jill could only think of Brad's pleas to her to help him.

As she arrived at the station, she wished that she had packed one modest outfit. The young bride wore a very short cotton skirt that wrapped her hips closely, but didn't cover much of her long, tanned legs. And the top that she wore was perfect for the beach, but too revealing in her estimation for the business she was on. Back in the States, she had worked out and tanned her body in preparation for their honeymoon. She wanted to be perfect for Brad on their honeymoon. Jill knew that she had the body that turned men's heads. Throughout her life, men noticed her beautiful face only after eyeing her long legs and big, firm breasts. But now, no matter how skimpily dressed she was, she had no choice about her clothing now.

When she arrived at the police station, she quickly entered the dilapidated building and asked the first person where she could find her husband. The disinterested man told her that she wouldn't be able to post a bond on her husband for several days. Jill's heart sank. She simply couldn't give up that easily.

After several other unfruitful inquiries, she asked to see the Chief of Police. The young bride was directed to the Chief's office and sat on a hard wooden bench for an hour before the secretary told her that the Chief wouldn't be able to see her. Jill's eyes began to well up with tears. She begged the secretary to see if the man would see her for just a few moments. The annoyed secretary went back into the Chief's office.

Jill was aware of the procession of police employees who eyed her as they strode past her. An experienced traveler, Jill knew that women were viewed as objects in this foreign land. Men openly gaped at her as they walked by. Several times, she saw the men exchange knowing smirks as they walked past her. She knew that they were undressing her in their minds. An intense feeling of vulnerability swept over the young woman. She sat nervously hoping that she would be able to meet with the man she believed could help her.

The heat was intense in the old unairconditioned building. The only ventilation was the creaking fan overhead, but Jill was intent on waiting.

Finally, the secretary walked over to Jill and motioned her into the office. Jill got up and moved into the stark office. The man behind the desk motioned her to sit in the chair across from him. As she sat, Jill felt her skirt inch up her firm thighs, revealing an expanse of flesh that she would not have chosen to reveal. She tugged nervously at the hem of her skirt in an unsuccessful effort at modesty. The man eyed her legs openly.

He was a paunchy man in his late forties, with a khaki uniform that appeared wrinkled and worn. His graying hair was slicked back and he wore a thick mustache. The young blonde was appalled by his appearance.

Jill tried to explain the situation to him, but he immediately silenced her. She cringed inside as she realized that he was staring at her tanned thighs as he spoke.

"Your husband is in a great deal of trouble," he said in his thick foreign accent. "He has already confessed to being a drug smuggler. He is at this very moment telling my men about his connections here on the island. I believe that he will be a most useful informant. I fear that he may be in prison for many years."

Jill knew that Brad was not a drug smuggler, but she feared the methods police were employing to get him to admit to such an obvious untruth.

"Sir," she said, "my husband isn't a drug dealer. We are here on the island for our honeymoon. We don't know anyone on the island, I swear."

The chief stood, adjusted his pants, and walked to the opposite side of his desk. Once there, he leaned on the edge of the desk only inches from Jill's face. He reeked of stale tobacco. "I understand your beliefs young lady," he said, "but believe me, your husband has told a different story. But I sympathize with your problem. A young, good-looking man like him would fare very badly in our prison system. Do you know what I mean?"

Jill began to cry. Her mind raced. She saw Brad being sentenced to a long prison term and suffering rapes and other violence towards him. She put her head in her hands and began to sob.

She felt the man's hand stroking the hair on the back of her head. As disgusting as that felt, she was thankful for the show of tenderness by the man. Then he spoke.

"You are a good wife. Most women would not come here to try and help their husbands. But I assure you, it is nearly useless. After what he has confessed to, I would have to put the whole of my power behind letting him go. I just don't see how I would be able to do that."

Jill looked up at the man through her teary eyes. Here was some hope. "Please," she begged, "you can help us. Please help us."

"I shouldn't have given you hope, miss. It is not the type of situation that you would be able to deal with. Decisions would have to be made immediately. Please, I must get back to work." With those words, he began to walk away from her.

Jill panicked. "Please. If it's money, I'll give you all that I have."

"No, it's not about money. Several men would have to agree to let your husband go. Of course, it would start with me. But, others would have to agree."

The young bride's mind swirled. What could he mean, she asked herself. Before she had time to think, she began talking. "Anything. Just tell me what to do. I need him out."

The Chief went to the door of his office and summoned several plainclothed policemen. He spoke to them in Spanish and then turned to Jill. "Go with these men for a moment. They will bring you back."

Jill stood on wobbly legs and walked out the door. Three of the men escorted her towards the jail area. As the walked past cells, prisoners began to whistle and jeer at the sexy blonde in the short skirt. Jill turned her big, blue eyes towards one of the cells and saw a prisoner began to mimic a masturbating motion. Several others stuck their tongues out as if licking her. One of the detectives took her upper arm and pulled her closer to him as if for her protection. She was terrified.

When they reached their destination, Jill turned to see Brad in a solitary cell. His face was badly bruised and he had obviously been beaten. He was not conscious. Jill burst into tears. The men then led her back to the Chief's office.

When they walked in, the Chief looked up from his papers. "Well, has he been put in with the other prisoners yet?" he inquired. "We need to move him in soon."

Jill knew that she could not let that happen to the man she loved.

"No, no, please," she whimpered. "I need to help him."

"Well," the Chief said, "I am beginning to believe that you mean that. But there is only one way to help him. You must persuade those who believe that he is a drug dealer that he is not."

"H... How do I do that," she asked naively.

"Certainly a beautiful young woman like yourself could be very persuasive," the Chief replied leering at her legs. "Consider all of the ways that you could persuade me that I should help him. How would you begin to persuade your husband to do something that you really want?"

Jill was stunned. Surely the man couldn't be suggesting that she have sex with him. That was unthinkable. "I ... I couldn't." Jill's words dropped off. She had been a virgin on her wedding day, and had only been with Brad. Now, this pervert was suggesting that she have sex with him. It was not possible.

"Very well," the Chief said. "You may not recognize your husband later, and he may have grown accustomed to satisfying men in the meanwhile, but," he turned to the detectives, "I believe it's time to transfer him to the general population."

"No!" Jill cried. "No, anything. Just not that. Don't do that to him."

"Then you must be willing to persuade us, young lady."

Jill's eyes were downcast in shame. She felt her face and neck redden in humiliation. What could she do. After several seconds, she finally asked, "What ... what do you want me to do?"

The Chief smiled broadly. "That is the spirit. Stand up, my dear." He took her hand in his and she slowly stood. He walked around her eyeing her as a prize. Then he walked to a cabinet and poured a glass of rum. Into the drink he poured a tasteless aphrodisiac. He knew that after she drank this she would not be able to control herself sexually.

He returned to where she stood in the center of the room and handed her the glass. "Drink this. It will help you."

Jill took the glass in trembling hands and began to drink it. It was very strong and very big, but she downed it shortly. She felt woozy.

"Now," the Chief said, "lets begin by having you dance for us just a bit."

Jill was humiliated, but she began to sway her hips and slowly dance. Jill kept her eyes shut, but could hear the men laugh and whistle. "That's good, very good," the Chief said. "Now, please take off your top and skirt."

The innocent young wife felt trapped. Despite herself, she felt her hands go to the bottom of her blouse and begin to pull it overhead leaving her large, firm breasts clad only in a lacy bra. Then she began to reluctantly pull down her skirt. Her tanned legs were muscular and toned. Her shame was deepened by her knowledge that she had only worn a thong beneath her skirt. The men whistled their approval upon seeing her buttocks. By now the man's potion was beginning to have an effect and Jill realized that there was a warmth she felt between her legs. How could she possibly be turned on by this, she wondered. Was she that much of a slut?

The men were astounded by her body. Rarely had any of them seen a woman with such a flat stomach with such large breasts. They were anxious to see the innocent bride's breasts. To that end, one of them approached her and reaching from behind began to massage her soft globes from outside the bra. Jill's eyes flew open and her mouth was agape. Although she could not see the man, he smelled of sweat and alcohol. Her blue eyes met those of the Chief's and she knew from the lewd look in his eyes that she had no hope with him. She did nothing as the man began to undo the bra hooks and she felt the wispy material fall from her chest. She couldn't help but look down at her breasts and was surprised to see the nipples in a very erect state. The man reached both hands around her and began to tug on her nipples.

"Owwww." she cried. It wasn't so much pain as discomfort in his roughness. She quickly silenced her groan. She didn't want to give them that satisfaction. Still, the man's steady tugging and groping of her nipples had an affect on the young woman. She felt her vagina moisten.

Then the Chief spoke to his men in Spanish. A second man approached her and she felt his hand on her soft belly. She watched him as his hand slowly moved down her belly and between her legs. She thought he would stop at her pussy, but instead, he went to her inner thighs. His hand began to massage the soft flesh right at the juncture of her legs. Soon enough, though, his hands crept to her hips and began to tug the thong down her slightly trembling legs. When the thong reached her ankles, Jill surprised herself by carefully stepping out of it for the man.

The Chief made a mock groan. As he looked at her neatly trimmed pussy, he smiled wickedly. "You keep your pussy very nice. A real blonde. That's nice, too. I'll bet your cunt hasn't been stretched much yet, has it? I'll see if I can help you get a little more out of it than your husband's little prick can."

As he was talking, he was moving around the desk. The two men who had been groping at her moved away from her in deference.

Jill stood very still in terror.

The man stood directly in front of the defenseless bride. As he looked into her eyes, she felt his hand on her pussy. His fingers outlined the trimmed pubic hair.

"It seems that you have shaved around your little pussy just recently. Do you shave around it every day?"

"Y... yes," she replied.

"Did you shave it today just for me?" As he spoke he gently rubbed her mons venus.

"Yes, I did," she lied. Still, she could barely stand the erotic touching of his hand. She knew that her pussy was becoming moister to the touch.

"Were you hoping to be fucked by a real man today?"

"Y... y... yes."

"Have you ever been fucked by anyone other than that worthless husband of yours?"

"N...n...no."

"Then you better get my cock ready for your pussy, right?"

Jill hesitated but then acted. With a trembling hand, the beautiful, new bride reached for the man's pants. She knew that within the stretched material would be the penis that would use her body as it's sexual receptacle.

The Chief, dissatisfied with her hesitation, reached for the erect nipple on one of her breasts and twisted it slightly. The girl moaned in a mixture of pain and pleasure. The men could tell that the slightly intoxicated woman was slowly getting aroused. Her full lips were parted and her breathing was shallow. The two full melons on her chest rose and fell in rhythm.

The anxious man then cursed and began to undo his pants himself. Jill gasped when the man's massive cock was pulled from beneath his filthy clothing. Surely she wouldn't be able to fit that cock in her vagina, she thought. His manhood was easily the width of her wrist and it was much longer than what she would have imagined possible. It jutted from his hairy belly like a weapon.

The man walked behind her. "Lean over the desk," was all he said.

Jill bent at the waist and leaned her elbows and forearms on the desk. Her big titties hung from her chest, the nipples nearly dragging on the desktop. She knew how erotic the view must be to the men - a young blonde woman with her firm buttocks up in the air ready to take the Chief's stiff tool.

"Spread your legs a little."

She complied.

The man touched the soft skin of her hips. He felt her jump a bit. He laughed to himself. If this made her jump, he knew that his big tool would have a more obvious affect. He looked to target her vaginal opening. He gripped her firmly and pushed his hips. He felt her pussy yield grudgingly. She was very tight.

The young bride screamed. "Ahhhhhhhhhh. Please, nooooooooooo."

"Shut up," he said. Just like a young rich blonde, he thought. Never had a good fucking before. He continued to screw into the beautiful blonde, trying to slowly push his rod in to the hilt. Despite the woman's discomfort, he knew she would adjust. He looked down at her athletic hips and legs and knew that she wouldn't pass out. Instead, he knew that her sheath would adjust to his sword. Little by little, he could feel her moisture covering his cock and he began sliding in with some comfort, although still very snuggly.

Her eyes were closed tightly and her face was contorted in pain. Her mouth opened as she took the man from behind. "It hurts," she moaned, but the man kept pumping his cock into her pussy.

As the pain lessened, she became aware of the pleasure that a snug fitting cock could bring. She hated herself for losing control, but she knew that her body had betrayed her.

The man noisily banged into her from behind for several minutes, his belly and pelvis slapping audibly against the beautiful blonde's tanned thighs and buttocks. The young bride had no control as she felt an orgasm begin to wash over her body. She tried to resist, but lost all control when the man reached around her and tugged on her nipples. Then she exploded in orgasm. "Oh, yessssss, yessssss," she yelled.

The Chief could no longer delay his own climax and his thick organ began to spurt his seed into the young woman's pussy. He continued to fuck her until his flaccid tool slipped out of her tight opening with an audible "plop." His cock left a long string of spunk from her pussy down her well formed leg. The young woman had hardly collapsed on the desk than she felt several hands grabbing her arms and her being led to a couch.

GrantLee
GrantLee
1,839 Followers