Fucking the Little Liars Ch. 01

Story Info
Crew member hooks up with Lucy Hale on the set of the show.
1.8k words
4.17
30.5k
44
0

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjgarces
jjgarces
203 Followers

I had only been working on the set of the hit TV show "Pretty Little Liars" for a couple of weeks when I was put in charge of taking care of the needs of all of the sexy, young stars of the show.

And to say that any man would've loved to have been in my position was an understatement, especially when the hot brunette Lucy Hale, who plays Aria on the show, started to take a liking to me.

This much was evident because whenever she would have me come to her trailer, she would start to make up excuses for having me stay and talk to her a little longer.

"Lucy, you know I would love to stay and talk to you, but you know I can't get caught in here with you, or we'll both get in trouble," I told her one day near the end of the shooting day when Lucy grabbed my arm and batted her eyelashes at me in an effort to get me to stay and flirt with her a little longer.

"Oh...come on John...don't you like me baby?" she flirtatiously whispered in my ear as she squeezed my arm and smiled at me, knowing that her sexy smile and her tight little body would make me weak enough in the knees to stay with her.

"Lucy...I would be foolish if I said I didn't like you...or if I said that I didn't want to hook up with you..." I told her as I gave her body the once-over in the low-cut pink shirt and sexy little white shorts she wore, which accentuated both her tits and her legs.

"MMM...come here baby..." she purred in my ear as she pulled me on top of her on the couch in trailer, grabbing between my legs as she started to pull my jeans down, "no one's on set right now...so how about I show you how slutty I can be?"

"Lucy...what are you doing? This is very inappropriate..." I started to protest as Lucy pulled my shirt over my head, trying to play down the fact that we were minutes away from having sex in her trailer as she pulled my underwear down and started to run her hands along my dick.

"MMM...such a hot cock...no wonder I've always wanted to hook up with you..." she teased me as we started to make out on the couch, her legs wrapping around me as her clothes started to pile up on the floor next to mine.

"Now that we're alone like this...I can't fight my feelings for you anymore Lucy..." I told her as I started to suck on her tits, her back arching as she threw her head back and placed her hands on the back of my head.

"SHIT...suck on my tits...just like that..." she purred as I licked and sucked on them, her eyes closing as she started thrusting her hips into mine.

"OHGOD...my pussy...lick my pussy..." she purred as I sucked on her tits some more and kissed the side of her neck, lowering my face between her legs and holding her legs apart as I started to eat her out.

"UH..." she hissed when she felt my tongue start sliding over her pussy lips as I teased her with it, finally pushing it inside of her and starting to lick at her walls as she wrapped her legs around my head and trapped me there.

"Lick...me..." she told me again, this time a little more forcefully as I ran my tongue over her slick cunt lips again and slid it into her, her back arching as I started to lick her tight box, Lucy throwing her head back in response to the way I was pleasuring her.

"Then what Lucy?" I asked her, thrusting my tongue into her as she arched her back and threw her head back again, rapidly beginning to lose herself in her first impending orgasm of the night.

"Fuck me...lick me then fuck me..." she hissed as I darted my tongue in and out of her for a few more minutes, her moans getting louder and louder as she started to push her hips up into my face.

"If you want some dick, you better let me know, you sexy slut," I teased her as I continued to work my tongue in and out of her, her breath becoming more and more ragged as she started to cum all over my face.

"OHGOD...cumming...need some dick...give me some dick please John..." she moaned as I quickly drank down her juices and backed my tongue out of her, only to just as quickly slide my dick into her toasty pussy and start thrusting into her.

"FUCK...so tight Lucy baby..." I whispered to her as I felt her tight cunt walls wrapping around my dick as I slid it in and out of her, her legs resting on my shoulders as I guided my dick into her pussy over and over again.

"UH...OHGOD...YES...fuck my slutty pussy...it's been a long time since I got some dick..." she moaned as I drove my dick balls-deep into her and started to feel her walls juicing up for me as she threw her head back again and her eyes started to roll back in her head.

"How long's it been since you've had some cum inside you Lucy? Because I'm about to cum inside you, baby," I teased her as I held her down on the couch and started picking up the pace of my thrusts into her as she started to erupt on top of my dick, coating it in her sex fluids as she came for me.

"FUCK...YES...OHGOD...I need your cum John...give me your cum baby..." she shouted as her pussy clamped down on my dick and I gave her a few more hard thrusts, kissing her and grunting as I released my cum into her, thick shots of my sticky seed erupting deep into her slutty cunt as I moved my hips back and forth until I was sure I had given her every last drop of my cum and then pulled out of her.

"UH...OHGOD...that was fan-FUCKING-tastic..." she purred as she held me close and made out with me, her legs still wrapped around my waist as my cum trickled out of her pussy.

"We can always do it again Lucy..." I whispered lovingly to her as she reached between my legs and wrapped her hands around my dick, beginning to lead it to her mouth after stroking it a few times.

"Maybe later...I just want to suck on it right now..." she playfully teased me as she wrapped her other set of lips around my dick and started to blow me, proving to be just as good at sucking as she was at fucking as she bobbed her head back and forth on my dick.

"FUCK...YES...suck the cum off of it Lucy...so we can play around some more later..." I told her as my hands went to the back of her head and she wrapped hers around the base of my dick, closing her eyes as she lost herself in her work.

"MMM..." she moaned from around my dick as I started to fuck her face, pushing it to the back of her throat as I thrust my hips into her face, her hands working my balls over as she drew me closer and closer to going over the edge.

"FUCK...Lucy...gonna cum baby..." I told her as she started to pull off my dick, only to feel me push her back onto it as I blew my load to the back of her throat, causing her to cough and briefly choke before she adjusted and drank it all down, playfully slugging me as she let me pull my dick out of her mouth.

"You meanie...I've never swallowed before..." she playfully teased me as she got up and bent over the couch, giving me her sluttiest smile as she presented herself to me.

"Just proves there's a first time for everything Lucy," I teased her as I came up behind her and kissed her neck, waiting for her to make the next move.

"Pick the hole you want to fuck next baby..." she whispered to me as I slid my dick along her cunt lips and briefly thought about sticking it in her ass.

But since I figured this was probably not going to be the only time Lucy and I would hook up, I grabbed her hips and led my dick into her pussy again, beginning to pound away on her tight cunt as her walls stretched out to accommodate the new angle I was fucking her from.

"OHGOD...fuck my slutty pussy...pound me John..." she hissed as I kept a tight grip on her hips and drove my dick into her as she started to push her ass back into it, her walls swallowing it up and allowing me to duck her deeper than ever as I attacked her cunt from the new position.

"FUCK...OHGOD...right there...fuck...me...there..." she purred when I hit her g-spot, throwing her head back as she began to push her hips back into mine again, her whole body going limp as she started to cum on my dick for the second time that night.

"SHIT...gonna cum Lucy...want it inside you again baby?" I asked her as I drive my dick balls-deep into her again, pretty sure I wouldn't be able to pull out by that point even if she wanted me to as I started to thrust even harder into her.

"FUCK...YES...cum inside me John...cum in my pussy baby...OHGOD..." she shouted right as I exploded deep within her tight cunt again, filling her pussy to capacity with thick shots of my cum as I held it inside of her and released another full load into her before pulling out of her.

"MMM...felt good to get some dick inside me again...thanks baby..." she softly whispered as she held me in her arms on the couch and tried to recover, my cum still oozing out of her thoroughly-fucked pussy as I ran it over her lips again.

"You should consider yourself lucky I didn't decide to tear up your tight little ass tonight Lucy," I teased her as I started to run my dick over her ass cheeks, debating whether I should just do it and get it over with.

"You couldn't handle my ass John," she playfully teased me as we made out some more on the couch, gathering our clothes as we got ready to depart for the day, "and there's always next time, baby."

"Don't tempt me," I teased her as we kissed each other good night and left the set, going our separate ways for the time being as I wondered to myself just how many of the other gorgeous girls on the show I would be able to hook up with while I worked on the set.

To be continued in Chapter 2...

jjgarces
jjgarces
203 Followers