Just Pussy

Story Info
Pure pussy from start to finish.
1.3k words
4.19
17.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Phew, thought I'd spend some time with you chaps for a while until the rotten tomatoes dry and I can brush the pips off my suit. Been hounded out of LW, wow, they are one tough crowd to please! They seem to hate plot twists or attempts at humour. Anyway, this is a straightforward story, no cucks, no OTT revenge, no wimp reconciliations, just pure pussy from start to finish.

*****

My new neighbour was stunning, nothing short of absolutely gorgeous. I was smitten at very first sight and, of course, she knew I was. They do don't they? I never stood a chance.

We danced around for a while, getting to know one another without getting too close. She smelled like she looked, hot! OK, You may think you can't smell "hot", but when you are in love you can imagine anything. Anyway, this was one sweet-as-honey bitch who was in heat and I had the hots for her from the very first moment I saw her.

What was it about her that attracted me?

Everything!

To say she was easy on the eye would be an understatement. Her crystal clear almond-shaped eyes were beautiful, her legs were to die for, her shape simply good enough to eat. Petite but perfect. Hair was every colour from dark brown to blond, even a spicy touch of ginger, short and neat but soft as silk, glossy as spun gold.

Oh boy, was I in trouble!

It wasn't as if I went over there, the moment she moved in, with any ulterior motive. I didn't take a cup of sugar, just 'moi'. You know how it is, new neighbours, you gotta welcome them to the neighborhood, warn them who to avoid, that kind of thing, but most of the time new neighbours are just pains in the butt.

But Dolly? Oh my, Dolly was different.

Taking her out on the town and showing her the best night spots, canoodling for a while and ending up getting laid was actually the last thing on my mind. All right, I own up, getting laid is always the first and last thing on my mind but at my age that is where it usually stays, just in my fertile mind. Damn, I've been around the block so many times they should rename this street 'Felix Block'.

This youngster, Dolly, oh she was a stone cold fox. She was way too good looking, way too sophisticated, way way way too young for me. I knew I had no chance so I just played it casual, devil-may-care cool, even though I was ticking like a time bomb inside.

We seemed to hit it off immediately. Dolly responded to me and made me feel special. Maybe she was attracted to the fact that I played it so calmly when I was around her. I tried not to make it too obvious that I could be hers if she played her cards right ... or wrong, for that matter. I didn't crowd her, I was just friendly, like a genuine gentleman. In response, Dolly was way more than just friendly, she actually seemed interested in me. Dolly was sending signals that even an insensitive old male like me found hard to ignore. We clearly rubbed each other up the right way.

Maybe that should have rung some alarm bells that she was a little too easy, eager even, a little too quickly. Love is blind and I was hooked and blinkered from the start.

She showed me round her house, the garden, the shrubs in the front lawn, told me her plans and dreams for the future. I told her I loved what she'd done with the place already, and she laughed. Wow! She sure was pretty when she laughed.

We went out and about and I showed her round, where the shops were, the park, introduced her to everyone. All the guys licked their lips, I knew they all wanted to get their paws on her but she seemed to want to stay close to me. I didn't complain, she boosted my ego. Well, I'm not much to look at. I've been in a few scrapes over the years, and have the scars to show it. I have been told, though, that most folk around here still regard me as a big bruising mother who is definitely not to be messed with.

Hey, that's all wrong, really, I'm nothing but a sweet gentle pussycat, once you get to know me, honest.

So, Dolly and me spent some time together that first day and night, in fact, right from the get-go we were inseparable. She laughed at all my jokes. Enjoyed my little tricks that I felt emboldened to show off. Even when I was really embarrassing, she seemed to love it. Maybe, I thought she'd get to love me in time. Hell, I was head over heels in love with her already.

And then, completely out of the blue, we made love. How did that happen?! I just leaned in to her to say goodnight and she responded by licking my ear. I nibbled hers, one thing lead to another and there was no going back. It wasn't just sex, though, not for me anyway, this was just wonderful, it was love, true everlasting love.

When I walked home, I was as light as a feather. I felt I could float home all the way, walk on air, or at least along the top of the wall between our properties. I wanted to climb to the top of the highest tree and announce to anyone who cared to hear me that I was hopelessly, helplessly, in love with Dolly.

The next day I slept in late. Hey, I'm way too old for late nights. I needed to recharge my batteries for later, if you know what I mean.

The day was bright and sunny, warm and sultry and it was already looking like it was going to be a sticky one today. Best find my love, I thought, take her to a shady place I know, shake loose and snooze.

So, after a light breakfast, a lot of washing and grooming to make me look as handsome as I could ever get. Well, if I say so myself, I do scrub up nice when I make the effort.

So I strolled across to my neighbor full of the joys of spring. No sign of her anywhere there though, maybe she was up the shops.

So you could imagine my shock when I entered her other neighbor's back yard and found her with ... Tom. He's a big black mother- from two blocks across, the very last pussy hound I would ever introduce Dolly to. Yet here he was in my girl's neighboring back yard, making love to her from behind right in the middle of the lawn. Her eyes were shut but I could tell she was loving it. Tom had his eyes open, a big "cat who got the cream" smile on his ugly mug, as if he was waiting just for me to come through the gate so he could mock me with his latest conquest.

With my girl! How could he?! How could she?!

Just then, the neighbor came out of his house and chased the lovers off. Tom scooted over the back fence like his ass was afire, while Dolly dashed for the open gate. She was looking at her neighbor at first, then turned and saw me. The look on her face, of shock, horror, the shame of being found out.

It could have been so good, girl, the expression on my face conveyed to her, but you blew it, we're finished. No going back now. She ran by me back to her house, her tail between her legs.

"Fuuuuuucccking cats!" the neighbor cursed as he threw the empty water bucket down, "They really piss me off!"

Yeah, you said it, Mister.

THE END.