Hawaii Revisited

Story Info
Return to Little Beach.
1.6k words
4.06
60.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was eager to find the Little Beach that I had visited with my husband nearly three years ago.

Much had passed in the three years.

Jim had died in a traffic accident only a few months after returning from Hawaii.

I had taken a job at the university to make ends meet and worked my way up to Administrative Assistant to the Provost.

The three years had passed relatively quickly.

Being from a small midwestern town, I had too be very careful in my dealing with the opposite sex. After a year of morning Jim's death, the men seemed to become more attentative but the women more distaining although I had been very proper in my actions.


I was careful to stay healthy and trim. I still had a terrific figure, with big, firm tits, a narrow waste, long tapering legs, and firm, fully rounded ass globes. My button nose, deep blue eyes, and blond flowing hair, was as glamorous as ever.

I was determined to return to Maui and Little Beach.

The University agreed to send me to Hawaii for special training at the University of Hawaii. It was just a quick jump from Oahu to Maui and I decided to extend the trip for a week and revisit Little Beach. (See Hawaii Surprise in Loving Wives)

I suffered through the meetings and gleaned very little. My mind was on Maui and Little Beach.

I rented a car upon arriving at the Maui airport and drove up the coast to the small, sand parking lot. I mentally searched for Don and Henry's car, not really expecting to see it. I didn't know their last names or I would have tried to contact them.


All I knew was that they had fucked me so wonderfully the last trip over.

I stepped quickly down the path between the scrub grass and over the small rise that I remembered so vividly.

The ocean breeze cooled my face when I walked onto the warm sand of Little Beach.

I was surprised that almost every inch of the beach was covered with naked people. The police launch that was bobbing on the waves was the only thing that was the same.

I walked among the sunbathers and searched each face for Don and Henry. I could feel the men's eyes on my now naked body. The women coughed and gasped slightly as I maneuvered through the throng of naked bodies.

Not finding Don or Henry, I decided to walk along the water's edge on my return trek.

Suddenly, seemingly out of now where, a Frisbee flew past my face.

I jumped in surprise. Two men chased after the Frisbee, laughing and splashing in the surf.

My breath caught.

The faces had changed but their long cocks had not.

The golden brown skin and slightly wrinkled faces had aged but I was sure that the cocks belonged to my missing fuckers.

The taller of the two stopped and stared. He slowly began to smile.

I could see his mind racing in thought. His face lit up when he finally recognized me.

"Jane?" he said as a question.

"Don?" I responded.

His eyes ran over my body. His smile increased.

"You are as beautiful as I remember!" he blurted.

Henry came running. "Am I dreaming or are you Jane?" he said, his eyes also taking in my naked body.

I smiled at their admiration. "I hoped I would find you!" I exclaimed. "I have never forgotten that day here on Little Beach," I finished with a flourish.

They picked me up between them and both kissed me hotly.

I laughed as they carried me away from the ocean.

"Where is-They stopped and looked up and down the beach. "His name was Jim, wasn't it?" Don asked.

I explained about the accident.

They nodded and frowned.

"Where is Kalani?" I countered.

They grinned.

Kalani is married and has a beautiful baby boy," Henry supplied. "He was born just nine months after your last visit," he added smiling widely. "He looks just as I remember your husband."

I smiled knowingly.

"Are they OK? Do they need anything? Can I see them?" I asked, my heart beating rapidly in my chest.

"They are great!" Henry replied. "She married into a very well to do family and I hear she keeps them all well fucked."

I laughed at his candor. "I can imagine she can," I grinned.

I believe you might see them but you will have to be very discrete. They are a very tight nit family and if they find out that the boy is from your husband they might get nasty," Don said brusquely.

I nodded.

"The beach is quite full," I said. "I see the cops are still out there," I added, pointing at the launch.

"They have really cracked down. No more fucking here," Don said with a wide grin.

"Damn!" I groaned.

"Yea!" the both said in unison.

The cool breeze washed over my flushed body.

I grinned at their exclamation.

I turned toward the path to the car. "If you want, I have a condo just down the road?"

They both shouted in Hawaiian.

"Our car is broken," they said as they followed me down the path.

"I have one right up here," I said, my voice getting husky.

They had retrieved their clothes. Well, just shorts!

I pulled a beach cover up over my naked body and slid in under the wheel.

"You will have to let us out a block before you get there. The managers are very strict about natives visiting in the condos," Don exclaimed. "We will have to slip in later."

"Fuck!" I breathed aloud.

"Yes!" Don said laughing.

Chapter 2

The door flew open.

Don and Henry quickly entered.

I was standing by the sliding doors leading to the balcony.

They stopped dead in their tracks.

"You are so beautiful," Don blurted.

"Wonderful!" Henry added.

I had taken my cover up off and was standing in the light of the sliding doors, framed by the sun setting in the ocean.

I was sandwiched between them. Their huge cocks were rasping against my naked body.

I grasped Henry's cock and guided it into my mouth.

Don pressed his stiff, long cock into my blonde covered cunt.

I was in paradise. My cunt was filled with Don's cock and my hot mouth was full of Henry's thick, throbbing cock.

I felt Don's fingers on my tits.

Henry was massaging my ass globes menacingly.

I could feel Don's cock spewing deep inside me.

Henry was filling my mouth and throat with his tasty cum.

I moaned my satisfaction and released a tremendous orgasm of my own.

I fought the instinct to pass out when they both filled me with another load of their cum.

They mumbled something in Hawaiian and exchanged places.

I was being delightfully fucked. I could feel their cock heads probing deep inside my hot cunt. I had one orgasm after another.

I felt the overwhelming desire to allow them any position they wanted as long as they filled me with their stiff cocks.

We spent the entire night coupled together in one position or another.

They both found my ass a tight receptacle for their huge cocks but after several attempts they fucked me completely up the ass.

I often wondered where the phrase corn hole came from but after their wonderful ass fuck, an ear of corn would not come close to sufficing.

The thick, long cock of Henry's seemed to be never ending.

He continued to fuck me after Don's cock had faded.

The morning light brought Don to life.

He had rested while Henry fucked every orifice he could find.

Henry pulled his still hard, thick cock from my ass when Don awoke.

I had slept off and on while Henry fucked me only to awake to his cock finding another place to fuck me.

My tits were tender where he had fucked between them.

My jaws were aching from surrounding his monster cock.

My cunt tingled as his lubricating cum gushed from inside me.

My ass was leaking his white fluid and my hands were stiff from trying to direct his cock to another venue.

I was, indeed, in paradise.

I have never felt so wonderful and so well fucked as I was then.

I stumble to the shower.

Don stepped in with me and lifted me slightly.

I felt his cock impale me. He fucked me so deeply I thought I would explode.

He lifted me and lowered me up and down on his long cock.

I passed out, not from exhaustion, but from sheer delight.

When I awoke, they were gone.

A note on the bed beside me offered their desire to visit me that evening.

Six nights of continual fucking was the best ending to a week in Paradise.

I was not ready to return to the hum drum of University life.

"Oh, Yes! I plan on returning soon."

"I might even consider cuming with my black boss! But not to Hawaii!"

"I wonder if what they say about black men is true?????"

I never did discover Don or Henry's last name but Little Beach is always on my mind.

I often think about the glorious turning point in my sexual life.

Anyone that says bigger is not better should make the trip to Little Beach and locate Don or Henry.

I will let you know if and when I find out about my boss and black men.

I leave you with this little poem.

"If fucking is fun and fucking is free! Why don't someone fuck Me?