Pussy Tease and Torment

Info
For girls, Hypno-erotica, Spanking, Light BDSM.
95 words
3.98
150.9k
48

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 01/22/2015
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This file is to be used with headphones or earbuds to get the full 3D effect. Get nude and have favorite lube, or actually put down a towel under your ass.

Has a main voice track with special effects. All voices are mine.

This is for submissive girls, contains BDSM, Caning, Pussy Tease and Torment, Forced Orgasm, Hypnotic Language, subliminal voice, Binaural whispers ASMR, mind fucks, Pure Theta Waves 4 to 6.9, 174 Hz Isochronic tones, has added sound effects.

This Hypno-erotica is for entertainment only, do not drive or operate any heavy equipment.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Sandman_Nightmares
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
37 Comments
PenvsSwordPenvsSwordalmost 3 years ago

I know I'm pretty late to comment on this one. It was decent sound design and served its purpose well. However, there are a couple of things that broke my immersion so I wanted to let you know for future releases.

First, the extra voices are fun, but for the first 5-q0 minutes they are loud compared to the main voice making it difficult to follow any directions given.

Second, and im sure this was more of a design choice, the command "kiss me" and the effect that follows are very disjointed resulting in confusion ,or a double strike.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lmao

Why would anyone get turned on by this? It's weird and confusing. Do I need to hit up shrooms first?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Soaked through

As usual, your voice and commands left me soaking wet, and super horny. Your commands are wonderful. I love the control you exert.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I’m soaking wet, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

This is my new favorite bedtime routine!! Can’t wait to see what kind of dreams I have tonight!! Be back again tomorrow!!

Slave925Slave925over 6 years ago
Wow, I think I missed a lot of things the first couple times I listen to this.

I think it's my new favorite of yours Sandman. Thank you for all the attention to detail. Definitely felt a trance like state.

Show More
Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Sybian Streaming Trap Locked on a sybian, the torment escalates with each orgasm.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Hell in Your Eyes A stalker's obsession reaches the point of no return.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Best Friend's Hot Mom Young stud bangs MILF in all 3 holes during hot summer day. in Mature
The Maid A personal call at work leads to unexpected consequences.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Taken by the Wolf Ch. 01 An infamous criminal takes Alex & Bella as his prisoners.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories