Fucking the Little Liars Ch. 06

Story Info
John spends some time with Shay before the work day begins.
1.8k words
4.41
12.2k
15
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjgarces
jjgarces
201 Followers

I was still basking in the glow of the great sex I had with Troian in her trailer when I arrived on set a few days later after a break in production had given us a few days off.

As usual, I couldn't wait to finish the work day and hopefully spend some time alone with some of the girls again, bit as it turns out, I wasn't going to have to wait that long this time.

I was running around on the set early one morning and had to go run to into Shay's trailer for something, which I wasn't thrilled about, because even though all of the main girls on the show knew me by then, I didn't want any misunderstandings as to why I was snooping around in their trailer.

So when I was rummaging around in Shay's trailer and I heard the door to it open, I had a feeling in my gut that it was Shay.

"Hi John...whatcha doin' in here so early?" she teased me as I turned around, seeing her staring at me in a pair of skintight leather pants and a see-through white shirt, which allowed me to see her matching white bra underneath of it.

"Shay...shit I'm sorry...I was asked to come in here and do some stuff and..." I began to tell her, Shay cutting me off with by putting a finger to my mouth and kissing my cheek.

"After that awesome experience we shared with Ashley you're still shy around me? I find that sexy in a man, you know..." she teased me, sitting down on the couch and pulling it onto me by the arm as she looked at the clock.

"Relax baby...let me help you..." she whispered as she dropped to her knees and ran her hands between my legs, fondling my dick through my pants as she licked her lips and reached for the belt, "I think we have just enough time to have some fun in here before everyone else gets here."

"MMM...don't tease me Shay...if you say that...we better be going all the way baby..." I teased her as she pulled down my underwear and went to work on my dick, wrapping her hands around it and leading it to her mouth as she started to suck down on it.

"MMM...I've missed this dick..." she hissed from around it as she bobbed her head back and forth on it, her hands wrapping around it to keep it in place as she sucked away on it.

"I...bet...you...have..." I hissed, placing my hands on the back of her head to gently push her down onto all of my dick, her eyes closing as she took each of my balls into her mouth and sucked on them for a few seconds before returning to my dick and sucking down on all of it.

"MMM...now be a good boy and cum for me..." she whispered as she dragged her nails along my sensitive balls, causing me to jerk my head back and fuck her face a few times, pushing my dick to the back of her throat as I came down it.

"FUCK...cumming for you Shay..." I hissed as I jerked my hips a few more times and emptied a full load down her throat, her lips still sucking away on my dick as she swallowed it all and allowed me to back my dick away.

"Come here baby..." she whispered, laying down on the couch and pulling me on top of her as I pulled her shirt over her head with one hand, unhooking her bra with the other as she pulled my shirt off and made out with me.

"MMM...take off these pants and fuck me baby...I know you want me..." she whispered as I was sucking on her tits, her back arching as I grabbed either side of the pants and pulled them down, throwing her legs around me as I pulled her panties off and ran my dick over her pussy lips a few times before pulling away.

"Let me lick you first baby..." I whispered to her as I parted her legs and lowered my head between her long legs, dragging my tongue along her smooth slit and sliding it into her.

"FUCK...eat me..." she hissed as I probed her pussy with my tongue, quickly darting it in and out of her as I got her nice and warmed up for my dick later.

"Whenever you're ready for my dick, tell me baby," I told her as I dragged my tongue along her insides, her back arching as she wrapped her legs around my head and humped at my face.

"UH...FUCK...OHGOD...I need your dick inside me John...give me your dick..." she hissed as I licked her insides for a few more seconds, pulling my tongue out of her and quickly lining my dick up with her hot, tight cunt.

"There hasn't been a second that's gone by since that day in Ash's trailer that I haven't wanted to fuck you again," I whispered to her as I slid my dick into her and started to fuck her tight pussy, her walls opening up for me and stretching out as I thrust in and out of her.

"OHGOD...fuck me...fuck my pussy John...make it hurt baby..." she purred as she threw her head back and wrapped her legs around me, her back arching as I drove in and out of her, her hips swinging back and forth as I buried myself balls-deep into her.

"SHIT...so tight Shay...let me stretch you out baby..." I whispered to her as I threw her legs up on my shoulders, attacking her pussy from the new angle as she arched her back, her eyes rolling back in her head as she started to cum for me.

"FUCK...OHGOD...fuck me...gonna cum on that dick..." she hissed as she threw her head back and pushed her hips into mine, her body going limp as I she shot a few loads of her cum all over my dick, trying to catch her breath as I started to pound away on her again.

"Gonna cum Shay..." I told her as I got closer and closer to going over the edge, her eyes trying to focus as her pussy clamped down on my dick.

"FUCK...OHGODYES..." she softly hissed as I grabbed her hips, pulled them into mine and shot my wad into her, filling her tight cunt with thick strands of my seed as they exploded into her.

"UH..." she moaned as she lifted her hips, soaking all of my cum up into her pussy as I shot into her a few more times and pulled out of her, a thin trail of my sticky seed seeping out of her as we made out on the couch again.

"MMM...so good...so hot..." she hissed as she kissed me, resting her head on my chest as she recovered and tried to get herself ready for round two.

"I wish I knew how to quit you Shay," I whispered to her as I straddled her and lined my dick up with her pussy again, sucking on her tits for a few seconds before I slid back into her.

"UH...UH...UH...OHGOD...pound me...fuck me..." she hissed as I drove my dick in and out of her again, her walls clinging to my dick as I beat up her tight, slick, pussy walls.

"FUCK...you take that dick into your tight little cunt Shay...you feel so damn good baby..." I whispered as I hammered away on her pussy, her walls stretching out for me as I grabbed her hips and started pulling them into mine again.

"OHGOD...fuck...me...OHGOD...right there..." she cooed when my dick grazed her g-spot, her back arching as she started to grind her pussy into my dick, her eyes rolling back into her head as I bottomed out inside of her, my dick disappearing into her as I sunk it deeper and deeper into her.

"Cum for me Shay baby...I can't wait to cum in this pussy again..." I softly whispered to her as she threw her head back and ground her pussy into my dick one last time, letting out a low, sexy moan as she shot her cream all over it.

"MMM...YES..." she softly purred as I drove my dick into her one last time and came deep inside of her again, her walls massaging my dick as I fired shot after shot of my thick, sticky seed into her, finally pulling out of her after giving her all I had.

"You're gonna give me this tight little ass this time, right?" I teased her as I held her in my arms and made out with her, her legs finally untangling from around me as she got up and bent over the couch.

"Of course I am baby," she teased me as she smiled me, wiggling her tight ass as for me as I came up behind her and grabbed her hips, running my dick along her ass cheeks before sliding it into her.

"Fucking pound my ass..." she hissed as I started to thrust away in her, ass her anal ring stretching out for me just as her vaginal walls had done as I pounded on her ass.

"SHIT...such a tight ass Shay...I don't know why I never fucked it before baby..." I told her as I grabbed her by the hips and pulled them into mine, filling every inch of her ass with my dick as I drove it in and out of her.

"UH...OHGOD...fuck...my...ass...gonna cum..." she shouted, throwing her head back and closing her eyes as I had my way with her ass, her body starting to go limp as a trickle of her cunt juice shooting out onto the floor as I buried my dick inside of her ass one more time.

"Here it comes Shay..." I whispered to her as I shot my load deep into her bowels, her back arching as I pulled on her hair and filled her ass with my cum, finally pulling out of her after I completely emptied myself into her once more.

"OHGOD...UH..." she moaned as I kissed her neck and made out with her on the couch, quite content to let me fuck her pussy again until she looked up at the clock in her trailer.

"John...we need to stop...it's time to start the work day baby...UH..." she whispered, finding the willpower to push me away right as I began thrusting inside of her.

"Let's continue this after the work day's over baby," she told me as we pulled ourselves together, throwing our clothes on and sharing one last kiss as we headed out the door, "you know where to find me. I'll be in Ash's trailer."

"We just might have to kick her out of her own trailer then," I teased her as I nibbled on her neck, Shay giggling as she pushed me away and walked out of the trailer and onto the set, with me following a few minutes later in order to not cause that much of a scene.

jjgarces
jjgarces
201 Followers