Kate's Heavenly Hell Ch. 02

Story Info
The threesome turns into a foursome, and I need to cum!
3.8k words
4.44
66.9k
36
5

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Duke567
Duke567
186 Followers

For those of you who read the first installment, you already know how a typical week went for us when we had Alexa over for dinner. We had been having here over for 'dinner' on Friday nights about once a month for the last couple of years. This story started about 4 weeks ago. It seemed just like any other week...

Kate, my wife, liked to surprised me. I think she likes the look on my face. It was Sunday afternoon. Kate had worn thigh highs to church that morning, and a skirt that let me just see the top of them when she was sitting and let the skirt ride up slightly. I know it is not the polite thing to do, but I had a hard-on most of time we were at church.

When we got home, I wanted to take Kate over the arm of our living room sofa. But she wouldn't have any of it. She had planned for us to BBQ steaks. She had even gotten the baked potatoes ready for the grill ahead of time. It is never a good idea to take your wife's efforts for granted, so I fired up the grill. While I was grilling the stakes, Kate was talking on the phone and preparing a salad.

Lunch was great! By the time we cleaned up it was after 3:00. I finally convinced Kate that we should have a 'nap'. I walked up the stairs to our room behind her. I was admiring here sweet ass, and without even realizing, I had started to rub her while we were still heading up.

When we got to our room, I unbuttoned her shirt, and started kneading her luscious titties. After the the visuals I had had all day, I was desperate. I spun her around and bent her over the arm of our love seat. I quickly slid her panties down her legs and ran my hand over her pussy.

I was pleasantly surprised to find that she was already wet. God I love her wet pussy. She must have been holding out on my; she was needing it just as much as I was. After a few minutes of having my way with her pussy, I dropped my pants, and slid my cock into the promise land. It felt so good; it always did.

As we were getting close to climaxing, Kate forced me off of her. She turned around and kissed me, walking me backwards the bed. When she pushed me, I hit the bed and fell backwards. She quickly climbed on top, and get ready to mount my throbbing member. As she lowered herself down, I thought I was in heaven. God, it felt good.

Kate stated to build a good cadence. I was getting so close, when she put here lips to my ear. "Hey stud, Alexa called yesterday. I invited her over for dinner on Friday" she whispered as she slid my cock out of her. She smiled as she saw the look of shock spread across my face.

"Your are going to need this" she said as she grabbed a bag of frozen peas from under the bed.

"You stashed those there before lunch?"

She got the chastity cage out of her bedside drawer. "I was just thinking of your needs".

"I know you like to tease me before locking me up, but this was just..."

"But the look on your face was worth it all. Don't worry, I will make sure you get plenty of stimulation between now and Friday."

Don't Worry!

I could have protested, but the fact was, no mater how frustrating the week of chastity was going to be, I loved our 'dinners' with Alexa. Even though I always had to wait till the next day to cum, I loved sucking four breasts, licking two pussies, and I especially loved seeing my wife get taken by another girl. Kate and I always had amazing sex the next day to help make up for my days in chastity.

The frozen peas did their job. "I still need to have my needs met" Kate said matter-of-factly as she locked the chastity cage in place.

"I always love hearing you cum. Your sounds always make me horny!"

Kate leaned back on some pillows as I slid down between her legs. I started sucking on here pussy lips as one hand had it's way with here titties. I started gently pinching her nipple as my tongue began to flick her clit. Kate was already horny as hell, and she came very quickly. And as always, my cock responded. It was desperately trying to escape from its prison. I couldn't believe how close I had been to cumming, and how desperate I was already!

After watching an episode of "The Good Wife", Kate opened her legs, and guided me back down to her pussy. Horny as hell, I used my tongue to bring her to another loud orgasm. All the wile, my cock was throbbing in its confined space.

After having been satisfied, Kate drifted off to sleep. I had a hard time getting to sleep; my cock wouldn't let me forget about how much I needed to cum. I finally fell into a fit-full sleep, dreaming about Kate's pussy and her thigh high stockings.

If Sunday wasn't enough, the rest of the week went the same. She sent me dirty texts all week at work, some with photos of her from her work bathroom. Monday night, Kate had me use my fingers and mouth to bring here to two more orgasms. Tuesday, Kate had me use a vibrator on her for two more. Wednesday, she had me use a strap-on to make her cum three times. Thursday she massaged my balls while she lowered her pussy down onto my mouth. She had two more orgasms, and my balls felt like they would explode.

I just kept reminding myself that it was all worth it. It was the only way Kate would indulge me with a threesome. And god were they amazing. Friday came, work went by slowly, but finally I got home. As usual, the three of us had a nice, but quick meal (really, just to keep our energy levels up), and headed up to the bedroom.

I was so horny by this point, I couldn't help myself. I climbed the stairs right behind Alexa, and even reached around her and massaged her left breast. I gently tweeked the nipple, and felt it harden. At the top of the stairs, she pulled her shirt off and turned around to let me enjoy the view of her. Kate moved up behind Alexa, Reaching around, she took her turn to enjoy the feel of Alexa's wonderfully endowed chest. Alexa started to moan. Grabbing Kate's left hand, she guided it down to her pussy. Knowing Alexa never wore panties to our house, I quickly undid the buttons of her jeans, giving Kate full access.

We all fell into a pile on the bed. For a couple of minutes we were a mass of kissing, fingers in pussies, nipples being licked, and balls getting squeezed. Then we started bringing some order, I was tonguing Alexa's pussy, while she as worshiping Kate's. Alexa and Kate came together while all I could do was whimper in desperation.

"Oh Fuck...OH FUCK!" Alexa screamed. "God I need some cock, RIGHT NOW!"

"I think I can take care of that" I said as I got the strap-on out. Alexa lay down on the edge of the bed. "Kate, I can't believe how much I love you," I confessed to her as she moved up to enjoy some more of Alexa's talented oral pleasure.

As I pounded away into Alexa, Kate and I kissed like never before. It was strange, like we were the only ones in the world. The fact that we were both having our way with Alexa seemed to slip away from our conscience. The only reality was Kate and I, and our love that got closer every time we made love.

Maybe it was inappropriate while the two of us connected like that, but without thinking, I reached down and grabbed Alexa's boob with my right hand while my left was on Kate's. Four lovely breasts right there, all needing my attention. Somehow this seemed to break the spell, and Alexa and Kate both erupted together again.

"Your turn, lover," Kate said.

"I want to taste him this time", Alexa got on top of me in a 69 position.

She started playing with my balls as Kate got my hole read for the strap-on. As Kate slid it in, Alexa sucked one of my balls into her mouth and massaged it with her tongue. God, that felt good. Kate's tool was working my prostrate, while Alexa was putting my balls in heaven. Of course, I was also taking advantage of the fact Alexa's pussy was right by my mouth. I sucked and nibbled on her clit in rhythm with Kate's cadence. Finally I felt what I know was now inevitable building up. As my anal orgasm came, Alexa licked up all the juice my cock could give. As with every time before, the release felt nice, but still left me still frustrated and needing something more.

The next morning my cock was still throbbing as I made Kate and I some breakfast. Kate hated eggs, so I made saskatoon pancakes with bacon.

This is when things started to get unusual.

"I was thinking, we should try to set a record. Lets keep you locked till tomorrow evening. That will make it a full week." Kate seemed quite pleased with her idea.

"Seriously?" I asked. "I don't know if I can make it another day."

"Come on! You survived for 140 hours, what is another 30 hours?" she pleaded. "It will set a record for the longest time you have been locked up."

"Fine, but you better make it a good one tomorrow." I couldn't believe after all the teasing, I had to wait another day.

That night, while it was apparently great for me to wait another day, Kate was in desperate need again. She had me take her with the strap-on again, then give her oral pleasure twice. I couldn't believe what a needy wife I had.

Sunday morning, we enjoyed each other's nakedness in the shower for way too long, and missed church. I tried to convince Kate to unlock me after lunch, but she would have none of it. She was determined to make it a full week, 168 hours.

"Honey, it's 5:00. We met your goal. Please unlock me! I am desperate here" I begged.

"Uh... I just got a text from Alexa. She is going to take us out for dinner this Friday. So, as much as I hate to say it, you are going to have to stay locked."

"What!? You cant be serious!" I think I may have started to cry a bit.

"It is our agreement," Kate said sternly. "Look at this, she also sent a pic of her pussy."

"God, I am incredibly horny. I don't think I can make it another week," I whimpered.

"Well, you will, because I need Alexa's tongue on my pussy on Friday, and the only way that works is if you stay locked."

"Seriously, Kate, I don't think I can stay sane with my cock locked up for another week. I struggle to focus at work during my normal one week locked. There is no way I can survive another."

Kate thought for a second, then volunteered, "You have some extra vacation right?" Why don't you take two or three days off this week?"

"How is that going to help my cock?"

"It won't, but it will be that many less days you have to appear normal at work. In fact, I think I may just come home at lunch for a quickie while you are here."

Well, there is no winning an argument with a horny wife. I resigned myself to another long week in chastity. And true to form, Kate didn't leave me alone. My locked cock seemed to have an effect on her. She used me every way imaginable that week. I couldn't keep my head straight, and only managed to make it into work for half a day that week. My cock and balls ached non stop. Kate was insatiable, needing me to service her 3 or 4 times a day.

Finally Friday evening was approaching. We met Alexa at a fancy downtown restaurant. Alexa surprised both of us when she introduced her new girlfriend, Jen, to us. Jen and Alexa had met on SnapChat; Jen lived out of state in Virginia.

Now I was worried that I had been kept locked all week for nothing. But while we were having desert, the conversation got a little personal.

"Is he still locked from last week?" Alexa inquired.

"Ya. You should see how desperate he is." Kate replied.

"You really keep him locked up all the time?" Jen questioned.

"No, just the week before Alexa comes over for some quality time". Kate said. "But this is two weeks in a row now. He has never been locked for this long before."

"I can't wait to check this out" Jen said playfully. I couldn't believe they were talking about me as if I wasn't even there.

"Oh, it is quite cute locked in its cage" Alexa went on. "It is always trying to break free."

"So there is no way it can get out without the key," Jen asked.

"Well he hasn't managed to get it off yet!" Kate laughed. I wasn't laughing. In fact, all this talk about my cock was getting me quite turned on. My cock was throbbing, trying to get erect.

"Can I see it?" Jen asked.

"I think we should pay our tab" Alexa suggested. "We have a room rented in the hotel. We can get a little more comfortable up there."

We all agreed. After giving the nice waitress a good tip (we all thought she was hot), we got into the elevator. Kate started kissing me, and grabbed my crotch. Alexa and Jen started necking too. It was kind of hot, the two couples acting completely inappropriately in the elevator.

When we got to the room, Jen undid my pants and yanked them down. She was so interested with the cage, she started playing with it while massaging my balls. While she asked me a tone of questions, Kate and Alexa were undressing each other.

While I was still standing there, Jen playing with my balls, and tormenting my locked cock, Alexa slid under her girlfriend's pussy, and started licking her clit. Suddenly, Jen wasn't asking any questions, she was gasping. Kate got down on her knees and started sucking Alexa's pussy lips. We all enjoyed the giant chain until Jen came to a screaming climax.

Alexa strapped the strap-on onto me, and had me fuck Jen with it. While I was standing on the floor, taking Jen's pussy, Alexa found another starp-on in her bag. She started rubbing it up and down my ass. Kate got onto the bead, and as she lowered her pussy down to Jen's lips, Alexa drove her cock into me.

My cock started oozing cum, while Alexa continued to violate me. Her cadence was projected all the way through me, into Jen's pussy, through her tongue into Kate's clit. All three of them came at once while my denied cock continued to leak all out of its cage onto the floor.

We all messed around together for a couple of more hours. Finally everyone collapsed, sated; except of course, me. I was still so fucking horny. I couldn't sleep that night. In a half stupor I just kept seeing pussies and titties. My cock throbbed all night; by balls were on fire. I didn't know how much more I could take.

The next morning, Alexa told us that she had rented the room till Sunday. Kate agreed that we would stay for another night of crazed sex. That afternoon, Jen and Alexa went out shopping, while Kate and I had a romantic time in the huge jet tub. Well, romantic, and sexy; Kate had me bring her to two orgasms while we soaked. That wasn't helping my aching cock.

"We brought you a present!" Jen giggled excitedly when they returned.

Kate had been napping, and I was trying as well. We looked at Jen and Alexa, and our eyes almost bugged out. "Wow, look at you two," Kate exclaimed.

"When did you two become so sexy?" I asked.

Looking down, Alexa innocently asked "What, these new matching skits and thigh high stockings."

"Do you like them?" Jen asked.

"Wow." My cock was swelling again, trying to burst out of its cage.

"Close your mouth, you are drooling," Jen said. "Or, on second thought, bring that open mouth here and lick my..."

"Hold on" her girlfriend interrupted. "We still need to give him is present." She pulled a box out of a black shopping bag. "We got you this. I hope Kate likes it. It cost quiet a bit."

When I opened the box, I gasped. It was a new shiny metal high security cock cage with a integrated lock and a urethra tube. "Holly Shit! I love it" Kate squealed. "Lets put it on!"

I wasn't so sure it was a good idea, but Kate's excitement got the better of me. Jen went to get some ice, Alexa started removing my old cage, while Kate figured out how to work the new one. Once Jen got back, she put the ice on my cock so it could fit into the new cage. Then Kate fitted the ring around the base of my cock and balls, then slid the urethra tube in, then fitted the cage on, and locked it secure. This felt way more secure than the old one. I kind of got scared.

But as I was starting to get a little panicky, Alexa started kissing my balls, while Jen licked my cock through the gaps in the metal bars. God that felt good. It had been so long since my cock had felt anything other than the inside of the old plastic chastity tube. My hormones took over, and my mind kind of forgot the fact it should be scared of the new metal cage.

We had another long night of crazy sexual debauchery. I was so far gone, that I don't even remember much about that night, except my desperate need to cum. That was really all I could focus on. As usual, at some time someone fucked me in the ass, and I had a climax of sorts, but it did nothing to help me.

Sunday, after 2 long weeks of chastity, Kate and I went home. I was so relieved that I would finally get to have my relies. I wanted to drive home so I could speed and get there sooner, but Kate wouldn't have it. She claimed that I would be legally impaired due to the extreme level of hormones in my blood.

When we finally got home, I attacked Kate and pushed here up the stairs to our room. As she pulled my pants down, she gasped.

"Oh shit, I don't have the key for this new cage!"

"WHAT!" I raged.

"We were having such hot sex last night, I didn't even think about it."

"I can't believe this! How could you do this to me" I went on.

"I am so sorry! I will call Alexa right now." Kate grabbed her iPhone, and called Alexa.

No answer, so she texted her and facebooked her. We went down stairs and got something to eat while we waited to hear back. After we ate, and still heard nothing back, Kate and I sat down on the living room couch. I started crying. I couldn't handle it any longer. Kate tried to comfort me, kissing my face and neck. Then our lips met, and her tongue touched my lips. I opened up to her and our tongues danced together like we were teenagers again.

My cock started hardening again. and my balls were aching. This wasn't helping anything. Kate's hand slipped down to her pussy, and she started to rub. I lent her one of my hands as well and found that she was sopping wet. Kate started gasping.

"God damn! This whole thing is making me horny as hell!" Kate hissed.

"Fuck, me too! My cock feels like it is going to split in two! I can't believe this is happening."

"Oh Shit! I am cumming!" Kate yelled as she grabbed my caged cock.

Just then her phone beeped. It was a text form Alexa of course.

-Sorry, I forgot to send the key with you. Jen has it with her. She already headed back home to Falls Church. I will have her FedEx them back to you Kate. Sorry.

Attached to the text was a pick of her naked breasts; hard nipples and all. Kate and I admired their beauty. Of course, my cock started so stir again, and push against the bars of its cage. A minute later Kate got another text, this time with Alexa's finger rubbing her pussy.

"I need you! Now!" Kate exclaimed. "I need your tongue on me". She had me lick her pussy while she tired her best to lick my cock through the gaps. It felt good, but just got me more frustrated. Kate came to a loud orgasm, while I just stayed hard and desperate.

The next day I had Kate ask for the FedEx tracking number. Alexa finally sent it to us on Tuesday. The number didn't even show up on FedEx till Wednesday. All I could think of was that package, and my release. I updated the tracking website constantly, whenever Kate didn't need me to service her. This whole situation had gotten her so turned on, she couldn't go for more than a couple of hours between orgasms. Neither of us went into work that week.

Finally the package arrived on Friday. Kate signed for it, and opened it up. The key was on a gorgeous white gold chain. Kate giggled and put in around her neck.

"Can you do this up for me?" she asked.

"Sure, but please, just unlock this cage."

"Hmm... I think I am getting wet again. Maybe you could take care of my pussy just one more time first..."

Well, that was last week, Kate has had 2 or 3 orgasms a day, and I am still locked up. I hope Kate decides she needs some real cock soon!

Duke567
Duke567
186 Followers