The Paul & Jenny Stories Pt. 14f

Story Info
Paul & Jenny continue their hunt for Linda.
2.7k words
4.15
16.8k
00

Part 19 of the 122 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/31/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAUL C
PAUL C
69 Followers

The Paul & Jenny Stories Pt. 14f: Back to Egypt Part 06

Copyright 2000 by Paul. All rights reserved.

Chapter 14. (Paul).

It was just after mid-day when we left the Hospital after visiting Ian. He was usually mean and moody at the best of times but lying there with three cracked ribs, a broken arm and one eye swathed in bandages his mood was worse then usual. I suppose that if you add to the list of his own hurts the fact that Linda was missing without trace I suppose you couldn't blame him. As we walked back to Jerezs' car, I had this feeling we were being followed. I thought it best not to mention it in case it worried Jenny. Jerez spoke in Arabic to the driver as we pulled away and he in turn spoke into his radio, holding the hand set low so as not to be seen from outside the car.

"Did you see them?" Jerez asked.

"See who?" I replied.

"The tall man and the fat man, they were standing by the car outside our Hotel when you drove up," said Jenny.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked.

"They were pretty obvious, I thought you must have seen them. Sometimes I worry about you." She said, shaking her head sadly.

"Yes," Jerez nodded his agreement, "we must see if my own men can be more discrete."

I couldn't help but look out of the rear window.

Now she mentioned it I did remember seeing that car outside our Hotel this morning when we had waited in the foyer for Jerez to arrive. It was an old black Ford. If our driver had wanted to I was certain he could throw it off in seconds. We passed some Camels and an old bus.

I looked behind us again.

"Don't," Jenny hissed elbowing me in the ribs, "they'll know were on to them."

I rubbed my rib cage. It hurt.

I looked out of the side window and sulked.

We pulled in outside of our Hotel and stepped from the car. Jerez refused our offer of refreshments and left, promising to return at six and take us to his house for dinner. With a word of caution for us to remain inside the Hotel he was driven off.

We went straight to the restaurant for lunch and sat in the lounge for half an hour afterwards reading the newspapers and drinking coffee. I found the heat in the lounge oppressive despite the fans rotating on the ceiling and it was a relief when Jenny suggested we go our room for a siesta. I stripped to my underpants and stood under the ceiling fan as soon as the door to our bedroom closed behind us.

Jenny slowly removed her blouse and three-quarter-length skirt and pottered about the room arranging things in her bra and panties. They were both whites. Neither very big. I could see the cushion formed by her pubic hairs in the front and the outline of the crack between her ass cheeks at the back. I looked down at my light blue 'Y' fronts. I didn't really need to, I knew I was getting hard. Jenny noticed as well then ignored it.

I was feeling cooler. My prick wanted to stand upright so I pulled my underpants down and off. That was better. Jenny looked, then looked away. She was unpacking our suitcases and placing some of the contents in drawers and some on hangers in the closet. I liked her doing the drawers most. She'd bend from the waist, her panties taut across her buttocks. I studied her intently each time she did this. She looked at me.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Just looking," I stammered she could always make me feel guilty.

"What at?"

"Your knickers."

"Well, look at these then," she said, throwing me a pair.

I automatically lifted them to my nose.

"They're clean," she said as she continued walking into the bathroom.

I knew they were, now. I placed them in the drawer with her other things, fingering their softness.

I heard the toilet flush and the tap running. Jenny walked back into the room naked. I could see that her nipples were already erect. Could I see the lips of her fanny as she walked towards me?

"You know what a hot climate does to me," she said, placing her arms around my neck and pulling my lips down to her own.

I worked my tongue into her mouth and fenced with hers as I slowly moved my hands down her slightly clammy skin to her ass cheeks. I squeezed them and ran a fingertip between them until it touched her anus. She ground her pubic mound against my prick in response. I kissed her forehead then licked her ear. She made a sound. I pushed my fingertip against her anus. I felt it opening and heard her gasp. I moved it away before I hurt her, licking inside her ear hole, and gently massaged between her holes. She opened her legs and stood on tiptoes. I touched something soft and wet. My finger entered her fanny, spreading her lips open. I pulled my finger out and listened to the sounds of disappointment she moaned. I pushed it back inside her. Working it in and out and along her lips. I took my tongue out of her ear and looked into her eyes before kissing her mouth.

She stepped back; pulling me with her, until she touched the bed then sat down and lay on her back. I sank to my knees between her open legs and looked at her fanny with its swollen lips before placing my mouth against it. With my lips I pulled one of hers to one side then did the same to the other. I looked at the moist, pink flesh I uncovered and licked inside her. She sighed and ran her fingers through my hair. She pushed my head down. I licked to the back of her fanny then the soft, furry skin between her holes. There was still a slight pressure on my head so I lifted her legs and placed her feet on my shoulders. I squeezed and massaged her ass cheeks before pulling them apart. I could smell soap and talcum powder. I placed my lips around her anus and gently licked with my tongue. The effect was immediate. She gasped and stiffened and gasped again as I licked a second time. I allowed my tongue to slowly circle her hole feeling every fold of skin. She made a mewing sound. I licked again. More sounds. Her feet were pressing down against my shoulders as she tried to lift her backside up to my mouth. I reached beneath her and helped her lift. She cried out gently as I licked a little faster. I worked up some saliva and gave her hole a liberal coating before pushing the tip of my tongue inside her. Her back arched and she cried out loud.

I moved my tongue in and out as I would have my prick. Keeping it as straight as I could at first then moving it from side to side. More sounds and more movements. I moved one of my hands to her clit and rubbed it, slowly at first then with increasing force and speed. I heard the gurgling in the back of her throat that told me she was nearly there and pushed my tongue as far inside her as I could. Her body stiffened then she relaxed with a huge sigh. I stood up and looked down at her lying across the bed. She smiled and reached up for me. We both moved up the bed and I lay on my side feeling her breasts. She reached down and slowly stroked my prick.

"All right?" I asked.

"What do you think?" She replied.

"Everything seemed to go okay."

"You fishing for compliments?"

"No." I assured her.

Though it is nice to be told you did well now and again.

"You did a very good job, thank you very much."

She moved the hand on my prick faster. I had to catch at my breath. I moved onto my back and she turned onto her side to face me. She held my prick at right angles to my body and studied it as if it were the first time she had ever seen it. I lifted my hips in time with her hand. She kissed my nose then my mouth.

"And what would my master like his slave to do?"

She kissed me again.

I liked it when she was my slave.

"I'm easy," I said, stretching.

"I know that," She looked serious for a second. "Here I am at your command and you won't command me. It'll be a long time before I do this again."

"Oh don't." I protested, "you know I like it when you're my slave. I just don't know what you want me to tell you to do."

"I want you to tell me what you want. Look."

Despite her holding it in her hand my prick had gone soft.

"It's no good to me like that, make it grow."

"No. That's your job. You make it grow."

"Yes, master."

She moved down the bed still holding my prick in her hand. It was starting to grow again before I felt her warm breath upon it. She kissed the tip then licked it, moistening it with her saliva. She pulled back my foreskin and I felt her lips close around it. As her mouth travelled down my shaft her hand moved up to meet it, moving away as she lifted her head. The two moved together, I could feel my balls tightening, I started to buck with my hips. Suddenly she stopped and lifted her head.

"Master is hard now." She said, examining her handiwork.

I knew that.

"What is master's command?"

"Get on top."

"Who's an idle master, then," she said straddling me and impaling her fanny on my prick. Her ass cheeks rested on my balls as she settled down on top of me. I could feel her contracting and relaxing around me. She lifted herself up and sank back down upon me. We both breathed out heavily. I reached up with both hands and held her breasts. She lifted and fell again.

"Alright?" she gasped.

"It'll do." I gasped in reply.

"Bastard," she panted, lifting and lowering herself. She leaned forward and placed her hands on my chest as she worked the lips of her fanny up and down the length of my prick. It was becoming hard to keep hold of her tits as she quickened so I held her ass cheeks instead. Suddenly she cried out and fell forward onto my chest. I kept still more a few seconds then started to lift my hips from the bed moving my prick in and out of her. She opened her eyes and looked at me.

"You not finished?" She asked, beads of sweat on her brow.

"Not quite."

She gasped as I pushed extra strongly into her.

"Can I get off?" she asked.

"Now who's being idle?" I asked, feeling her ass cheeks.

"I'm sore." She said under her breath.

I stopped moving and tried not to look too disappointed as she climbed slowly off and lay by my side.

"I'm sorry master," she said, picking up my prick, slick in its coating of her juices. She started to stroke me quickly. Too tell the truth I wasn't really certain I wanted to come anymore. She wasn't the only one starting to feel sore. We had done it a lot in the last three or four days. Much more often then we usually did it. Oh well, too late to stop her now. As she stroked me I felt the waves of pleasure building, peaking, subsiding and building again. I felt my balls tighten and lift. My prick seemed to swell in her hand. She felt it as well for she moved quickly down the bed encircling the end of my prick with her lips as I started to come. My prick jerked and I watched the back of her head move in time. She kept my prick in her mouth long after I had finished coming. Slowly working my foreskin back and forth. Finally she lifted her head and moved back up the bed, resting her head upon my shoulder.

"Time for a little sleep," she said.

I could feel a nipple against my chest and her pubic hairs against my hips. I closed my eyes and smiled.

Chapter 15. (Paul).

I awoke to the ringing of the telephone on the bedside table. I looked at my watch; it was just after five o'clock. I picked up the hand set. It was Jerez. He was in the hotel lobby. He had to go. His men had followed the men who had been following us to an old shrine to the ancient god's about thirty miles south of Cairo. He was meeting with some local police there and would hopefully have developments by the end of the night. Could we make our own way to his house? They could ring for a Taxi from reception. He would leave his address in Arabic and English. Would we mind staying with Lee-Anne and the twins? He was gone.

"Who was it," Jenny asked sleepily.

I told her what I knew.

"We had best go around there then." She said, climbing from the bed and walking into the bathroom.

I sorted out some clean clothes for myself and waited patiently by the door for her to finish. I heard the toilet flush and the shower start.

"Can I come in?" I asked.

"All right but do not try anything."

"As if I would."

I pissed and squeezed myself into the lukewarm shower with her. I shuddered as the water hit me.

"It's cold," I complained.

"The best temperature in a hot climate. Cools the blood." We switched of the shower and dried each other off then dressed. Jenny in a three-quarter-length skirt and long sleeve blouse out of respect for local tradition myself in shirt and slacks. Jenny wore open toed sandals and I a pair of socks and slip on shoes.

We walked to the lift. There was a girl inside with red hair.

"Hallo," Jenny said.

"Hi," she replied, in an American accent.

With followed her out of the lift. She had a nice ass. She headed off into the lounge whilst Jenny and I approached the reception desk. There was a note from Jerez in our pigeonhole. It only confirmed what he had said on the phone. At the bottom he had written what I assumed was his address in Arabic. We stepped outside and the doorman hailed us a taxi. I handed the doorman the note and he spoke to the Taxi driver. We climbed into the back and the car pulled away. Jenny glanced over her shoulder twice.

"Just checking to see nobody is following us." She said, giving my hand a squeeze.

The taxi made its way slowly through the throngs of people that filled the narrow streets until it turned into a deserted side road and pulled up outside the two huge gates that led into Jerez's home.

We got out of the taxi; I gave the driver a five-pound note and waited patiently for my change while Jenny pulled on a cord set into the stone wall beside a smaller door.

Eventually the driver gave me some money back as change, I wasn't sure it was the correct amount but Jenny had tried the small door and it had opened and she was peering inside.

I gave the driver a stern look and went across to her.

"What's wrong?" I asked, looking over her shoulder at the two cars parked inside.

"There's nobody here," she said in a puzzled tone. "There were at least two men here when we came yesterday."

We stepped through the doorway, closing the door behind us and I called out.

"Hallo, is they're anybody there?"

Comments are welcome.

PAUL C
PAUL C
69 Followers