Horny Indian Celebrities Ch. 01

Story Info
Tamil actress Manjula enjoys a Black cock.
2.6k words
3.79
136.6k
24
2

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/23/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johara
johara
169 Followers

The Indian cinema industry is the largest in the world that produces more than 200 films a year in various languages. The most prominent among them are the Bollywood (Hindi), Kollywood (Tamil), and Malluwood (Malayalam). Kollywood and Malluwood dominate the southern India while Bollywood dominate the northern region. To find a successful entry into Kollywood or the Tamil film industry as an actress is not that easy. One has to have a sexy and voluptuous body and should be willing to bed with the directors, actors, producers, make-up man etc. Most importantly, the women should have a big butt to make a successful entry in the Tamil film industry. Even though there had been a couple of new entrees in the last few years the heroines of yesteryears still had their charm. This was because the older heroines were all blessed with a big body and really well experienced in sex. The most popular in the Tamil film industry are Sri vidhya, Sripriya, Jayachithra, K. R. Vijaya, and Manjula. The sexy new ones are Nagma, Saundharya, Roja, Rambha, Mumtaj, Sharmilee, Gauthami, Ramya Krishnan, Kasthuri, Sneha etc. Most of these actresses are high-class call girls and this fetches them tons of money.

Manjula was a noted heroine in the Tamil film industry and she was 48 years old. She had played with big names in the industry. Her successful career was attributed to her luscious body. She has big sized boobs of 40D a broad waist and a big fat butt. Directors of films, producers, and actors still come to enjoy her plump and succulent body. Manjula has long lips, sharp nose, big eyes, creamy and plump arms with a thick jungle of hair in her armpits. During most of the occasions she would wear a sleeveless blouse that reveals her plump arms and her hairy armpits. In order to make big bucks this sexy actress of yesteryears Manjula planned to produce a porn film with the cooperation of Henroe Films. Henroe Film company was based in Australia and Manjula made a million-dollar tie-up for the production of the porn film.

Manjula was in touch with most of the heroines of Tamil film industry who all agreed to play in the movie for a big sum. Plans were made with the Australian firm and three male porn stars arrived at Manjula's home to help her make the film. This was an undercover film and it was kept a top secret. The title of the film was "EXTREMELY HORNY INDIAN CELEBRITIES".

The three porn stars were Mark, Devon, and Haynes. Devon and Haynes were blacks and were in their early thirties, while Mark was an English guy in his mid twenties. All three of them had excellent physique as that of a professional body-builder. They all were made to stay at Manjula's bungalow along the seashore.

It was a beautiful Sunday and Manjula was busy in her room making arrangements for the film discussion with her Australian firm. She had her hair put up and she was in her yellow saree and a matching sleeveless blouse. A pearl necklace glittered around her neck and her saree was tied in her lower hip that clearly showed her big navel without any hindrance. Haynes stood in the balcony and enjoyed the morning sun that bathed the whole area with its bright rays. Haynes was well built and had a cock that bulged to 14 inches when fully erect. He wore a denim Bermuda and his fuck organ up to his knees. He held his cock in his hand and jerked in slowly and brought it to its full length. He pressed it down inside his shorts and walked around to his room when his eyes caught the sexy Manjula. Manjula was on the chair with her legs crossed and her arms were behind her head. Her thick bush of armpit hair stood erect and this kindled Haynes's fire of lust.

"LET ME FUCK THIS PLUMP BEAUTY..." he said to himself and entered Manjula's office with his erect cock in his hand. Manjula was amazed to see a cock that was 14 inches in length. Haynes's cock was thick, big and dark black. Manjula had never seen a cock this big and her mouth watered when she looked at the black throbbing cock. Haynes moved near Manjula and she touched his cock for the first time. Her touch was warm.

"I HAVE NEVER SEEN SUCH A BIG COCK, ALL THE HEROINES IN THE MOVIE ARE GOING TO ENJOY THIS HUGE MONSTER" she said and squeezed his cock.

She held it with both her hands and Haynes's cock grew a few more inches in her warm hands. Manjula could not believe at what she saw...to see this big black cock grow in her own hands. Haynes bent down and unbuttoned her blouse and her bra. Manjula's big boobs sprang free like two huge watermelons. Her areolas were large and brown that housed her thick nipple at its center.

"MANJULA YOUR BOOBS ARE LIKE BIG WATERMELONS" Haynes said as he pulled thick brown nipples between his fingers.

"YEAH...THEY ARE 40D" she said.

"GUESSED IT...THEY ARE FUCKING HUGE AND BOUNCY" he said and twisted her nipples harder.

Haynes wanted to enjoy those luscious boobs and he knew what he should do. He wanted to fuck Manjula's big and succulent boobs with his huge cock. He pulled off her sari and Manjula was totally naked. Her belly had numerous flabs and her navel was round and big. Her thighs were stout and her butt was huge and fat. Like most of the Indian celebrities her cunt was covered with a thick moss of long, curly black hair. Haynes cleared the table and she lay there with her legs spread wide.

Her pussy lips were thick and puffy that were masked by her dense pubic hair. Haynes placed his throbbing cock between Manjula's big boobs. The two huge melon sized boobs formed a mountain on either side of his black cock. Haynes loved the feeling and its warmth. He wanted this horny and sexy Indian actress to be really rough with his huge cock. He loved it that way. At this time Devon entered the room and was surprised to see what had been going on. He pulled his shorts and released his cock. His cock sprang to life and his size matched that of Haynes's. Manjula was thrilled to see two black cocks that were the size of a ruler. She desperately wanted it both, as black cocks had never drilled her. Devon went near her sexy face kissed on her lips and pushed his tongue into Manjula's mouth and kissed her hard. He licked all over her sexy face and made it dripping wet with his saliva.

"HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" Manjula moaned softly.

"LET US MAKE SOME SHOTS FOR THE FILM" he said and moved to the camera.

Haynes pressed Manjula's big tits on his cock and began to tit fuck her. Manjula used both her hands to press her boobs on the hot rod. His long cock would easily touch her mouth when Manjula would open it and suck it in. She kept her mouth wide open for his entry every time. He moved is cock in and out between her lovely boobs and stuffed its head in her mouth. The two huge melons gave him warmth and kept his cock hard as steel.

"OH YEAH DO IT FUCK MY BOOBS...OOOOHHH" Manjula grunted as the black cock moved between her soft jugs.

Haynes built up a huge load and with open push got his cock into Manjula's mouth and filled it with his hot cream. The thick cock stretched open her mouth and the tip touched her throat. Warm hot cream sprayed into the mouth and Manjula had to swallow his hot juice. He kept his cock stuffed in her mouth until he was satisfied. Manjula's face was contoured by the thickness of his cock in her mouth. Devon brought the camera and captured Manjula's contoured face and her mouth that was stuffed with Haynes's big cock.

"MANJULA DO YOU WANT THIS BIG COCK IN YOUR PUSSY" Haynes asked her as she pulled his cock out of her mouth.

"YEAH...I WOULD LOVE THAT..." Manjula whispered softly.

"LICK HER HAIRY PUSSY AND MAKE HER WET AS HELL" Haynes said to Devon and he obeyed without a word.

Devon began to lick Manjula's hairy pussy. The thick puffy lips throbbed and opened up as his tongue brushed over her black pubic hair. He held the thick lips between his fingers and moved them up and down, and this sent goose bumps all over her sexy and plump body.

"YEHA LOVELY DON'T STOP LICK IT HARDER..." Manjula grunted and twisted her body.

Haynes was near her face and moved his cock all over her sexy face and coated it with his cum. Devon pushed both his thumbs inside her cunt and splayed it open and flicked his tongue on her sensitive cunt walls. This electrified her and she jumped off the table with a loud grunt.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Manjula yelled as her new black friend who was a master in cunnilingus mercilessly licked her sensitive walls.

She bucked her hips up and pressed his head on her hairy cunt and rubbed it hard on his mouth. Devon made his tongue sharp like a dart and pushed it in side Manjula's warm fuck tunnel. Her thick cunt lips closed on his tongue sucked it in into the warm juice.

"MAKE HER WET AND READY FOR MY BIG COCK" Haynes instructed his friend.

Haynes rubbed his cock all over Manjula's pretty face and moved it down to her big tits and his cock sprang back to life. It now throbbed like a big snake and was ready for another attack. Devon moved his tongue in and out of Manjula's fuck twat and fingered her clit. Her warm cunt throbbed and gushed out its juices.

"IS SHE READY?" asked Haynes.

"GUESS SO...SHE HAS A SWEET AND BIG CUNT" Devon said and smiled at his friend.

"GET SOME OIL" Haynes instructed.

Devon gave him a bottle of oil that he passed it on to Manjula. Manjula liberally rubbed the oil on Haynes's throbbing hard cock. She held his cock with both her hands and moved them up and down coating the entire shaft with oil.

"DEVON MAKE SOME GOOD SHOTS WHEN I FUCK THIS INDIAN BEAUTY" Haynes said and moved between Manjula's spread legs.

"NOW MANJULA I THINK MY COCK IS TOO BIG FOR YOUR CUNT. I KNOW THAT YOUR CUNT IS BIG AND DEEP, BUT MY THICK IS LITTLE TOO THICK FOR YOU" Haynes said to Manjula as he brought his cock near her hairy cunt.

"I KNOW AND I LOVE BIG COCKS, LET ME TRY THIS ONE TOO" she smiled and spread her legs wide apart and stretched her thick cunt lips to its limits.

Haynes propped up two pillows under her head so that Manjula could watch the whole fuck session...she could watch how this monster cock enters her deep cunt.

"OUR MOVIE WILL BE A HIT" Devon said as she focussed the camera on Manjula's pussy.

"ALL INDIAN CELEBRITIES WILL LOVE OUR BIG COCK, WHAT DO YOU SAY MANJULA?" asked Devon.

"YEAH...THEY WILL...HMMMMMMM" Manjula purred as she watched Haynes's big tool.

Holding his cock in his hands Haynes forced the cock head inside Manjula's fuck hole. His cock head was damn thick and it stretched Manjula's cunt like a sharp spear. Her thick and hairy cunt lips closed his cock head like petals of a flower. Haynes pulled it out and shoved it back in. He then pulled it out and moved the head over her cunt lips up and down. Slowly and gently she pushed it in and finally the cock head stretched Manjula's cunt lips so wide and made its way in. Manjula felt that her cunt was spread open beyond its limits but she loved the filled sensation. Manjula's head was thrown back and she grunted loudly.

"OHHHHYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Manjula grunted loudly as the cock-head filled her steamy pussy.

Haynes put more oil on his shaft and pulled it out and pushed it in again and again. Every time his efforts were rewarded and his huge cock would enter a few more inches inside the deep fuck twat. He pushed and she bucked up her hips to take the monster deep inside her cunt. Her thick and hairy cunt lips were stretched around his thick shaft like a perfect O ring. He could not put all of his 14 inches cock inside Manjula's cunt, and that was simply impossible. He shoved his cock inside her cunt until he hit the hilt and began to fuck this horny Indian celebrity in slow strokes.

"OHYEAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAA" Manjula grunted loudly as the tightness of his cock in her cunt.

She slowly rocked her body and raised her head to see how her cunt was stretched around his hard cock. Her eyes bulged out when she saw how wide her cunt was stretched.

"FUCK HER AND PUSH YOUR COCK EVEN MORE INSIDE HER HORNY CUNT" Devon shouted from behind the camera, "I KNOW THESE INDIAN CELEBRITIES CAN EASILY TAKE A BIG DILDO INSIE THEIR CUNT" he continued.

Haynes applied more oil over his cock and pulled it out of Manjula's cunt. He pushed his cock into the bottle of oil and took out his cock that dripped with oil and shoved it straight into Manjula's pussy. What a surprise...his thick cock shoved almost fully inside her cunt.

"AAAAAAAAAOOOOOAAAAAAAAA" Manjula jumped off the table as her pussy was filled completely with the thickness of his monster cock.

"OHH YEAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Manjula grunted loudly and twisted her body.

Haynes lay on top of Manjula and crushed her big boobies. He kissed her sweet lips and dived into her mouth and tasted her saliva. The tightness of her cunt and her loud grunts brought him close to an orgasm but he held her tight and tried to delay his ejaculation. Her male stars were now about to fuck the director of the porn film. Haynes raised himself and pulled his cock out of her cunt and shoved it back in slowly.

"LOVELY FEELS GOOD FUCK ME WITH THAT BIG COCK HAYNES" cooed Manjula as Haynes began to fuck her with long strokes.

Her cunt lips were stretched beyond its limits and her anus throbbed with every stroke. His hard cock rubbed on her clit as it moved in and out of her cunt taking Manjula to the zenith of pleasure. Haynes kept fucking her but built up a huge load very soon.

"I AM ABOUT TO CUM" he shouted.

"PULL IT OUT AND CUM ON HER BIG TITS" Devon shouted and focussed the camera on Manjula's huge tits.

Devon filmed the whole event. Haynes's cock slowly left Manjula's hairy pussy and her pussy stayed open like a newly blossomed flower. Her moved his cock to her huge boobies and Manjula held his cock and pressed it on them. She moved her hands up and down on the slick cock that was drenched with oil and her cunt juices. She jerked him faster and he shot his load all over her tits and her face. He rubbed it all over her areolas and her nipples making them all wet with his hot cream.

Devon came over and kissed Manjula on her lips and pinched her belly. They then got ready to make their first shots of the new porn film, "EXTREMELY HORNY INDIAN CELEBRITIES" and they waited eagerly for the sexy actress Simran to arrive.

johara
johara
169 Followers