Fucking the Little Liars Ch. 07

Story Info
John goes one more round with Ashley and Shay after work.
1.9k words
4.56
13.5k
14
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjgarces
jjgarces
201 Followers

As you might imagine, it was hard to actually concentrate on the work day at hand after the time I had already spent with Shay that day, let alone the prospect of getting to play with her (and more than likely Ashley again too), later on, but I somehow managed to.

"Hey baby, I'll be in Ashley's trailer. Give me ten minutes and then come on in," Shay whispered to me suggestively when the work day ended, kissing me and squeezing my dick as she continued to tease me, "and make sure you're little friend is ready for action, because Ashley's been telling me she needs some dick lately, too."

"Ready for you," was all the text that Shay sent me after the ten minutes were up said, but that was all it needed to say for me to head off to her trailer in anticipation of what was to come.

And once again, the sounds coming from Ashley's trailer were enough to make anyone hard at the sound of them.

"OHGOD...YES...fuck me Shay...shove that thing up into my pussy and pound me..." I heard Ashley moaning as I listened outside the trailer, Ashley's moans getting louder as Shay and her apparently went at it inside.

"YEAH...you take that dick you blonde bitch...you'll always belong to me..." Shay hissed as I walked into the trailer and saw Shay on top of Ashley and sucking on her tits as she moved her hips back and forth.

"Hey John...give me a second to get this bitch off...then we'll deal with you baby..." Shay playfully said to me as she smiled down at Ashley and fucked her with the strap-on a little harder while I pulled my clothes off and threw them in the pile at the end of the couch.

"UH...UH...UH...OHGOD...gonna cum Shay..." Ashley moaned as she threw her head back, arching her back and cumming all over the strap-on that Shay was wearing, humping at it as Shay gave her a few more strokes with it and pulled out of her.

"I think you need to give this sexy little blond bitch the real thing John," Shay whispered as she started to make out with me on the other end of the couch before I pushed her away and climbed on top of Ashley, lining my dick up with her tight pussy and sliding it into her.

"FUCK...OHGOD...your dick feels so good inside me John..." Ashley moaned as I started to plow into her fertile fields, Shay coming around to make out with her and then suck on her tits.

"UH...FUCK...OHGOD...I'm such a dirty little slut..." Ashley moaned as she threw her head back and rotated her hips around my dick as I drove it in and out of her while Shay jammed her tongue down Ashley's throat, both of us working our magic on her at the same time.

"But your my dirty little slut, and don't you ever forget it Benson," Shay teased her as she put the strap-on back on and started riding Ashley's face, giving her something to suck on while I was fucking her.

"MMMMPPPPPHHHH..." Ashley moaned as Shay fucked her face with the same rhythm that I was fucking her tightening pussy with, feeling her walls start wrapping around my dick just as she started to cum for me.

"MMMPPPPHHH...GOD...gonna cum..." she moaned as she threw her head back and pushed her hips into mine, wrapping her legs around me as she covered my dick in her cream as Shay sat on her face and forced the strap-on to the back of her throat.

"Give it to her John," Shay whispered to me when she saw me grab Ashley's hips and pull them forward as I started roughly pounding into her, shooting a thick load of my baby batter deep into Ashley's cozy cunt after a few final thrusts as Shay continued to fuck Ashley's face with the strap-on.

"MMM...FUCK...your cum feels so good in my pussy..." Ashley whispered to me as I shot a few more loads into her and pulled out of her, Shay pulling the strap-on away from her mouth and making out with her for a few seconds.

"We've both been just DYING to try something like that," Shay whispered to me as she started making out with me on the other end of the couch, Ashley rubbing both of her outstretched holes as Shay dropped to her knees and started to suck on my dick.

"Ash got the strap-on because I'm the only one of us allowed to suck on the real thing whenever the three of us get together," Shay whispered as she started to work over my dick with her mouth for the second time that day, her hands holding it in place as she bobbed her head back and forth on it.

"MMMM..." she playfully whispered as she ran her tongue along the tip of my cock, Ashley coming up behind her and pulling her legs out so she could ram the strap-on into Shay's ass.

"UH...give it to me Ash...I'm your slut..." Shay hissed from around my dick as Ashley started working her tight asshole over with the fake dick while she wrapped her lips around mine.

"This is so hot...you two really are lesbian for each other aren't you?" I teased both of them as Ashley railed Shay's ass with the strap-on and Shay gobbled down more and more of my dick, closing her eyes as she took her turn getting double-teamed.

"But every now and then...we need a nice hard dick to play with in order to bring it out of us..." Ashley whispered as she pulled Shay's hips back and really began to give it to her as I put my hands on the back of Shay's head and forced my dick down her throat.

"Swallow his cum, you little cum slut," Ashley teased her friend as she plunged the strap-on into her ass and ran her fingers over Shay's snatch as I fucked Shay's face a few more times and came down her throat, "and then let me taste yours."

"UH," Shay softly purred as she drank down my cum, Ashley running her fingers over Shay's cunt again and then licking her cum off of them as we began to disengage from each other for the time being.

"Bring that thing over here John...I had some of it this morning...but now I need more of it..." Shay whispered huskily in my ear as she bent over the couch and motioned for me to come up behind her, grabbing her hips and running my dick along her cunt lips as I did so.

"What's Ash gonna do? Sit there and watch us?" I teased her as I slid my dick into her and began pounding away on her pussy again, Shay throwing her head back as I thrust in and out of her.

"UH...OHGOD...YES...fuck me..." she moaned as I squeezed my hands around her hips a little tighter, my balls slapping her ass as her cunt walls stretched out and guided me even deeper into her tunnel of love as Ashley watched us on the couch and continued getting herself off, proving herself to be quite a nymphomaniac.

"GODDAMN...even after all that cum you just lost inside of me you've still got more than enough for Shay," Ashley teased me as she watched me tear apart Shay's walls, Shay's moans getting louder every time I penetrated her insides.

"FUCK...OHGOD...fuck...me...there...OHGODYES..." Shay moaned when I found her g-spot, throwing her head back and pushing her hips back into mine as I bottomed out inside of her and felt her start cumming all over my dick.

"Cum for me, you sexy bitch," I whispered in Shay's ear as she fired her cum out onto my dick, her whole body stiffening up as I grabbed a hold of her hips again and started thrusting deep into her pussy, my cock head sneaking past her cervix and into her womb as I gave her one last thrust and shot my load into her.

"MMM...it feels so damn good when you cum in me..." she whispered when she felt me releasing my load into her, her walls milking every last drop of it out of my dick and into her willing pussy as I thrust away inside of her and filled her with my seed a few more times before pulling out of her.

"MMM...come here Shay..." Ashley whispered to her as soon as I pulled out of her, pulling her onto the couch on top of her and beginning to make out with her as I grabbed Ashley's hips and ran my dick over both of her tight, slutty fuck holes.

"MMM...I fucked John once earlier today, too...so why don't you let him help himself to your pussy again so we can even things out Ash?" Shay whispered to her friend as I plunged my dick into Ashley's pussy and started fucking her for the second time.

"UH..." Ashley moaned as she lowered her head between Shay's legs and started to lick her cunt as my dick worked its way in and out of her pussy.

"FUCK...lick me Ash...you belong to me, you sexy bitch..." Shay hissed as Ashley darted her tongue in and out of her pussy as I fucked Ashley's pussy from behind, my balls slapping into her ass as her cunt walls stretched out and took me deeper inside of her.

"OHGOD...fuck me John...UH..." she moaned when I hit a sensitive spot inside of her, Shay wrapping her legs around Ashley's head in response to Ashley digging her tongue deeper into her cunt as I grazed Ashley's g-spot.

"FUCK...YES...lick me Ashley...cum all over John's hot fucking cock again..." Shay commanded Ashley as she worked her tongue in and out of Shay's cunt, Shay arching her back and wrapping her legs even tighter around Ashley's head as I felt Ashley push her hips back into mine and coat my dick with another load of her creamy goodness as I grabbed a hold of her hips and pounded away inside of her.

"FUCK...YES..." both girls shouted as they came together, Shay spraying her cunt juice all over Ashley's face as I thrust a few more times into Ashley's pussy and exploded into for the second time, blasting a full load of my cum over her insides as I held myself balls-deep inside of her and fired off more cum rockets into her cut before pulling out of her overflowing pussy just as she backed her tongue out of Shay's cunt.

"UH...OHGOD...we really need to clean up this mess..." Ashley whispered as she threw her head back, my cum trickling out of her pussy and down her legs as she tried to get her eyes to focus again.

"What do you mean *we*...this is *your* trailer Ashley..." Shay teased her as we made out on the couch, Ashley finally pulling herself together and playfully shooting daggers our way as she started cleaning up without us.

"You're lucky I love both of you..." she teased us back as we broke up our make-out session and helped her straighten up her trailer, doing the best we could to leave no trace of the debauchery that had just occurred in there.

"Later baby..." Shay whispered to me, blowing me a kiss as she left the trailer and headed for home, barely able to walk from the workout she had gotten from me that day.

"You know...it's a shame we've never spent some quality time alone without Shay in the room John..." Ashley whispered to me, brushing my arm as she smiled and winked at me, "if you ever want to change that, you know where to find me, baby."

"I might have to take you on up on that sometime Ash," I told her as we walked out of her trailer together and went our separate ways, looking forward to whenever it would be that we would be continuing things.

jjgarces
jjgarces
201 Followers