The Camping Trip Ch. 02

Story Info
Husband realizes what he let happen.
1.8k words
4.35
288.5k
152

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/24/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Big Swede
Big Swede
765 Followers

There I sat, totally turned on, hard as hell, the rain tapping against the roof of the van. Jake and John were in the back still wiping the jism off their cocks. I had just witnessed my best friend fucking my wife. I just kept picturing his cum dripping out of her fertile cunt. I knew I should be pissed and worried but every time I envisioned his cock shooting her full of his seed my cock throbbed harder.

I had to have relief, I couldn't jack off in front of these guys in the van and I didn't dare go back in the tent and jack off. I was so afraid to go back to my wife, what if she had fully awakened and realized what I let happen. Surely, she would kill me. Mary is so pure and even prudish, no way would she ever fuck another man than her husband who she had promised to love, honor and cherish forsaking all others. How did I let this happen, I said those same vows ten years ago.

Jake and John's animated conversation about my wife's shaved pussy brought me back to my dilemma, John kept telling Jake how lucky he was to fuck that beautiful pussy. I wondered do I go into the tent and wake her and confess that I sat there and let Jake cum in her pussy or do I say nothing and hope that that wink she gave me meant she thought it was me that fucked her. I decided not to say a word, after all, there was no way for her to clean her self out, I am sure she didn't bring a douche. I had to accept the fact that I let my best friend shoot his seed into my fertile wife and had to take the consequences.

I looked back at Jake and began picturing him as the father, he looked close enough like me that I might be able to get away with it, he has brown hair just a bit lighter than mine, his eyes are bluer than my hazel eyes but that shouldn't be a dead give away. I am taller than him but that would be years before she would realize that discrepancy and do all children grow as tall as their dad?

No, the best thing is for me to say nothing and hope she doesn't get pregnant or realize that I let my best friend slip his cock in her pussy. As I sat there I couldn't believe what I had done – I LET MY BEST FRIEND SLIP HIS HUGE COCK IN MY WIFE'S PUSSY!

My thoughts kept vacillating between absolute panic and sheer lust. Then there was the question of why was I so turned on by my friend sticking his cock in my wife's pussy. Did I have latent homosexual desires? No, it couldn't be I never seriously thought about another man's cock before. Then why would a straight man want to see his wife fucked by another cock, was it that his cock was so much bigger than mine? I was so confused. I finally just said fuck it, I am not going to sit here and resolve these feelings at 1:00 a.m. I better go back to the tent.

All that sole searching had made my cock limp again. I told Jake and John, that I didn't want them to mention a word about what had just happened to anyone and act as if nothing happened when they see Mary in the morning. John complained that he didn't get his chance at her. He told me he wanted to follow me back in the tent and take his turn on her pussy. Part of me really wanted to let him, but I was freaking by this point and told him no way.

John kept up his request and finally told me if I didn't let him he was going to tell my wife. I was shocked, I guess you really don't know a guy until sex enters the picture. He told me that my wife's pussy was the hottest cunt he had ever seen and he would do anything to fuck it. I explained to him that his wife wouldn't be too happy if I told her what he had demanded. He just laughed and said he didn't care, he wanted my wife's pussy and he wanted it now.

I finally let my good sense take over and I called his bluff. I told him no way was I going to let him have at her. He shocked me when he opened the van door and said he was going to wake her and tell her what happened. I motioned for him to get back in the van. I thought to myself how hot it would be to see her get it again, after all the horse is already out of the barn, so to speak.

I was trapped, I had to let him have a go but how? I began to feel heat growing in my groin again and knew it was hopeless I had to see him fuck her and then take her myself. I told him it was alright but he couldn't cum in her. He protested a bit but then promised he would pull out. Now the question was how to arrange this again.

It was still raining when we got out of the van to go back in the tent. I told Jake to stay in the van. I slowly opened the flap and saw she had rolled over the other direction but still had her ass hanging out of her nightie, I motioned for John to slide in next to her careful not to wake her. He did, I then knelt by the opening in the tent and grabbed the flashlight. If he was going to fuck her I was going to watch I decided.

I was still semi-erect when I flipped the switch and shined the light on her pussy. I went completely hard when I saw her pussy lips still stained with Jake's cum and a bit swollen. John pulled his shorts down and was holding his nice sized cock in his hand. A thought raced threw my head, was I smaller than average. I suddenly felt inferior, I realized that I had a much smaller cock than either of these guys.

It was then that I realized why I was so hot to see these guys fuck my wife, I knew deep down I just didn't have the equipment of most men. It was penis envy, pure and simple I thought. I had asked my wife before if I satisfied her and she had always said yes, but maybe that is why our sex life had dwindled so the past five years.

I looked back down at my wife's face and she had that smile on it again. I glanced back at her pussy, that sweet shaven pussy, that had never know another cock but mine. Until tonight that is. John placed the tip of his cock on her lips and held it there to see if she would jump or move. I was looking at her face looking for any clue that she was going to awaken. She started to stick her ass back up against John's cock and I saw him lean in to meet her thrust. Just that quick he was in her. As she slid in and out I saw Jake's sperm oozing out, more and more.

I thought to myself, holy shit did he cum a ton in her. I usually just let out a few drops and am done, he must have poured a soup can full of cum into her. John and Mary started to moan at the same time. Mary was now moving her hips to meet every thrust that John gave her. His cock was totally buried in her snatch on every thrust. I tried to get John's attention to remind him not to cum in her.

I totally was engrossed in the site of this big cock plunging in and out of my wife's bald swollen pussy. I could still see a slight remnant of Jake's cum on John's cock as he pulled out. He was pistoning her pretty steady and her moans were getting louder, I knew any minute she would awaken and there I would be on my knees with my cock in my hand while our neighbor fucked her pussy. I was dead but I didn't care, the smell of sex permeated throughout the tent I was on the verge of the relief that I so desperately needed.

It was then that I realized that white gooey stuff on John's cock was multiplying, at first a little than a lot. It hit me just as I was shooting my load that he was cumming in her. That bastard, I knew I couldn't trust him. It was the most intense orgasm I have ever had, I was filled with fifty different emotions at once as I shot my first wad two feet in front of me followed by a second and a third. I had never cum so much or shot so far in my life. I looked down at John and he was pulling his cock out of my wife with cum still oozing out the tip.

I looked down at the sleeping bag he was on and saw this huge wet spot, between John and Jake's cum and my wife's juices they had really done a number on my sleeping bag. I looked down at my own limp cock and felt a sense of pride at how much cum I had shot. It was then it hit me like a locomotive what I had done. No longer feeling the rage of testosterone I realized I had let two men cum in my fertile wife's cunt for my own pleasure. What kind of sick person was I.

It was no longer exciting to me, a feeling of tremendous guilt overcame me. I motioned for John to leave. He pulled his shorts up and slipped out of the tent back to the van, I thought how good it must have been for him. I slid in next to my used wife and stared up at the ceiling. I was afraid to look at her, what had I done, surely she was awake for this. There is no way even as heavy of sleeper as Mary is could she have slept through that.

Did she know what was happening and wanted it? Did she feel how big their cocks were? Maybe she could never go back to just my little 6 incher. No, if she knew what was happening she would have gone nuts, she is so prudish, she would never let another guy fuck her. But how did she sleep through two big cocks in her pussy?

I finally mustered the courage to look at her, I rolled over and looked her in the eye and was shocked as she wink at me again. Just like when Jake fucked her...

To be continued...

Feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Big Swede
Big Swede
765 Followers