Finding My Shemale Goddess Ch. 01

Story Info
A young man finds his Shemale Goddess.
1.5k words
4.45
93k
122

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, and thanks for reading my first ever submission on this site. I want this to be a multi-part series, so if you have any suggestions I'll be happy to read them. Also, I'd be grateful for any constructive criticism you may have. Thanks again for reading and enjoy!

-TheGuyInBlack

**********

My hand was trembling as I knocked on her door, I've never been this nervous. I was about to have sex with a tranny for the first time in my life. I do pretty well with women, as a lot find me attractive at 6"2" tall with broad shoulders and thick blonde hair. But I had wanted to have sex with a shemale for as long as I remember. I'd been watching shemale porn since high school and found them unbelievably sexy. I found her on Craigslist, she said her name was Breanna, but I doubt that was her real name. In her pictures she was one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen. When she opened the door my jaw dropped, she was even sexier than in her pictures. A Goddess, 6 feet tall, legs that went for miles, creamy white skin, and beautiful red hair that went below her shoulders.

"Tim?" She said. I nodded. "Come on in." she smiled. "I've been waiting for you."

My nerves got even worse as she took me inside. She could tell I was nervous so she offered me a glass of wine, which I gladly accepted. We talked for a few minutes, sipping our wine as I started to get a little more comfortable.

"Why were you so nervous sweetie? Is this your first time with a girl like me?" She asked. I nodded. "Great, I love first timers. Why don't we move this into the bedroom?" She took my hand and led me to the room, and told me to drop my pants. I excitedly obeyed.

My cock, previously straining against my jeans, sprang to attention. I'm not huge, but I have a respectable 6 and a half inches. She falls to her knees, looking up at me as she strokes my cock. I'm so turned on at this point that I'm already dripping precum. She leans down and with the tip of her tongue licks the head of my cock, tasting the little bead of precum that has gatheres.

She grins and says "Mhhh, you taste good." and starts to suck my cock. Her mouth felt unbelievable on my cock, so warm and soft. I shivered as she took me all the way to the base. While she was all the way down, she stuck out her tongue and started licking my balls, which always drives me wild. After a while of this she stood up and kissed me deep, with my cock still rock hard between us.

She took off her shirt, revealing the most amazing breasts I've ever seen. Big but still perky, I'd guess a C cup, maybe even a D. I knew they were fake, but I didn't care. They were perfect for her tall frame. She took off her jeans, and I saw that she tucks her cock between her legs. She had lace panties and through them I saw she had a small bush of red hair as I noticed the carpet matched the drapes. She took her panties off, and out flopped the most impressive cock I've ever seen. It was easily 7 inches and so thick, but I could tell it wasn't even fully hard. My heart skipped a beat when I saw this monster, when we were texting I told her that I'd like to try taking her in my ass, but I was starting to have second thoughs seeing it in person.

"I see you like my toy." she said with a wicked grin. "This is when we really start having fun." She kissed me deeply again and put my hand on her cock, now standing at full staff at least 8 inches, maybe 9.

I started stroking her, feeling how hard her monster girlcock was. She put her hands on my shoulders and forced me to my knees, making me take her in my mouth. I had to stretch my mouth as wide as it could go and I was finally able to take more than just her head. The taste was heaven. It was salty from sweat from having it tucked for so long, and tasting her precum made my cock spring back to attention.

"Mhhh, you love sucking my cock, don't you?" she said. I grunted yes around her cock, which made her shiver and leak a little more precum. "You're such a good little cocksucker. I can't believe you've never done this before." She moaned. "Get it good and wet, I'm going to be putting it in your little boy-pussy soon, and you'll need all the lube you can get." At the thought of this, my already hard cock started leaking precum again, faster than before.

I could barely make it 3 or 4 inches down her mammoth shaft, and she was obviously starting to get impatient. She grabbed the back of my head and started to fuck my face, gagging me. "Oh, fuck yeah." She moaned "I love hearing you gag on my girlcock." This made me moan again, drawing another shudder from this red haired goddess. At last she was able to force my head to the base of her cock without me gagging, and she held me there for a few seconds before letting me up for a breath.

"Ok bitch, get up on the bed. I'm going to fuck your little asshole." I got on the bed while she got a tube of lube from her dresser. I got down doggystyle as she squirted a big gob into her hands and started to lube up my asshole with her fingers. "You have the tightest hole I've felt in a long time, this is going to be really fun." She said as she stretched out my ass. After a few minutes getting my ass ready, she squirted plenty of it onto her cock, and stroked it to fully cover her monster. "Are you ready, bitch?" She asked?

I nervously nodded. "I think so." I felt the warmth as her meat pressed against my lubed hole. I felt the pressure as she pushed into me and as she entered felt like she was splitting me in two.

The pain made me fall to my stomach, as Breanna grabbed the back of my head and said "It's ok bitch, you'll get used to the size, until then I want to hear you moan." I couldn't help myself, I was turned on at the thought of being fucked bareback by this beautiful shemale, I started moaning like a whore. The pain started to subside and she started fucking me harder, pounding into my prostate with long, hard strokes. This made me moan even loader, which turned her on. "Do you like being my bitch, Tim?" She asked while slamming into my asshole.

"Yes, I love being fucked by your huge cock!"

"Good." She said, "From now on you call me Goddess, understand?"

"Yes, Goddess!" I moaned. "Goddess, I'm going to cum!" I groaned as the combination of her plowing my prostate and my cock rubbing against her bed made me convulse and explode all over her sheets and my stomach.

"Oh, you are such a little slut!" She said as she relentlessly fucking my hole. "I've never seen a man cum while I fucked him without jerking off."

She kept fucking me for what seemed like eternity, and made me cum two more times before pulling her cock out of my ass and shoving it back in my mouth. I gagged once again, but not from the monster invading my throat, but from the surprise of the taste of my own asshole on her cock. I'd never tasted anything like it, but much to my surprise after the immediate shock of tasting my ass, I got incredibly turned on. I learned that I loved the taste of cock and my own ass, both in the same day. She fucked my face again for a few minutes before she said "Get ready bitch, here it comes!" and she pulled herself out of my mouth and shot an enormous load all over my face.

I was shocked at the amount of the hot, sticky substance shooting out of her cock as blast after blast was released from her huge balls. She groaned, eyes rolling to the back of her head in ecstasy as she came down from her intense orgasm. I wiped some of her spunk from my face and tasted her seed. It was somehow sweet and salty at the same time as I added cum to the list of tastes I loved. Out of breath from her orgasm, she smiled at me and said "Well, we're going to have a lot of fun together. I have a few friends that would love to meet you. I think we'll be together for quite a long time, bitch."

The thought of being with her again, and further these friends of hers was enough to get a stir out of my thoroughly spent cock. I said with a smile on my face "I can't wait, Goddess."

To be continued...