Under the Moonlight

Story Info
Moonlight helps two young people along the way
3.3k words
4.56
114k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Owain
Owain
3 Followers

For a Tuesday night the bar was unusually busy, and the smell of alcohol and cigarette smoke was thick in the air. The bars on campus were usually quite peaceful at the beginning of the week, but most of the mid-semester assignments had been due the week before and I think everyone was taking the opportunity to just cut loose for a while.

I’d been having a quiet night out with a few friends when I saw Rachel come in. She was in my Ancient History class, and it’s a good thing I know the subject because I spent most of the classes watching her. Something about her drew my eyes in, perhaps the way her dark hair swept down past her graceful neck to curl gently beneath her shoulders. She was tall, too, maybe 5’10”. Call me picky, but I’m 6’4” and it’s nice to find a girl I can kiss without straining my back.

I watched her for maybe a quarter of an hour, as she stood at the bar fielding passes from various men. She made it look easy, like she’d had plenty of experience in dealing with advances, and looking at her I couldn’t say I was surprised.

I excused myself from my companions and walked over to her. I didn’t have anything more in mind than to say hello. Rachel and I had chatted together over coffee a few times after class, and had worked together on a project the previous semester, so there was no awkwardness between us. “Hi Rachel.”

“Hi there.” she said, giving me a friendly smile that lit her hazel eyes. “What’re you up to?”

“I’m just relaxing after last week,” I replied. “Can I get you something?”

“JD and Coke would be great.”

I ordered one for each of us and we began talking, discussing the assignments we’d just finished and what courses we wanted for the following year. As we talked more people were coming into the bar and after a few minutes Rachel said “It’s getting a bit hot in here, do you want to go out on the balcony?” I readily agreed, so we grabbed our coats and stepped outside.

It was a clear night, a rare event in England in March, and the air held that sharp chill that the nights here don’t really lose until the height of summer. Even with the harsh yellow glare of the streetlights the stars were bright and clear, and a nearly full moon hung high in the sky.

Rachel and I just stood there for a few moments, our breath misting in the darkness. “This is much better,” she said, and I agreed. We picked up the conversation where it had been left off, but something was different.

Suddenly it was hard to keep my thoughts in focus. I found myself distracted by the moonlight on her skin, and the way her hair moved in the breeze. I suddenly realised that I was staring. I began to look away, my cheeks flaring with heat, but then I realised that she was staring at me too. I don’t know who moved first, but our lips came together in one of the softest kisses I’ve ever known. Our tongues met and entwined as my hand slid under her hair to caress the back of her neck.

After several long moments spent gently moving our lips and tongues together and murmuring into each other’s mouths, we broke the kiss. I had no idea what to say, but Rachel saved me from my stunned silence. She took my hand and, without a word, led me down the fire stairs from the balcony.

*****

We walked the few hundred yards to her dorm in silence, my hand still clasped in hers. As we climbed the stairs to her room some rational corner of my mind asked me what the hell was happening, but the rest of me simply didn’t care. Whatever was going to happen that night, it felt right the way nothing before ever had. For the first time in my life I felt I was exactly where I was supposed to be.

The room was dark, the only light coming from the moon showing between the open curtains. Rachel closed the door behind us, removed her jacket then put her arms around my neck and kissed me again. This time it was harder, more aggressive for both of us, our tongues probing deep between each other’s lips as our bodies pressed together. As she broke away the last of my doubts made one final assault and I opened my mouth to say, I don’t know, something, but Rachel stopped me by placing a single finger against my lips. As if in answer to some unspoken command my lips parted and I began gently to suck her fingertip.

With her other hand, Rachel pulled off my coat and began to undo the buttons of my shirt, placing small kisses in a line down my chest as the skin was exposed. The touch of her lips was like a spark against me, and I sucked her finger further into my mouth. She pulled my shirt free and stood upright again, slowly withdrawing her finger from my mouth.

Rachel guided my hands to the bottom of her t-shirt, and I began to raise it slowly. The moonlight gleamed on her pale skin as her willowy body was revealed. As my hands reached the level of her breasts she raised her arms above her. I drew the shirt over her head, leaving her naked from the waist up save for a simple white bra. I lowered my head and began to kiss her skin, starting with her shoulder and moving down across her chest until I was kissing the swell of her breasts. The scent of her skin was delightful, and I basked in it as my hands moved toward the clasp of Rachel’s bra, but she stopped me.

I felt a moment of pure panic before she smiled warmly at me. “All in good time,” she whispered, and lowered herself to her knees in front of me. Carefully, she began to remove my boots, taking my socks with them. Her touch as she did so was as tender as it had been when we first kissed, and highly erotic. Standing again, she removed my belt and unfastened my jeans, running her hands inside and over my buttocks. The denim fell to my knees, and I carefully stepped out. She stepped back to look me over, taking in every inch of my almost-naked body, with my erect cock pushing against my underwear.

“Now me,” Rachel said, and sat down on the edge of her bed, leaning back on her arms with her legs stretched out in front of her. I knelt before her and unzipped her ankle-boots. As I bared each foot I raised it to my lips and kissed the backs of her toes.

From my position on the floor I looked up along the line of Rachel’s body, past her jeans, over the gentle curve of her stomach and the soft swell of her breasts, the nipples visibly erect through her bra, and met her eyes.

“I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything so beautiful,” I said.

“There’s still more to see,” she breathed, and popped the button of her jeans, pulling down the zipper to give me a glimpse of the white panties underneath.

Taking hold of the waistband of her jeans I began to pull them down. Rachel lifted her bottom off the bed while I slid the tight denim over her hips, then raised her legs for me to pull the garment free completely. That done, she took my hand and pulled me up to join her on the bed.

We ended up kneeling on the bed, facing each other. Our kiss was intense, but brief as I trailed my lips down over her neck and shoulders. My hands moved again to Rachel’s bra clasp, and this time she didn’t stop me. The white cotton came free easily and I sat back with my hands on her hips to admire her. Rachel’s breasts were two perfect scoops of flesh, not large by any means but firm and capped with tight, dark nipples that screamed to be touched. I ran my hands up her body until they cupped the undersides of her breasts, then slowly lowered my mouth.

Rachel moaned softly as my lips touched the skin of her breast. Glancing up I saw her eyes close and her head slip back. I traced my tongue in a long, slow circle over her skin, around her areola, before softly running the tip over the nipple itself. Rachel gasped “More… please…” and I began to suckle gently. My thumb began to stroke the nipple of her other breast, while my free had dropped to cup her buttock. Rachel arched her back, pushing her breasts toward me, whispering “Yes, keep going, that’s so good, please don’t stop…” Her hand fastened onto the back of my head, holding me to her as she rocked back and forth against me.

With a final gasp, Rachel pulled away from my mouth and leaned in to kiss me once more. As she sucked hungrily on my tongue she pushed me over backwards until I was lying on the bed with her on top. She swiftly began to kiss a long line down my neck and chest, flicking me with her tongue and grazing the skin with her teeth. As she reached my stomach, she hooked her thumbs into my underwear and began to tug it over my hips. “Lie back and enjoy, lover, I’m told I’m good at this.”

Rachel pulled my underwear free and spread my legs slightly, before settling herself between my thighs. Grinning, she took my erection in her hand and began to stroke it slowly, squeezing and relaxing with each stroke. A glistening drop of precum oozed out and she quickly began to smear it over the tip of my cock with her thumb. It felt fantastic, much better than when I masturbated myself. My voice was a hoarse whisper as I encouraged her, “Oh God, that’s it, squeeze me…”

Giggling, a mischievous grin on her face, Rachel replied “Oh, you like that?” and dipped her head toward my groin. Keeping her eyes fixed on my face, she ran the tip of her tongue over my shiny tip.

I collapsed into the pillow with a gasp as she slowly enveloped the first few inches of my shaft with her mouth, while continuing to stroke the base with her hand. As her tongue swirled over me, all I could do was repeat “yes, yes, yes, yes.” It was the slowest, most luxurious oral I’d ever received. My legs were around her waist, my hand in her hair, my eyes half closed in delight. Her mouth felt like a warm, wet glove around me. The exquisite pleasure spread through me like a warm glow. Finally, gasping Rachel’s name, I orgasmed in her mouth.

*****

As I lay shaking on her bed, Rachel crawled up until she lay beside me. Her hand still cupped my spent cock as she leaned down to kiss me. I could taste the salty flavour of my cum on her lips as I recovered, pulling her close. Rolling her onto her back, I ran my hand down her body and whispered her name softly.

I slipped my hand between her legs and began to stroke the soft skin of her inner thighs, all the while kissing her lips and throat. Moving upward my fingers reached the damp cotton of Rachel’s panties. I kissed the hollow at the base of her throat and ran the tips of my fingers over the wetness. I felt, rather than heard, her moan. Slightly increasing the pressure, I gently pushed the cotton between her labia. Soon I was able to fit my middle finger between her folds along the whole length of her slit, resting against her clit. My index and ring fingers lay outside her lips, pressing them gently against the middle finger. I took her nipple into my mouth and sucked gently, then after a few minutes began to move my hand slowly back and forth, pressing the base of my finger against her clit on the downward stroke and using the tip to tease the entrance to her hole on the way up.

Rachel was soon murmuring her appreciation, holding my head against her breast and pushing her hips against my hand. I could feel her panties growing wetter as her pussy opened to me. Her moans grew in strength, “Fuck yes, touch me, do it, harder, yes yes…” Hearing her voice, feeling her heart pounding, I knew I had to taste her. Abandoning her nipple, I quickly pulled off her panties and parted her thighs with my hands. For a long moment I simply gazed at her. Rachel’s pubic hair was neatly trimmed, the labia thick and swollen. Her clitoris was clearly erect and peeking from its’ hood, and all over the moonlight glistened on her freely flowing juices.

Settling myself between her legs I began to kiss her labia, almost as I would a mouth. I ran my tongue over the thick, soft lips, eliciting murmurs of delight. Rachel’s flavour was a delicate mixture of sweet and salt, barely even detectable. Probing deeper, my tongue brushed against her clit. Rachel’s thighs clamped around me as she gasped. Her hand found the back of my head, pushing me against her wetness; looking up at her I saw that her other hand was teasing the nipple I had abandoned. I began to draw my tongue up and down the length of her slit, covering the moist flesh from her clit to her vagina with long, soft licks. Every so often I would circle her clit with my tongue or dip it into her vagina.

“God yes, that’s it…” Rachel’s voice was hoarse and cracked as she moaned her pleasure. I focussed my tongue’s attentions solely on her clit now, and eased a finger into her pussy, closely followed by a second. The penetration was greeted by a frantic bucking of her hips, pushing hard against my hand and tongue. I curled my fingers slightly within her, probing for that sweet spot on her muscular walls.

Rachel’s moans and gasps of lust were now constant, her hips curling up to meet me as I licked her sensitive bud and pumped my fingers inside her. Her thighs were locked over my shoulders, freeing her hand to join its’ partner in stimulating her breasts. Suddenly, her back arched and her body shuddered against me. A guttural, drawn-out groan burst from her, “Oh God fuck yes, don’t stop!” I didn’t, suckling her twitching clit as her inner walls clenched around my fingers.

As the shuddering subsided I began to tenderly lick her clean, collecting the juices that had flowed so freely over her lips and thighs. As I finished, I raised myself up on my arms and looked down at her. The pale moonlight left everything a shade of grey, but even so I could clearly see that Rachel’s cheeks and chest were flushed. Her skin gleamed with sweat, and her eyes glittered as brightly as the small stones in her ear studs. I’d thought she was beautiful before, but that had been nothing compared to the sight before me now. I lay beside her, took her in my arms, and kissed her.

*****

I don’t know how long we lay there in each other’s embrace, kissing softly and gently stroking each other’s skin. Going down on Rachel had easily restored my erection, but I felt in no rush to use it. Gradually, however, Rachel’s touches became more overtly sexual and she parted her legs. “Make love to me, please. I so badly want you inside me before this ends.” For a second her eyes mirrored the insecurity I had felt earlier. I kissed her forehead and carefully positioned myself between her thighs, the tip of my cock nestled between her labia. Supporting myself on one arm, I caressed her cheek with my free hand as I slowly thrust into her.

I can’t adequately describe what it felt like being inside her. The nearest I can get is that it was like being wrapped in warm silk. Rachel’s pussy gripped my cock without being constricting, and her juices were again flowing freely, making it easy to move myself in and out in long, slow strokes. I could feel her clit rubbing against the base of my shaft, and varied my angle of thrust to deepen the contact. Rachel wrapped her legs around my waist, holding me against her while still giving me room to move. Her hips began to weave in small circles, pulling me deeper into her. She pulled me against her, rubbing her hard nipples against my chest. Her eyes had a dreamy, unfocussed look and there was a gentle smile on her lips.

As I fucked her, I saw that smile slowly spread into the same mischievous grin she had worn earlier. Rachel gently lifted me until there was a clear gap between our chests. Suddenly, her head ducked toward me and her mouth fastened onto my nipple. No one had ever sucked my nipples before, and the feeling was incredible. My voice was low and husky as I murmured encouragement to her.

Rachel’s tongue slowly circled the tight nub of flesh. Suddenly I felt a sharp pain and realised that she had clamped her teeth onto the skin around my nipple. This was completely new to me, but in spite of the pain it felt too good to stop her. She continued to suckle and lick the aching flesh as her teeth bit into my skin. Her thrusts against me quickened, and I upped my own pace to match hers, my strokes becoming harder and faster.

Without warning, Rachel threw us sideways, rolling us so that she was on top, straddling me. She never broke the grip of her teeth on my chest and my cock remained deep inside her. As I thrust up at her she finally released my nipple and sat up, bracing herself with her hands on my ankles and lifting herself up and down on me. Her moans became a litany of two words; “Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me…” I lifted myself until I was sitting facing her.

I rested my hands lightly on her hips and began to kiss her throat as she slid along the length of my shaft. The tempo of her movements was increasing inexorably as she whispered in my ear between moans, “My breasts… please…” I quickly ran my hands up over her ribs and cupped the soft flesh. My thumbs stroked over the deliciously hard peaks of her nipples. My mouth settled over the pulse point on the side of her neck and began to suck. I was terribly close to orgasm, and could only hope she was as well.

Barely had the thought crossed my mind when Rachel began to gasp and writhe. Her pussy rippled around my cock. This was too much, and as I felt my own climax begin I lay back, pulling Rachel with me. I held her shuddering body close above me as I orgasmed, bathing her insides with my warm cum.

When the moaning and shaking had passed we lay there for a while, still connected, before quietly moving under the covers. As we drifted off to sleep, tight in each other’s arms, we both knew that come morning we would have much to think about. But right then, with the moon shining down on us, it simply didn’t matter.

Owain
Owain
3 Followers