Finding Your Friend's College Cock

Story Info
Old friends from college reunite for some interesting fun.
1.5k words
3.63
17.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Randy and I had been friends for a long time. I'd seen him go through girls many times throughout this time and he had seen me do the same. He had been in sales, traveling all over, for quite a while, while I had stayed in the same business I had been in since my college days, when we had first met.

While in college, I had been obsessive about working out. Studying and partying were certainly the top priorities but working out came in next. It was fun to experience the girls reactions. It was my friend Randy who had actually suggested that I stop by the local strip club, who had advertised for male dancers. With much reluctance, and a few beers under my belt, I finally got the nerve to go in and apply and it wasn't long before I was being paid good money to strip down to a skimpy g-string for girls and ladies of all ages, shapes and sizes. Randy was a little disappointed when I told him I refused to strip for guys, as he has been bi for quite some time now as he had shared some experiences with his work.

Randy continued his sales career and often asked me about my work, continuing to ask me if I had ever stripped for guys and I still said no. My boss had asked me to do that often, even telling me about the money to be made but I couldn't bring myself to do it. Randy was disappointed to hear it but never went too far into the subject. Over the years, my body changed and I went from dancing myself and gradually merged into management.

The owner became more behind the scenes and I simply oversaw the day-to-day operations of the club, set up private parties (bachelor and bachelorette parties) and did the payroll and hiring and firing of the girls and the guys. I enjoyed it and occasionally danced a private party now and then for some of the ladies who had been paying to watch me for years. Even though my body had changed, they still saw the same buff guy from years ago and the same long, hard, thick cock they had always lusted for. Now that they were married to guys who brought in the big bucks, they could pay to have my cock anytime they wanted, because they paid big and they tipped well.

One day, after a hard day at the club and a quick private party for the ladies described above, I stopped by to see Randy as he was in town on a sales trip. He came to town often so we usually tried to get together to grab a few drinks and maybe play some cards or something. It was always cool to get caught up. This time, Randy was unusually curious about my job and how things were going. After telling him about what had been going on at the club and about the private party I had just returned from he proceeded to dig deeper into my thoughts as we both drank a few more beers and were feeling no pain.

He asked if I had still refused to dance for guys and answered affirmatively. I had to admit to him that I had seriously thought about it one time when one group of male regulars, who came to the club on a bi-monthly basis, made me an offer I almost couldn't refuse. But I refused it and I admitted to Randy, while under the influence of a few drinks tonight, that my mind had really wondered what it would be like and how much money was in it. Randy seemed to get excited at what I was saying and proceeded to tell me a few things that had gone through his mind. He was a little woozy as well and proceeded to open up about something he had recently been thinking, something I had never imagined...

Randy was soon asking me if I was still wearing my thong from the party I had just danced for and I replied "yes." He wanted to finally see me in a thong and I was reluctant to show him. We played one hand of Texas Hold-em and if he won, he got to see me slowly open my pants to show him my thong. The cards were dealt, we drank more beer and soon the hands were played and I lost. I shook my head as I slowly arose and stood before him to slowly unbuckle my belt, unbutton my pants and slowly lower the zipper.

Once that was done I gently peeled back each side of my jeans, revealing a small patch of lycra, clasped at each side and barely covering my huge, throbbing cock that was struggling to break free. I was amazed that I was so aroused at showing this to a guy, much less one of my best friends. Randy looked with anticipation and reached up to touch it and I quickly pulled back and began to zip up.

Randy was disappointed so he suggested another hand, for another wager. He suggested that we play another hand and, if he wins, he gets to see and touch my cock. If I win, then I get to have him work for free for me on a specific business project. We both sat down as he kept talking about what he was going to do with my cock when he won, dealt the cards and we both played out hands. My cock was throbbing rock hard as Randy described his desires for my cock but as the hands were played, I won the bet and won the right for him to work on the project. He cried foul and demanded another hand.

We were both even more drunk now as my cock still raged and his desire raged as well. This time, if he won, he would get my cock and if I won, he would be my servant for a weekend. I knew I would win as the cards were dealt. I looked at my hand and he looked at his. We both looked confident as I laid out my cards first. He seemed defeated until he laid his cards down and he smiled as he won the hand. My cock would be his. He told me to get ready and I stopped him in his tracks as I explained that I was collecting on my winnings first.

I grabbed some paper and quickly drew up my business plan and placed it before him as he eagerly waited for his payoff. He read the business plan that he would have to sign and soon realized I had one-upped him. You see, I had been thinking about producing porn pictures and maybe even a movie or picture series for the internet targeted at the gay community. If Randy wanted my cock, he'd have to pay for it, like everyone else. In addition, he would have to agree to have pictures taken of his work on my cock and that I alone would own the rights and ability to profit from them in any way I wished. Randy was too drunk to fully understand but was soon pulling out his cash, as I pulled out my camera.

Soon, I was snapping pictures as I stripped for him and teased him with my thong covered cock right in his face. I told him that the money he had paid so far was just to look at my cock confined to the thong. If he wanted me to remove it, he would need to pay more. He soon pulled out more cash on the counter and I soon teased him over and over before finally removing my throbbing mound of meat from the enclosure. He salivated at my long, smooth shaft and the full smooth sack of my balls.

He reached out to touch as I pulled away and told him it would cost more. He pulled out more and more money as he was forced to pay for the pleasure of touching, stroking and massaging my hot, smooth cock flesh. My cock surged with excitement as Randy was dying to capture every inch in his mouth as I reminded him he had to pay for my cock, and certainly had to pay for my milk. It wasn't long before the cash, and his mouth started taking care of us both, as my camera kept snapping away.

Faster and faster his lust and desire for cum were combined with my excitement and pleasure of a masterful working over of my cock. Soon, with all his cash depleted, I too started my own depletion as I spewed my seed through the course of my shaft and out through my spongy head and into his awaiting mouth. I was soon shooting copious amounts of hot sticky cum deep into my friends mouth, and loving every minute of it. He got what he wanted, I got what I wanted and also got a way to profit.

He soon realized he had signed a contract that provided for bi-monthly retainer fees for me and my cock to be enjoyed by Randy and photographed by me for my personal profit and use.