Life of a Slut Wife and Mum Ch. 10

Story Info
Chopping the Morning Wood.
1.3k words
4.04
33.9k
13

Part 14 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/08/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dercius
dercius
323 Followers

The next day, I woke up very early, heading to Drew's room so we could hopefully catch some morning sex. I know that my mum either blows or fucks my dad almost every morning and if she's really offering a full on 'tai tai' trophy wife experience to the Sheikh, she would almost certainly get him off to start the day.

When we tune in though, the room is still completely dark. We decide to grab some breakfast first before checking back in again. Around 8am, we suddenly see the Sheikh's manservant, Manour and two of his female household staff enter the room. One of them was carrying a tray with enough breakfast for two. My mum is a light sleeper and wakes up. One of the female staff tells her that they were here to wake the Sheikh up as he had an appointment at 930am and he had to have breakfast and start getting ready. My mum is clearly still tired from the previous night and yawns before telling the girl placing the breakfast trays that not to wake the Sheikh up yet. She says that her husband often asks her to wake him up with a blowjob so she'll do the same for the Sheikh.

As my mum sits up and tries to pull the blanket off the bed though, she suddenly finds that it's stuck to her. The two female staff are busying themselves setting up breakfast while Manour had headed back outside to ready the Sheikh's transportation. One of the female staff notices my mum trying to get up and goes over to help. After a bit of effort, the blanket finally detaches from my mum.

Drew starts laughing at this point as we watch the video stream. It seems that the blanket had gotten stuck to my mum because the Sheikh had cummed on her the previous night. The Sheikh's maid smiles at my mum and laughs nervously as she turns red. She was of course also naked and now that she'd gotten up, could clearly see the cum streaks that had dried on her toned stomach. Nevertheless, the slutty trophy wife decides to do her marital duty and heads back under the covers, seeking her lover's cock. We watch as her head bobs up and down under the covers.

The Sheikh has just woken up too and he wishes his two staff a good morning as they place the trays of food on the bed. He peeks underneath the covers and wishes my mum a good morning too as well as thanking her as she continues her ministrations. The Sheikh casually chats about his day's schedule with his two maids as he enjoys the blowjob, telling them that one of them could have the day off after he leaves for his conference as he wouldn't be back for the rest of the day. The other one was to follow my mum as a personal attendant to whatever she needed while accompanying him. He tells the two to decide and that they could take turns so that each had a chance to explore Singapore too.

They thank him and are about to leave but then he cheekily tells them to stay. He praises my mum, saying that "she (was) giving him the most spectacular wife experience" so far before asking his two maids where he should finish. He seems to have a good relationship with his staff and they laugh a bit before replying that it's not their place to say such things and simultaneously agreeing that yes, "Scarlett was a really nice lady and wife."

Sheikh addressing his two maids: "Well, I don't think I've got any time to enjoy that pussy now so I'll make it simple for you to decide, swallow or facial?" Sheikh Tabash lifts up the top of the blanket now so his maids could see my mum's mouth going up and down on his cock while her hands fondled his balls and stroked the base of his thick cock.

Maids: "Swallow Sir. It's breakfast time so I guess you should feed your partner."

Sheikh Tabash laughs: "Okay, good point girls, one creamy breakfast coming up."

Several seconds later, Sheikh Tabash grunts loudly and gets all tense as he clearly starts jizzing in my mum's mouth. His two maids clap for him as he smiles and releases. My mum works hard, keeping her lips sealed shut around his cock's head while simultaneously stroking his cock and caressing his balls. She's truly giving him a trophy wife experience and after swallowing, sucks his cock one more time, cleaning it before coming up. The pleased Sheikh gives my mum a kiss before he asks her to tuck into breakfast as he goes over his schedule for the day.

Sheikh Tabash was spending the entire day until about 4-5 in the afternoon at the Ritz Carlton Fullerton waterfront for a conference. He requested my mum join him there. He had been given a suite for the day to rest in whenever he wanted and he said that he would like to see her in there during the breaks in the conference. He said his staff would get her the timing of the various lunch and tea time breaks as well as pass her a room key. He also said he'd leave the chauffeured car he'd hired for his trip to Singapore with her if she wanted to go shopping or whatever during the bulk of the conference. My mum said that she would make sure she was there for all the breaks and politely accepted the car even though she could actually have driven one of the four cars she and my dad had. The couple enjoy their breakfast and make idle small talk while Drew and I switch off the live feed, leaving it to record silently while we head out to meet up with some friends. Didn't look like we would be seeing much action that day. Hopefully we'd catch some before bed action but we didn't get our hopes up.

(After Dinner)

Drew and I had caught up with some of our school mates and went out for a movie and dinner before returning to his place to see if we could catch anything on our livestream from my parent's bedroom. It's about 8pm when we tune in and there's nobody in the room. It's immaculately made up and the lights are on, probably by the Sheikh's staff staying at our house. The video camera that the Sheikh's manservant, Manour had been using was already nicely set up on a tripod, focused on the king sized marriage bed in my parent's room. We decided to game a bit while leaving the stream on.

Finally, about 11pm, my mum is finally escorted into the bedroom by Sheikh Tabash. The two of them look tired though and after changing into their nightwear, quickly switch off the lights and head to sleep. Drew and I are quite disappointed by the lack of footage we managed to get and brainstorm about how we might be able to get footage on the couple when they were out of the house. Drew reckons that the Sheikh's manservant, Manour would almost certainly have filmed most if not all of the Sheikh's exploits with my mum since the Sheikh seemed to be really into that. Therefore, we needed to find a way to head back to my house and duplicate all the footage.

Fortunately, a great opportunity would be coming up the next day since Sheikh Tabash's entire household staff would be following him and my mum the next day for a visit to the Sheikh's brother's house in Singapore. In the evening, the Sheikh's brother would be coming over to our house for dinner. Drew and I decided to head over to my place then around lunch to see what we could do to commandeer and footage that Manour had taken as well as to see if we could plant any of Drew's spy equipment to increase our coverage of my mum giving the Sheikh the full wife experience.

dercius
dercius
323 Followers