Sisterly Attraction

Story Info
Two sisters have a good time while parents are away.
2.4k words
2.57
158.1k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Baloden
Baloden
85 Followers

Attention: This story is not real; it is fictional. You need to be eighteen years of age or older to read this story. Any resemblance to people alive or dead is only coincidental. If you are not or if you don't like sexual themed stories please stop reading this story now! Please go to a different web site.

Characters: These are the characters in my story. I will now describe them for you.

Amber is a twenty-year-old white female. Her skin is olive in color. She is five feet ten inches tall and is 125 pounds. She has straight, fiery, dark-brown hair that goes all the way down to her ass and has sparkly jade-green eyes. She has very long arms and legs. Her ass is soft, firm, small and shaped like a heart. Her pussy is tight and shaved bald and with a large and long clit. Her breasts are large, soft and firm with large nipples and areolas. Her stats are 36D+/24/32.

Ashley is an eighteen-year-old white female. Her skin is olive in color. She is five feet eight inches tall and is 115 pounds. She has straight, dark-brown hair that goes to the middle of her back and has sparkly light-green eyes. She has long arms and legs. Her ass is small, firm, soft and round. Her pussy is tight and trimmed short around top with a medium length and size clit. Her breasts are medium-size, soft, and firm with medium nipples and areolas. Her stats are 35C-/26/32.

History: Ashley and I are sisters. It is summertime before we go to collage in the fall. I am going to the local collage and will be a junior there. Ashley, my little sister, is getting ready to start at same collage as I am in and will be a freshman. We are living with our parents while we go to collage.

Story: I am setting at my desk in my bedroom surfing the net. I look at many different sites when I come across an erotic story site. I look at several stories until I come across a story about two sisters that have Lesbian sex with each other. I really enjoy the story and all the other different stories I did read. The stories make me think about my sister in a way I have never done before. I decide I am going to try to have a Lesbian sex with her. I then think about it being incest a lot but decide to do it anyway. I read several more stories about Lesbian incest between sisters. I get several ideas about what I can do to her. I leave that site after I am finished reading stories there. I shut the computer down and turn it off.

After reading, all those hot stories I lay down on my bed. I rise up my black leather skirt and pull down my black silk see-through low-cut panties. I put my hand down to my pussy inserting a finger into it. I gather up all the hot juices that are already there with my finger. I bring it to my mouth and lick it all off. I put my hand back down to my pussy. I think about my sister and how hot she is nude while I am fingering myself. Since we both are females, I have seen her nude several times. I put my finger back into my pussy fingering myself. I pump my finger in and out of my pussy going very fast. I touch my clit with my finger caressing it a little bit. I then insert a second finger into my cunt. I roll my clit with my two fingers making me very aroused. I pump them in and out of it, building and building my orgasm. I keep it up until I explode with a very intense orgasm. It is the best one I have had in a long time. I get up and clean myself up. Then I pull up my panties. Then I lower and straighten my skirt. I also have on a matching bra to my panties and a dark-blue silk tank top blouse that stops at my belly button.

I walk down stairs to the living room and set down on the sofa next to my little sister. She has on a low-cut, tight, light-pink, silk, tights; a white, tight, silk, short, sleeve, button-up, blouse and white, tight, silk, bikini, panty and bra set. "Hi sis. What are you watching"?

"I am watching a very hot movie on Showtime."

"Lets watch it together."

"OK, Whatever."

About a half hour later, our parents come into the room. They tell us your dad and I want to get away by ourselves for the weekend. We are going to the vacation home. The two of you need to be good while you are here by yourselves. Our parents take one bag each and put them in the car. They start the car and drive away.

"What should we do while our parents are gone," she says.

"Well there is something I have been thinking a lot about lately. What it is about is you, sis. What I am talking about is I want you."

"That would be incest and lesbianism and I won't do ether."

"Please sis. I think you are so sexy and hot. I want you so much. I love you, sis."

"Well I will think about it."

"Thank you, sis."

She gets up and walks to her room going inside it. I get up and go to the kitchen. I eat a snack and then go back into the living room to continue watching TV. In her room, Ashley sets down on her bed thinking about what I said to her. She is thinking about it so much that she doesn't know that she is putting her hand down her tights and starts to finger herself. She thinks about me and about what we could do to each other. Her hand keeps going faster and faster. She then realizes what she is doing to herself. Her thinking about me is making her very hot. Therefore, she finishes herself off making herself have a fantastic orgasm. It makes her really hot and warm all over about me. She decides to do it with me. She starts to finger herself again. She thinks about me and how sexy, hot and beautiful I am. She pictures me nude and thinks about the times she has saw me. She makes herself cum again. She makes herself pass out from the joy of it. She then wakes up when she hears a knock on her door.

I watched TV for a couple of hours and I haven't heard anything from my sister. Therefore, I walk to her room and knock on the door. "Sis are you ok? I haven't heard anything from you in a while. Please answer me."

"I am ok, big sis. I have been thinking. I have decided that I like the idea of being with you. I want to have lesbian incest with you."

"That is great. Can I come in your room?"

"Yes, come on in."

I open the door and walk inside her room. I go over to her and set down beside her on the bed. "I won't make you do anything. So if you want to stop tell me and I will. I promise."

"Ok."

I lean over to her and kiss her on the lips. We then stick our tongues into each other, French kissing one another. We continue to kiss for several minutes for what seems like hours. I stop and pull away from her. "Did you enjoy kissing me? I really enjoyed kissing you."

"That was great I like it. That was my first time kissing another girl."

"It was mine too. I love you, sis."

"I love you too, big sis."

I reach over to her blouse, unbutton it and pull it off. I throw it on the floor. I then take off her bra putting it also on the floor. I push down on the bed and take off her shoes and socks. I continue to take off her tights and panties. Now she is nude lying on the bed. "Set up on the bed and I will give you a strip show."

She sits up and watches me. I seductively dance and pull my blouse up over my head. Next, I kick off my shoes and undo my skirt. I let it fall to the floor and step out of it. Now I am standing there in front of my little sister only wearing a bra and panties. By the look on my sister's face, she is really enjoying the show. I continue to dance seductively while I take off my bra and then my panties. Now I am completely nude in front of my sister. "Did you like that?"

"It was wonderful. Come over here where we can play."

I walk over to her and sit back down on the bed next to her. "Sis, you are very beautiful. I want you so much."

"I think you are beautiful too. I like the idea of you wanting me. I want you to eat me out."

"Ok, I will."

I stand up and let her scoot to the edge of the bed. She spreads her legs apart. I get down between her legs and put my face right next to her beautiful wet pussy. I lightly lick my tongue across the outer folds of her pussy. Ashley lets out a soft moan of excitement. She pushes her pussy closer to my face wanting me to go deeper. I push my tongue just inside her pussy lips and lick around the inside of her. I go a little deeper, the more she moans in excitement. I put my tongue into her as far as it can go. I eat out her pussy making her increasingly excited. I then suck on her clit and that makes her explode with an intense orgasm. She cums all over my face and her bed. I lick up as much cum as I can.

"Sis, you made me feel wonderful. I love you," says Ashley.

"Honey, I love you so very much. You taste great. I want to do more to you."

"OK. You can do anything you want to me."

"GOOD!"

I go get a towel out of the bathroom and clean Ashley and most of the mess on the bed. I ask her to scoot up the bed to where I can lay down on top of her. She does what I tell her to do. I lie down on top and put my mouth on her right breast sucking on it. I put my hand on her left breast caressing it. I caress all of it and pinching her nipple. I continue to feel her breast making her nipple hard. I suck on the right one until it is hard. I then bite that nipple making it harder. I continue to suck and caress them until she starts to cum again, from me playing with her wonderful breasts. I pull away from her and go up to her lips. I bring my lips to hers and kiss her full sweet lips. We kiss for a long time. I then push my tongue into her mouth battling with her tongue. We French kiss each other for a long time.

I go up farther on her body and put my pussy on her mouth. She licks across my pussy lips as I did to her. She pushes her tongue into my pussy licking all around the inside of it. She eats and licks my pussy for a long time. It makes me go crazy with passion. I love it so much. I push my pussy closer to her lips trying to get her to go deeper. She then sucks on my clit making me have the best orgasm I have ever had in my life. I lay down on the bed and we rested for a long time.

Ashley gets over on top of me and put her lips on my right nipple. She sucks hard on my breast. She bits down on my nipple making me cry with pain and makes the nipple get hard. Ashley puts her hand on my other breast caressing it. She rolls my nipple between her finger and thumb. She then pinches my nipple very hard. My sister keeps on playing with them for a long time. A few minutes later, she makes me have another orgasm but this one was a small one. "Ashley, I will be right back. I want to get something out of my room that will give us a lot more pleasure."

"OK, Big sis. I will wait right here."

I get up off the bed and go to my bedroom. I get in one of my dresser drawers and get out my vibrator. It is twelve inches long by 2 inches wide. I walk out of my room and back to my little sis' room. When my sis sees it her mouth opens wide.

"Wow, that is huge!"

"We can use it on each other, if you want too."

"Sure, I would love too."

I walk over to the bed and get back on it. I turn on the vibrator and put it on my sister's pussy lips. I push it into her a little at a time until it is all the way inside her. I push and pull it in and out of her wet pussy, going faster and faster. I stop just for a second to turn the vibrator on high and continue to pump it in and out of her. She is really enjoying it a lot. She is starting to have an orgasm. It makes her explode with a very intense orgasm. When she calms down she says "I loved it. Now, please let me do that to you?"

"Sure ok."

I lie down on the bed and give her the vibrator. My sister puts it on my pussy lips. She pushes it into my pussy a little at a time until it is all the way inside me. She pushes and pulls it in and out of my wet pussy, going faster and faster. I am really enjoying it a lot. It makes me explode with a very intense orgasm. I calm down after several minutes.

Afterwards, we say I love you to each other and say we want to do this on a regular basis. We both agree to continue our new relationship. We go into the bathroom and take a shower together. Later we get out and dry each other off. We both then get dressed and we go shopping together at the mall. The End?

If you like it please write me an email.

Baloden
Baloden
85 Followers