The Intruder

Story Info
Seeing her with a man drives him to the unthinkable.
1.8k words
4.12
56.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gojenngo
Gojenngo
762 Followers

Legal Disclaimer: This story contains illicit descriptions of sex. Do not read if it is illegal for you to do so, i.e. you are under 18 or in a location that prohibits the viewing of pornography.

All copyrights reside in the author; do not copy without author's permission.

* * * * *

He stood staring down at her as she slept, his rage growing at the thought of her in another man's arms. As long as he lived he would never be able to forget watching her move across the dance floor, her breasts pressed against another man's chest. He'd been following her for weeks, watching her at home and at work. Her dark hair and green eyes were what first attracted him but it was the way she carried herself that kept him coming back.

Average height for a woman she stood just over five feet, six inches tall. Her dark hair curled to just below her shoulders and accented a graceful neck. Her body could only be described as ripe with large, firm breasts, a narrow waist and generous hips. She was the very definition of woman and even her scent was feminine. Light and airy he'd passed close enough to catch a brief smell of her scent as he walked behind her standing at the bar earlier that evening.

In sleep she seemed all that more vulnerable and indescribably beautiful. Her hair was spread out beneath her on her pillow, one hand resting above her head while the other pressed lightly against her stomach. The warm summer night eliminated the need for blankets and she slept concealed beneath a single sheet. Her body clearly outlined by the linen he yearned to pull it from her body and explore every inch of what lay hidden.

Until tonight he'd been unable to approach her and had watched from afar. His natural character was open and fun loving but something about this woman left him feeling like a high school boy approaching the home coming queen and asking her for a date. The thought of actually talking to her left him breathless, his palms sweating and his heart threatening to jump out of his chest.

They'd actually met twice before and while she'd smiled and asked him several questions he got the feeling that she treated every one with the same level of familiarity. There was nothing special about the way she talked to him and he didn't think that she would welcome his advances. So why was he here?

Something had changed, shifted deep inside of him when he'd watched her dance with another man. It didn't matter that he had been a co-worker, the simple fact that she let herself be held close by any man other than him had felt like a betrayal. It was then that he knew it was time to make his move. The bar had been crowded, several people from their firm out dancing and celebrating the birth of the VP's first baby and he knew there was no way to get close to her there.

He'd waited, biding his time until she left alone, walking towards her car and then followed her home. He'd watched, his anger growing as she moved about her house turning off lights and finally retiring to her room. He'd spent much time lately outside her home but this was the first time he'd allowed himself to enter her private domain.

Her house was just as he thought it would be. Heavy mahogany furniture done in dark, warm colors touched off with light paintings and feminine art. Her scent lingered in the air and had grown stronger as he neared her bedroom. The master suite was dominated by a large, four-poster bed and matching armoire. It was definitely a woman's room and she looked like she belonged here.

He had yet to see her bring home another man but tonight's episode had opened his eyes and he was here to take what rightfully belonged to him. Slowly, his rage nearly boiling over, he slid the sheet from her body revealing a black silk negligee. His breath started coming faster as he caught sight of her thighs slightly spread in sleep. Quickly, he shed his clothing, his cock freed from his boxer standing out from his body. Unable to wait he covered her body with his own bringing his hand down upon her mouth.

Lindsey's eyes flew open as she felt herself pressed down into her mattress. Unable to scream she lashed out with her hands and feet, trying to knock the unfamiliar weight from her body. The hand was removed from her mouth only to quickly capture her hands and hold them over her head. She felt the weight shift, spreading her legs and settling between her thighs making it impossible for her to kick out.

"Stop it. I won't hurt you."

At the sound of his voice Lindsey stopped struggling. Although it was familiar she couldn't quite place where she'd heard it before. "What do you want?"

"What's mine." He lowered his head and captured her mouth with his. Her head held still between her raised arms she was unable to turn her face yet she held her lips tightly sealed, prohibiting his seeking tongue entrance. Undeterred, he slid his tongue along her lower lip, coaxing her with gentle touches. When that didn't work he pulled her arms up higher over her head causing her to cry out. Taking advantage of her parted lips he slid his tongue inside and started exploring the wet heat of her mouth.

Lindsey tried to pull her head away but was held firmly in place. He was heavy, pinning her body to the bed with his while his large hand held both her wrists. It was then that she felt his hand slowly slide up along her ribs stopping only to cup her left breast. Gently, he squeezed her breast before rubbing her nipple with his thumb. Unwittingly, Lindsey felt her nipple instantly harden and realized that she was suddenly excited by his presence.

Her breath went shallow, panting as his hand slowly pulled her negligee up around her waist. She felt the cool night air against her heated skin as his fingers skimmed the tender skin of her inner thigh. Lindsey, no longer trying to get away from his kiss, tensed as his fingers neared her pussy. She knew that he would find her wet and throbbing for his touch and was mortified when she groaned against his lips.

He shifted his weight and felt his hard cock brush against her inner thigh. His fingers found the lips of her pussy and started stroking them, satisfied to find her hot and wet. His fingers slipped through her secret folds and into her tight pussy. Instantly, the walls of her pussy closed around his fingers and tried to pull him in deeper. Breaking free from their kiss, he pulled out of her and raising his fingers to his lips tasted her for the first time.

Lindsey watched as he sucked her juices from his fingers and found the gesture extremely arousing. She wanted to hear him speak again, to place his voice to a face and name but at the same time not knowing who he was seemed to add to her excitement.

The taste of her filled his senses, making him want her all the more. He could smell the discreet scent of her arousal and knew that she was ready for him. Unwilling to risk her suddenly turning on him, he continued to hold her hands over her head while moving between her thighs. His cock pressed against the opening of her pussy feeling her wetness coat the head of his dick causing him to shudder.

With one quick thrust he was completely buried within her. Immediately, he felt the walls of her pussy close around him. "Oh God, Lindsey. You feel so good."

Lindsey arched her back and thrust her hips up off the bed trying to take him deeper into herself. He filled her, his large cock stretching the walls of her pussy until she thought he'd rip her in two. He was long, touching the entrance to her womb with the head of his swollen cock. She could feel him throbbing within her as he withdrew towards her opening. Already feeling the loose, Lindsey wrapped her legs around him and pulled him back into her pussy.

Feeling her legs wrap around his flanks, he held himself still within her, rocking his hips and pushing the head of his cock against her g-spot. She was wet and tight, squeezing him as he moved within her. Slipping his hand between their body he started stroking her clit with the tip of his finger all the while he continued to thrust himself inside of her.

Lindsey cried out as her orgasm ripped through her. Her body shuddered and flooded his cock with her juices.

Spurred on by her orgasm, he started thrusting harder and harder, moving faster and going deeper until his own orgasm overcame him. Not completely unaware he started to pull out planning on coming on the sheets but her thighs tightened around him.

"No, I want to feel you cum."

Her words, whispered in a voice gone hoarse with pleasure, washed over him and sent his orgasm spewing from his body. He thrust several more times, releasing a torrent of cum deep inside her body.

Lindsey felt his hot cum filling her and shuddered as another orgasm coursed through her body.

Her arms still pinned above her she lifted her head and kissed him deeply, thrusting her tongue inside his mouth, exploring him for the first time. His body shaking, he returned her kiss until he was breathless before collapsing on the bed beside her.

Free for the first time, Lindsey rolled onto her side facing him. "Jeffery?!"

Jeffery opened his eyes and looked at the dark haired beauty leaning over him. "I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself. I saw you dancing with Rob and went crazy."

"You should be sorry!" Lindsey shouted and started off the bed.

Jeff lunged to grab her and pulled her underneath him. "Please, let me explain."

"What's there to explain?" Lindsey suddenly smiled. "It took you long enough."

Surprised Jeff could only stare until her words fully penetrated his brain. "You don't mind?"

"Mind? I've been waiting for you to approach me for weeks. Every time I caught you looking at me I would smile but you never took the hint. Finally, I decided to try a different track."

"You mean dancing with Rob was all about making me jealous."

"I wouldn't say that. It was more of a way of getting your attention."

"You were trying to get my attention?" Jeff was surprised.

"Ever since you came to work at the firm."

"Really?"

Lindsey wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down into a kiss. As she spread her thighs and guided him to her Lindsey breathed a sigh of relief at having him fill her once again. "Really."

Gojenngo
Gojenngo
762 Followers