For the Whored: Stormwind Ch. 61

Story Info
Ina has a secret of her own
2k words
4.83
7.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elunara whistled as she pushed the stroller. "Let's start with Linda. Lydia is her daughter. You'll see Lydia a lot, I train her at the yard at least once a week, else wise, she joins with Jordan. She has a massive crush on him." She winked.

"ELUNARA!"

She groaned and held her head. "Hello, Mayby."

"I need you NOW!"

"Please don't tell me you're pregnant again."

"I haven't gotten my period this week. I WONT DO IT AGAIN!"

"Hold on, stop screaming." Elunara put her hand on Mayby's shoulder and concentrated. "You're clear."

"You're SURE?"

"Mayby, I can detect as early as a month. You're late because your body hasn't hit its cycle yet. If you don't start in three days, I'll come rip it all out."

"You swear?"

"I swear."

"Who is this?" Mayby cocked her head to the side. "WAIT! She's... SHE?" Mayby just pointed.

"Mayby, this is Susan. Grogek's second wife. Susan, this is Mayby, constant pain in my ass."

"Um, hello?"

Mayby put her hands on her hips. "Well then."

"Ugh, stop judging so loudly." Elunara rubbed her temple. "She is not a usurper to the throne. Not only have I accepted her as sister, I have been helping her to adapt to her new role."

"You mean...?"

"Do you not know whom you are speaking to, or were you just ignoring that part?"

Mayby's eyebrows shot up. "Well then."

"You are my constant headache." Elunara sighed.

"Which is just lovely revenge for me."

Elunara grinned. "Of course you would say that. Susan, this is Renwa, former lover and husband to my sister Zelinnia, wherever she is."

"Right here." She had both children by the hands.

"Tina, Abigail and Nara are around your age."

Tina eyed the pair. "Do THEY have to listen to you too?" She pouted.

Elunara rolled her eyes. "Well, you're stuck on that." She stooped down. "Hey, kiddos."

"Aunt Elunara!" They both shrieked, and Abigail launched at her. Nara was still a little bit shaky, but he clung to Elunara.

"There's my niece and nephew." She covered their faces in kisses and they giggled wildly. "I want you to meet my sister, Susan. She gestured up.

"Aunt Susan?" Abigail cocked her head.

"Yes."

"YEAY!" They clung to Susan.

"Oh! Oh, my!" Susan laughed and stooped down. "Hello."

"That's Grogek's chick?" Zelinnia cocked her head.

"Yeah. I've accepted her as my newest sister." Elunara laughed.

Zelinnia tapped her foot. "Should I?"

"Only if you want to."

"Well, she's your sister, and I'll accept that."

"I'll take it." Elunara laughed.

Mayby jabbed her finger in Elunara's face. "Three days!"

"Alright, Mayby. Just go AWAY."

"Mayby getting desperate?" Zelinnia cocked an eyebrow.

"Ugh, yes. Like someone else I know." She stuck her tongue out at Zelinnia.

"So, what's with the grumpy kid?" She cocked her head to the side.

"Tina has been very bad the past few days, refusing to listen, especially to me."

"And she still lives?" Zelinnia snorted.

"But, Aunt Elunara is the best!" Abigail threw her hands up.

"Yeah!" Nara mimicked his sister.

"Well, it is kind of sudden... and a little odd." Renwa eyed Elunara.

"You know me and my silly whims." She flipped her hair back. "I was enjoying our little sessions so much; I decided to give Grogek the same joys you were getting." She winked.

He blinked. "What?"

Leaning forward, she lowered her voice. "You know... the fact that Tulani doesn't let Grogek put his dick in her?" She cocked an eyebrow.

He went deep scarlet. "Uh, don't we have somewhere to be? I think we do!" He scrambled to escape.

Elunara laughed hysterically. Zelinnia struggled to not laugh, as she herded the children after their daddy.

"You're... still having sex with him?"

"Only when Zelinnia has the itch."

"Oh." She flushed. "I'll never understand you."

"Read–"

"Yes, yes. I know." Susan sighed.

"Come on, Linda should be this way."

Susan's head was spinning by time they reached Chrissy's door. Elunara knocked and waited.

Chrissy yanked open the door. "Of course you'd show up just when I get him to sleep."

"What's wrong?"

"He's been barfy. I don't know why. I haven't had a chance to take him to the healers."

"I can see him without waking him." She sat Lulu down, and the child waddled over to a pile of toys.

"She's getting good at walking."

"Yeah."

"Thanks for the table; we've gotten a LOT of use out of it." Chrissy giggled.

"I'm glad." Elunara winked. Quietly, she stepped into the baby's room. "He's running a fever." She frowned and concentrated. "Please get Ina."

"Is it bad?"

"No more than the usual stuff. Tell her he has a high temp and he's been throwing up, and she'll know what to do."

"Alright." Chrissy ran out of the house.

"Is something wrong?"

"No, but I am going to have to fuss at Chrissy, she should have immediately taken him over."

"Why don't we take him now?"

"Because I can handle it. He just needs the medicine from Ina, and Ina will give her a good what for."

Shortly after, Ina came through the door, reaming Chrissy. "I can't believe you didn't bring him over immediately!" She climbed up and pushed Elunara out of the way.

"Well, it was just a little bit, and it's been so hot today..."

"I don't care!" Ina glared. "You could kill your child, leaving things to chance!" She glared at Elunara. "You should know better too! I thought you gave the child to SMART people!"

"Ina..." Elunara frowned. "I checked him, he's fine."

"Well, he might NOT have been, you ever think of that?"

Elunara put her hand on Ina's arm. "Stop." She said quietly. "You may be bossy, but you are never cruel. Why are you being so hurtful?"

Ina froze. With a sigh, she ran a hand over William's head. "Because I lost my own child to such an ailment."

"You... had children?"

"Child. One. I..." Sighing, she gently woke the baby. "Let me finish and I'll tell you the truth."

"Alright. Do you want me to make them leave?"

Ina shook her head. "No. Just... let me work."

She waited until Elunara sang the children to sleep. "It's amazing how you can do that." Ina looked around. "It happened when I was very young." Pacing back and forth, she organized her thoughts. "I've told you before that I don't have a single spark of sexual interest."

"Yes. On many occasions."

"I never have, and by this point, I'm fairly certain I never will." She shrugged. "Don't care, no reason to. When I was... young, I was the same. I didn't care about boys, and I certainly didn't care about girls. I hadn't decided what I was going to do with my life, either. I wandered about, trying to figure it out. I tried a few trades, but nothing interested me. I had no interests... not sexual, not industrial. There was a man... well; he was barely old enough to do anything with himself. He took a shine to me. I tried to be polite, but he wasn't getting it. Nothing I did could dissuade him from his pursuit of me. I kept trying to explain that I just... wasn't that way. One night, he got mean." She raked her fingers through her hair.

"He raped you." Elunara said quietly.

"That he did." Ina nodded. "I convinced myself it was my own fault."

"Oh, Ina..."

She held up a hand. "I will finish this."

"Of course."

"Part of the reason I always assumed the worst of you, was because of what happened to me. It was a hard sell, trying to realize what you were... I thought that maybe Grogek had helped you heal that nastiness."

"He did."

"Not in that way, though." She sighed. "I won't go into all of it, but I will tell you that I found out I was pregnant. I hid it well. So well, in fact, I gave birth, by myself, in an alley." She scratched at her arms. "I named him Berty. When he was about six months old, he got sick. I was terrified to take him to a healer, but I had no idea what to do myself..." She held up her hands. "I buried him quietly in the woods, and I swore by everything I had, that I wouldn't let another child slip through my fingers. I enrolled in the healing arts the very next day."

"Ina, I... well, I never knew."

"How could ye?" She shrugged. "I'm sorry I was hateful." With a sigh, she raked her hands through her hair.

Elunara held open her arms. When Ina entered in the embrace, Elunara hugged her tightly. "You know, you were always the closest thing to a mother I ever had in those years. Even now, I regard you the same."

"Gods, I hate crying." Ina sniffled.

"Preaching to the choir." Elunara snorted.

"Is there anybody you don't help?" Chrissy gave a half laugh.

"Bitches and assholes?" Elunara shrugged

Chrissy blinked. "Uh, I never asked who your friend is."

Were you not there when we got home?"

"I was. I was distracted by the table... I kind of stopped listening." Chrissy snapped her fingers. "Wait, isn't she the chick at Tippy's?"

"Well, THIS is Grogek's second wife, Susan."

"His WHAT?" Ina shrieked.

"Don't wake the children." Elunara laughed. "It's complicated, but I've been taking her around to meet everyone. She's very sweet."

Susan blushed. "Hi."

"But... but..." Ina gawked. "He's..."

"Mine? He still is. I'm just sharing him now. This actually works out quite well." Elunara grinned. "We've... explored many of the possibilities of this arrangement, and I'm quite enjoying myself. I sure hope Susan is."

"Everyone gets so upset." Susan put a hand to her mouth. "They don't seem to understand how weird this is to me." She sighed. "But, Elunara is doing her best to help me adapt, so there's that."

Chrissy shuddered. "I've SEEN that tree trunk he wields! I couldn't imagine trying to take that thing in!"

"It's not that bad." Susan shifted and blushed. "I'm getting used to it, mostly."

"Well, you do have Elunara there to train you. Though, are you going for assplay?" Chrissy gawked.

"Oh, lord no." Susan shook her head. "I couldn't possibly. I never really liked it there anyway. Isaac often talked me into it for special occasions, but it was just something I did to please him. Elunara promises I don't have to, if I don't want to."

"She's too small in body; he'd just destroy her if she tried. I advise against it."

Chrissy nodded. "I agree with that one. I wouldn't even WANT to know what would be involved in training for THAT!"

"Chrissy here, came to me because she wanted to take a dick in the ass. I trained her on how to do it without hurting herself."

"And got me the most eligible bachelor in the whole town." Chrissy giggled.

"Yeah, well, I like putting like minded individuals together." She winked.

"Oh, wow." Susan blinked. "That's... you guys are so open."

"It's why we work well together. Chrissy comes to me for all of her sexual adventures."

"Geez, Grogek must stretch you to hell."

"Well, he's just so gentle." Susan stared down at her hands. "I mean, Elunara has helped a few times, but Grogek is just naturally gentle on his own."

"Really?" Chrissy cocked her head to the side. "Well, I guess he'd have to be, or he'd just kill you by accident."

"Susan is definitely not as durable as I am." Elunara laughed.

"He is the most gentle man I have ever met." Ina murmured.

Chrissy and Susan stared at her. "What?"

Ina rolled her eyes. "Not like that. I wouldn't know anything about that. I'm talking about the times he's carried me, or he's carried Elunara, or when he's carried the babies. He's just so soft and gentle; you just wouldn't expect it from a man like him."