Sir, His Lady and their Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
Lady gets the upper hand with her own hot Slut...
1.8k words
4.47
17.8k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/08/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Teanna101
Teanna101
18 Followers

Author's Note: I have a habit of leaving off in the middle of some exploration. If you want to know what happened before Lady tied Slut to the bed, check out the previous chapters.

Enjoy! ;-)

*****

I tilted her head so her eyes met mine and whispered, "I know you will."

I glanced over at Sir, keeping Slut's hair firmly in my grasp. I smiled demurely at him, batted my eyes saying, "She is such a pretty Slut, Sir. May I play with her?"

He tried to keep his grin in check when he nodded his consent. "You may play with her, Lady, but do not tire her out. Our little Slut has miles to go before anybody sleeps tonight. Slut, for now, my Lady is your mistress. I am just an audience for the show. Do you understand? I know it's a bit different than what we had bargained for."

"Lady may do with this Slut whatever she wishes provided that none of the hard limits are broken, Sir."

"Lady, do nothing that will mentally or physically leave scars on our little Slut. No blood, urine or feces. She basically has the same hard limits that you have, my little toy. Are we clear?"

"Yes, Sir. Crystal clear. Now please, sit back and enjoy your Lady and Slut show, Sir," I stared deep into his eyes for a moment, before blowing him kiss.

"Cheeky bitch."

I tugged Slut by her hair and moved her to the head of the bed. She crawled, willingly, eagerly awaiting whatever was coming to her. I commanded her to lay on her stomach, face down. Her rounded ass seemed to jut up proudly from the mattress. I reached over her to tie her arms and legs. I caressed her soft, pale skin very gently to be sure to tease the little Slut. She made soft eager noises. Her body was so responsive to my delicate caresses. It made me hungry to give her more. When my ties were all secure, I got off the bed and admired my handiwork. Little Slut's legs were spread wide so that her little pink pussy could be seen very clearly. There was already a sparkle of moisture oozing out from between her lips.

"Slut," I said, "you are going to help me live out a fantasy of mine. I am going to give you a full body massage." I began to lightly caress her glorious ass cheeks.

"Yes, Mistress," she mumbled into the mattress.

"You are under strict orders, My Slut: Do Not Cum. If you want to cum, you have to beg for it, understood?" I let my fingers trail down to barely graze her tight little rosebud. I knew I was going to fuck her tight little asshole before our time together was over.

"Yes, Mistress!" she said gasping.

"Good girl. Now let's get started."

I went to the cabinet where a lot of our gels and lubricants were kept. I found a nice edible oil, it smelt rather like sugar cookies or something sweet in the oven. Slut looked sweet enough to eat and I planned on indulging my sweet tooth tonight. I dribbled the cool oil across her back, down her ass and legs. I made sure to spill plenty of oil down the crack of her ass. I watched her body bob ever so slightly as the cool oil ran over her asshole and coated her cunt, mixing with her own natural juices. Licking her and drinking her juices dry did occur to me, but it's rare that I get the upper hand. I figured I had better enjoy my new little toy while I had the chance.

I started simply enough, rubbing her back, working the oil into her already silky skin. Watching her body get all shiny and pink from the rubbing. The oil made my hands glide right over her skin. I had a hard time reaching across the huge bed, so I ended up straddling her naked ass. I knew she could feel my naked pussy pressed tight to her delectable butt. A shudder went through her whole body. I decided to continue the massage with her legs. I rotated around and caressed her, thoroughly massaging her thighs. My favorite part was trailing the bare edge of my fingertips up the inside of her thighs and feeling her body tense in anticipation. She was silently begging me to touch her sopping wet cunt.

I continued with her legs, moving down to her calves, her ankles and finally her feet. The minute that I put any pressure on her arches, her whole body reacted in a huge release of pressure. For a moment, I thought the little Slut had cum, but then she started begging.

"Please Mistress, please touch this little Slut's cunt! Your little Slut cannot stand it. Please Mistress, I want your mouth, your fingers, anything!" she practically wailed.

I laughed and continued moving my hands up and down her feet, then when I got bored, back up to her inner thighs. I looked up at Sir at this point. I had nearly forgotten that he was our audience. He had his hand wrapped around his shaft tightly, legs spread and the crown of his cock was almost purple. He wanted us and seemed to be enjoying what he was seeing.

"This is not for you right now, Lady. Continue your work," he ordered, his voice coming out in a growl.

"Yes, Sir."

I adjusted myself so that I was now kneeling between Slut's knees. I had a wonderful view of her wide open thighs and the little honeypot right between them. I started massaging her ass cheeks. I shook those beautiful globes and watched her ass dance when I gave it a firm slap. Slut practically cooed under my ministrations. She didn't mind at all. I poured more oil down her ass and watched it spill across her aching pussy. I reached out with two fingers and dipped my hand in the pool of oil, brushing my knuckles ever so gently across her sensitive mound. Immediately, Slut tried grinding against those fingers, pushing her pelvis towards the mattress, but I had snatched my hand back. I dribbled the excess oil right on her asshole and gave it a little tap-tap-tap with one finger. Slut grunted, now trying to push her body off the bed, seeking any kind of penetration I would give her.

"Do you want your Mistress to take this little asshole, Slut?" I questioned her.

"Yes please, Mistress. This Slut wants you to own all her holes."

"Well, now is not the time. I am enjoying how sensitive you are. Now, I'm going to untie you. You are to flip over and be prepared to be bound again. Am I clear?" I asked. I wanted her tits next. I wanted to bite and suck and slap those beautiful, full titties.

"Yes, Mistress."

She did exactly as I asked and in no time at all, she was bound face up. I took more oil and prepared her front for my intimate caresses. I loved to watch her nipples stiffen and pucker when the cool oil touched them. I lend over and blew very gently on her right breast. My little Slut squirmed and tried to stretch her body so that nipple would come into contact with my mouth. I wanted to bite and lick so badly, but knew that if I could just wait, I would be rewarded so much for my patience.

"Now my little toy, close your eyes like a good Slut. I am not going to blindfold you. You are going to keep your eyes closed or the game ends, yes?"

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you."

Her eye lids swept down. I love the anticipation of not knowing where the next caress will come from and I suspected that Slut did too. I straddled the beauty again, this time my mound rested right on hers. She squirmed deliciously under me, trying to arch up and get some friction to ease the ache in her impatient cunt. I ignored her body's demands and trailed my fingers up and down her rib cage. I caressed the undersides of her breast almost as though I was disinterested. I pretended that I was a masseuse just doing my job, but the hot little body under me didn't help calm me down. Finally I decided to give in and bent down to once more breath on her tight nipples. I let my hands finally trail up the curve of her breast. They were definitely as big as mine, so C's or maybe even bigger. I swirled one finger around her nipple and felt her try arching into my hand. I gave in to her body and mine. I roughly massaged her tits. Mounding them, slapping them and finally suckling them. I love having anything in my mouth. Sir had trained me well there. I swirled my tongue roughly against her nipples, one at a time. I moved between them quickly, almost attacking them. I pulled back and enjoyed the sight of Slut.

She was breathing heavily, moaning and whining. She wanted everything I was giving her, and I suspected she wanted even more. Her eyes were still closed. What a good little whore she was being!

I went back to nuzzling her breasts, slowly this time. Running my tongue, lapping at her nipples. My hands danced down along her ribcage and across her stomach. She knew what I was after and thrashed against her bonds, trying to give her cunt to me faster. Finally I reached that hungry little mouth between her legs and plunged two of my fingers in her quaking cunt. She cried out, but Sir had apparently had enough of watching. Somehow I hadn't heard him move, but next thing I knew his massive dick was gliding across Slut's lips. Her mouth snap open and greedily sucks Sir's cock in.

"Open your eyes, Slut, but do not cum!" I whispered as my fingers began to speed up pumping inside my sweet Slut's wet snatch.

She murmured and nodded, bobbing her head. Hungry for Sir's cock, I stopped nuzzling Slut's tits. We shared our Master's cock as he pumped between our eager lips and tongues. Our tongues mingled and fought over the head of his cock. Sir enjoyed this arrangement for a little while then began his takeover of my little scene. He stopped my hand that had been busy pummeling Slut's cunt.

"Untie Slut's hands. Slut slide down the bed, bend your knees and keep that beautiful fucking pussy exposed!"

We did as he asked. He knelt over Slut's mouth so that she could tongue his balls. He grabbed me roughly and positioned me so that his cock could glide into my own hungry little pussy.

Teanna101
Teanna101
18 Followers