A Lover's Pronouncement

Story Info
She's sentimental about their intimacy.
830 words
4.57
41.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Lover,

There are many reasons that I say I love you. Many times I use it as a shorthand when I mean so much more. Let me try to tell you some of the things I mean when I say those three special words.

Sometimes when we’re fighting or bickering, I say, “I love you,” and it means, “I love you and I’m sorry.” When I’m teasing and it starts to elevate, I often mean, “I’m only kidding, you know I really love you.”

When you tell a joke and I laugh and say I love you, it means, “I love you,” and also that I love your sense of humor, I love the way you make me smile, I love the way you make me feel happy and light inside.

Sometimes I say I love you when I want something. But it’s more than just a ploy to get you to do what I want. It means, “I love you and I really appreciate all you do for me. I know that you do it because you love me and want to make me happy. And I love you for that.”

Sometimes when I say I love you it means, “I feel so connected with you, that I just want to touch you; be held in your arms and embrace that connection.” It’s then that the feelings of love swell in my heart until I feel I’m going to burst.

Sometimes when I say I love you, it’s because I want you so close that it feels like there is only one of us. When you are inside of me, on top of me, and all around me. I want to know that you feel the connection too. This is when I wrap my legs tightly around your waist and reach for your hand. This is when I want to look into your eyes when we make love. This is when the moment is all about us, and we need no words, no games, no props.

It’s times like this that I feel the love welling up so strongly that I can’t speak at all, or maybe only in a whisper. The love that I feel when we’re together like this is cosmic and spiritual; it’s physical and emotional. It moves me.

It’s more than the stimulation of body parts; it’s the absolute trust that I place in you in that moment when my pleasure is in your hands. It is then that I present myself to you as my most vulnerable; that I offer myself to you without reserve.

Often it is then, that I offer you the part of me that most depends upon that trust, the part often coveted and desired, but not always given; my ass. It is a gift, not merely a taboo act of lust; it is a special offering which requires absolute faith on my part, and extra care and consideration on yours. And in this I find that my love grows with my ability to trust you to faithfully carry that out. And perhaps your love for me grows with my acceptance of you as you penetrate into this most delicate part of myself. When you take me that way, I feel as though you are in my entire body, you fill me so completely. When I say you touch me deep inside, it means so much more beyond the obvious sexual reference and still, it means that as well. You touch me on so many levels; you fill me in so many ways.

When we lay together in the dewy mist of our consummation, our bodies slicked with sweat, our hair damp and our limbs too tired to move, my head floating dreamily on a cloud of contentment, I feel your arms wrapped around me, I feel safe and secure in your love. When the world disappears and there is only you holding me, and I say I love you, I mean simply that- I love you. Yet I also mean thank you for being you. I mean, it was more than good for me, it was great. I mean, I want to feel like this forever. I mean things for which not words have been invented. I mean, you are the world to me.

If you ever wonder what I mean when I say those three little words, I want you to know that there is a universe of meaning in them. And still they mean exactly what they say.

I love you.

-A.

Author’s note: ‘A Lover’s Pronouncement’ is different form most of my other stories which are generally not overly sentimental. However, to me, that is what love letters are all about. I tried to make it both emotional and sensual, and I hope that I have achieved that aim. I look forward to your feedback regarding this gentler side of my creative nature. And please remember to vote. Thanks.

Love and Lust to all,

Sweetnpetite.