A Slut Got Fucked Pt. 02

Story Info
She gets fucked again in bright daylight.
1k words
3.66
51.3k
19

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bitch2015
bitch2015
19 Followers

I woke up to a Tuesday morning looking at the Sun shining brightly outside the window. I freshened up quickly and went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for myself. After what happened on Sunday night... I had taken three days off from office to steady myself and get over the fucking. It was 8:30 am when the doorbell rang. I opened the door and found a delivery man standing with a small parcel... I asked him who sent it as no name was written on the package. He said he didn't know the person as that's not his duty. I took the parcel and closed the door behind me. I sat at the dining table to open the parcel. Opening it, I found in it a red lacy bra with its portion covering the nipples were gone and panty with its crotch area gone. I kept staring at it and soon recognized it to be one of my own only... I was confused.

My phone rang and I received the call, it was my best friend. He asked me whether I was home and when I said yes ,he requested me to accompany his those three friends around the city, who had stayed at my house sunday night as he had to go for an important meeting which he couldn't avoid. Before I could say anything to him, he cut the call. I was tensed as I had to be with those three men again. I was lost in my thoughts as my phone rang again, it was an unknown number calling. I received the call only to be greeted by a rush of dirty names like slut, whore, cocksucking bitch, pink pussy, cuntseller etc. It was one of the 3 men who had fucked me. He said that they were on their way to my house and I was supposed to wear what was in the parcel while welcoming them in my house. I knew there was no way for me to escape. So, I went to my bedroom and changed into the degrading lacy innerwear. As I looked into the mirror I saw my nipples already standing erect through the holes in the bra. I went down to the drawing room and sat waiting for them.

The bell rang and i stood opening the door welcoming them in. what shocked me was that they were not three but four. As I closed the door and came in I saw them sitting on the sofa. The one who fucked me first on Sunday said he was Max and his partners in operation last day were Jim and Tom and the fourth man was Dexter in short Dex. Dex suddenly told that he thought my tits were 34DD in size, but a slut like me should be at least 36DD. I got embarrassed, and he smirked. Jim got up and handed me a pill again and asked me to gulp it if I didn't want to get pregnant. After I had the pill, Max got up and kept something in my hand. I saw that it was a pair of small vibrators and said that He had its remote with him.

Tom came and opened my bra and panty and threw them away. He then took out a duct tape from his pocket, took one vibrator and placed it over my clit and sealed it in place with duct tape. I was asked to dance as they played the music and Max would control the level of the clit vibrator. As I continued to dance cheaply the vibrations in my clit became more powerful and I couldn't take it any more.I sat on my knees as the orgasm neared me but Max cruelly stopped the vibrator. Max then asked me to offer my tits to Dex as he was the new one. With teary eyes I did what I was told. Dex asked me to put my hands at the back and as I did so, he unceremoniously slapped my tits hard. I screeched in pain. Tom ran and brought the discarded panty and stuffed my mouth with it. I was gagged. Dex kept on hitting my tits and Jim kept pulling and twisting my nipples hard till my tits glowed red and my nipples too sensitive. But the torture was not over. Tom handed me the second vibrator and I was to count upto ten holding it over one nipple and then on the other as Max had the remote control in his hands again. I don't know how long I kept doing that but they made it sure that I never got my release.

Max took out the panty from my mouth and Jim took away the vibrator from my crotch. Dex took the lead and brought his erect cock to my mouth.I started sucking it slowly but he pushed his cock deep in my throat.

He fucked my mouth as I rubbed Max and Tom's cocks with both my hands.I saw from the corner of my eyes Jim bringing the dreadful glass bowl from kitchen. He then sat down and rubbed his cock looking at the scene before him. Dex suddenly pulled out of my mouth and then he again pushed his cock in my mouth and came. A cumlover that I was i was asked to milk his cock till the last drop but not swallow the cum. I was to deposit the cum in the glass bowl. Dex moved to the sofa And Max first then Jim and Tom fucked my mouth and their cum got deposited in the bowl. I didn't remember how many times i sucked whose cock but when they finished the glass bowl was full with cum.They made me stand straight and applied the cum on my full body . I sucked and licked their fingers clean after they finished putting cum in my cunt hole and then seal it with my butt plug as usual. They brought the air cooler(portable) and made me stand before it till the cum dried on my body.Then I licked the bowl clean of cum and they asked me to sleep on the floor of the living room as they sat on the sofa and watched a movie.

bitch2015
bitch2015
19 Followers