Bethany's Secret Ch. 1

Story Info
Beautiful Bethany has a big secret between her legs.
2.3k words
4.59
334.2k
191

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 03/28/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-1-

By the time my senior year of high school rolled around, I was 18 years old and I’d never had a girlfriend. This fact always bugged me because I knew I was good-looking, funny, and popular, but I still couldn’t get girls. The reason was simple shyness. I was terrible at talking to girls who I was interested in dating. I would open my mouth and sputter out something stupid which got me more weird looks than dates. My love life was a constant disappointment.

Then, one day, I met Bethany. She was a new student in my high school and she was absolutely perfect. She was about 5’10 with dark brown hair down to her shoulders. She had bright blue eyes and her cheeks dimpled when she smiled. Her skin was soft like a newborn’s. Most impressive of all were her breasts. They were at least D cups, big and round, and very perky. I saw her coming down the stairs, dressed in a tight maroon shirt which showed off her huge breasts very nicely. She was also wearing a black mini-skirt, providing an excellent view of her sexy legs. From the first moment I saw her, I was in love. I knew she had to be mine.

I was shy, but I was determined to overcome it. I spent hours rehearsing what to say to her, how to introduce myself. We had English together, so I had the opportunity, now I just needed the balls to do it. About a week after I first saw her, I sat down next to Bethany in English. “Hi, Bethany,” I said.

“Hi,” she replied sweetly, flashing her pretty smile.

I smiled back. “My name’s Eric,” I said.

“I know,” she said. “It’s nice to meet you, Eric.” I was about to say the lines that I had rehearsed, but Bethany interrupted me. “Do you understand the chapter we read last night? I didn’t get it at all . . .”

And that’s how it began. That day, we became friends. Two weeks later, we were an item.

-2-

Four months later, Bethany and I were still going strong. Our relationship was one of the most envied around school. Everyone thought we were meant for each other, including us. Bethany had suggested that we apply to the same colleges, since we had nearly identical grades and our SAT scores were close as well. She beat me by 51 points. However, despite the romance and devotion in our relationship, we had not yet had sex. I didn’t want to pressure her, but I was beginning to get a little impatient.

I knew she was interested in sex. She talked about it constantly and was always touching me. She was always more than willing to give me blowjobs and let me feel up her breasts, but she seemed nervous about real penetration. I couldn’t figure out why until the night of our four month anniversary.

We sat together on my bed. We had gone out for dinner and exchanged gifts. My parents were gone for the weekend so we had the house to ourselves. Bethany was wearing a virtually transparent yellow blouse and tight jeans. I longed to bury my face in her cleavage. Bethany reached over and unbuttoned my pants, slowly zipping down my fly. My cock was hard, pressing against my boxer shorts. Bethany pulled my pants down to my ankles and began to kiss my dick through my underwear. I leaned back on my elbows and closed my eyes, feeling her skilled lips on my hard prick.

Bethany got on her knees on the floor in front of me. She slowly pulled my seven-inch cock out of my pants and began to stroke it gently as she kissed my balls. I felt her tongue dart in and out, flicking the tip of my penis and I moaned. “Oh yes Bethany . . . please suck it . . . yes.” She wrapped her lips around the head of dick and slowly moved down, taking it all in her mouth before sliding her lips back up to the tip again. Her red lipstick had left streaks on my cock which made me even hornier.

She sucked lovingly, but firmly, always making sure to keep her lips tightly around my shaft and using her tongue to stimulate me. Her small, delicate fingers lightly danced on my scrotum. She began to suck faster and I groaned. “I’m going to cum, baby,” I said. “Keep sucking. Don’t stop . . .” A few seconds later, my hips heaved and I shot a huge load of jizz into her mouth. My hips kept heaving and I felt as if it would never stop. With one gulp, Bethany swallowed it all down and wiped her mouth. I fell back on the bed, my cock beginning to soften. “That was incredible,” I said.
“I’m glad you enjoyed it honey,” she said. “I’ll be right back.” Bethany skipped off to the bathroom to clean up, as she did after every blowjob. When she came back, she had reapplied her lipstick and looked perfectly beautiful. Bethany lay on the bed next to me and we kissed deeply for a long time, our tongues mingling. I could detect a faint taste of semen in her mouth, but it didn’t bother me. My hands cupped her ass. It was firm and round, like her tits. My cock was getting hard again.

“Bethany, I want to ask you something,” I said, breaking our embrace and sitting up.

“What’s the matter?” she asked.

“Nothing’s the matter,” I said. “I just need to know something. You’re obviously a very sexual person, but why don’t you want to have real sex? You don’t want to go all the way. Is it me? I mean, if you feel you’re just not ready, that’s fine, but I need to know.”

Bethany looked away from me. I noticed a tear roll down her cheek. I turned her face towards me. “Don’t cry babe,” I said. “It’s not that important. I’m sorry I brought it up.” “That’s not why I’m crying,” she said. “I have a secret and I don’t know if I can tell you.”

“You know you can tell me anything,” I replied. I rubbed my cheek against hers. She felt warm and soft in my arms. I wanted, more than anything, to comfort her but I couldn’t help but feel the swelling of her breasts against my chest.

“I’m worried that, if I tell you, you won’t want to be with me. I’m afraid that you won’t love me anymore.” I could tell she was really upset. I sat up and put my arms around her.

“Nothing could make me stop loving you,” I said. “Please tell me. I can’t help you unless I know.”

“Here,” she said. Bethany took my hand by the wrist and slowly brought it to her crotch. She hesitated for a moment, then placed my hand between her legs. I pulled it away quickly and squeezed her thigh. I was shocked, but I did not want her to feel embarrassed. I kept my hand on her leg.

“Bethany?”

“Yes?”

“Show me.” She looked at me in surprise. I nodded my head. “Show me everything.”

Bethany, my voluptuous goddess of a girlfriend stood in front of me as I sat on the corner of the couch. She kicked off her shoes and removed her socks. Her toes wiggled nervously in the soft carpet. She unbuttoned her blouse and dropped it on the floor. Her white lacey bra could barely hold her huge tits, which bulged at me delightfully. Her nipples were visible through the thin material. Bethany next removed her pants. Her long, muscular legs were flawless. My eyes began at her ankles and moved up her sexy legs until my eyes fixed on her panties. I saw the suspicious bulge in her underwear.

“Show me.”

Bethany reached behind her back and unclasped her bra. She removed it, exposing her breasts in all their glory. Her pink nipples were hard. She was scared, but undressing in front of me was turning her on. Bethany turned around to remove her panties. She bent as she removed them, showing me her sweet ass. Slowly, Bethany turned around. There, between her legs, was an eight inch, circumcised penis, slightly erect.

I didn’t know what to say. Neither did she. So, I did the first thing that came to mind. I stood up and undressed. My dick was a little bit smaller than hers, but much harder. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her passionately. Her breasts pressed against my chest. Our cocks rubbed against one another and I felt her testicles push against mine. Still holding on to her, I laid back on the bed. She sat across my legs, my dick along her dick. She kissed me and I began to move my hips so our dicks were rubbing together. Bethany let out a slight moan.

I rolled over until Bethany was on her back. I sucked on her nipples and squeezed her breasts. My tongue rolled across her chest from one tit to the other. Nervously, but with great excitement, I put my hand around my girlfriend’s cock and began to jerk her off. After paying adequate attention to her breasts, I kissed my way down past her navel and past her waist. Her pubic hair was completely shaved and the skin above her penis was smooth. I kissed it once before opening my mouth wide and taking her whole dick in my mouth.

Bethany squealed in delight as her hips went up and she arched her back, trying to get every inch in my mouth. I sucked her the same way she sucked me. I kept my lips tight around her girly cock while using my tongue to lick the most sensitive areas. I had never sucked dick before, but the feeling of the long, hot organ in my mouth made me wild. I sucked furiously, covering her dick and balls with my saliva until they glistened. Everything was completely smooth and it felt wonderful in my mouth. “I’m going to cum!” she cried, right as the first hot spurt of jizz hit the back of my throat. It was salty and strong, unlike anything I had ever tasted, but I swallowed it down eagerly. I wanted to taste her inside my body.

When I was done, I licked it clean and lay down beside her. “That was amazing,” she said and let out a sigh. She turned to me and kissed me on the cheek. “Eric,” she said. “Fuck me.”

I needed no encouragement. I smiled, kissed her quickly, and knelt on the bed between her legs. Bethany lifted her legs up high, showing me the tiny brown asshole just below her big pink dick. I spit on my hand and rubbed my saliva (which still had traces of her cum) all over my dick for lubrication. I put the tip against her butthole, briefly wondering if it would fit. Slowly, I began to push until my head was in. It was so tight it almost hurt. Bethany was still an anal virgin, so I needed to be gentle. I looked at her and she smiled. Once the head of my cock was in, the rest was easy. My shaft gently slid in until I was buried inside her butt.

With that, I began to fuck her, slowly pumping my painfully erect penis deep inside her as she moaned in mixed pleasure and discomfort. As I fucked her, I could feel her muscles relaxing, but she was still so tight. However, the slight relaxation made it possible for me to fuck her faster and harder. I did just that, feeling my balls slap against her ass cheeks. Her own cock was bouncing up and down until she grabbed it and began to masturbate as furiously as I was screwing her. My hands were on the backs of her knees, holding her legs up as her butt swallowed my dick hungrily.

Her big tits jiggled as she threw back her head and moaned in ecstasy. Her anus clenched as another load of cum shot out of her dick, covering her tits and stomach. With one deep, powerful thrust, I too reached my orgasm, filling up her bowels with my sperm. Once it was over, neither of us could move, so intense had our orgasms been. The white jizz leaked out of her butt and dribbled down my dick. I pulled out. Bethany was still on her back with her eyes closed, panting as her breasts rose and fell. I went into the bathroom and got a towel to wipe off my dick. When I was done, I handed it to her. Right as she was about to wipe the cum off her tits, I said, “Wait.” I leaned over and licked up a blob of semen that had landed directly on her right nipple. I smiled. “Go ahead.” Bethany wiped herself clean.

Still naked, I laid down beside her. Bethany leaned over and snuggled against me. Her limp cock felt hot against my thigh. “I love you,” she said.

“I love you too,” I replied, kissing her on the forehead. “That was the most incredible experience of my entire life.”

“Mine too.”

I looked over at my beautiful girlfriend’s face, admiring its loveliness. Then, I drank in her body with my eyes – her big breasts, her long legs, her supple ass, her delicious cock. She was breathing softly and I knew she was falling asleep. I pulled the blankets up over our nude bodies and turned out the light. I wrapped my arms around her and smiled before drifting off to sleep.

To Be Continued…