Fucking The General's Wife

Story Info
A Marine's dilemma.
1.9k words
4.4
126.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PDumbledore
PDumbledore
395 Followers

John Sampson was as depressed as hell. He was turning 21 that day, serving his country with the Marines and still a virgin. John felt like getting drunk as hell.

It was a Friday night and John was sitting at the local Chinese restaurant eating shrimp fried rice and wondering what to do when she walked in. What drew his attention were the red-orange hair and the massive hooters. With this being California, and being summer, she was wearing a sundress that made them stand out even more. John was so drawn to these massive specimens of female flesh that he was not even paying attention to what she was saying.

“Excuse me .... Excuse me!”

“I’m sorry ma’am. Did you say something?” John stammered.

“Yes. The restaurant is full and I was wondering if anyone was sitting here with you?”

“No ma’am, please have a seat.”

“Thank you, and my name is Carol, not ma’am.”

“Yes ma’am, I mean Carol. My name is John. My parents raised me to show respect to others and address them as ma’am or sir.”

“Well that is very honorable of them. I taught my daughter the same. I just hope she remembers now that she is at school.”

“Oh! What school does she attend here?”

“Not here. She is a freshman at UCLA.”

John choked on his drink and almost spit it out.

Laughing Carol asked, “are you okay John?’

“Yes I am Carol, sorry. Pardon me for saying so, but you don’t look old enough to have a college age daughter.”

“Thank you John,” Carol replied blushing a deep red. “I spend alot of time in the gym keeping in shape.”

They sat and talked for two hours. John about his life and joining the Marines. Carol about her daughter and how some people mistook them as twins. When she mentioned that John choked on his drink again and sent her to laughing. When John saw how long they had been sitting there he knew that if he wanted to get drunk he had to get going. Then a light bulb went off in his brain.

“You know Carol, I was planning to go drinking tonight to celebrate my birthday. Would you like to join me?”

“I’m sorry John, but I don’t drink. If you follow me from here I can show you how to celebrate better.”

“How?”

“Just follow me.”

Being the gentleman that John was, he paid both tabs and walked Carol outside. Carol got into her new Ford Explorer, and John into his jeep. John followed her for about an hour over back roads and into the mountains. When they stopped, they were on a bluff over looking the valley. When John got out of his jeep, Carol took a blanket out of the back of her Explorer and laid it on the ground.

“This is beautiful up her, but how the hell is this going to be better than drinking?” John asked her a little upset.

“We are going to celebrate by doing this.”

Carol pulled John to her and planted a massive lip lock on him shoving her tongue into his mouth. At first he was shocked, but then started to kiss back. Carol grabbed John’s shirt and ripped it off sending buttons flying. Then she had his pants and boxers off before he could blink. She is a wild one thought John..

“Carol! Carol please, I need to say something,” John managed to say pulling himself out of her tight grip.

“What is it John? I really need a good fucking tonight.”

“I .... I just wanted to say that I have never been with someone and this will be the first time.”

“Ohhhh sweetheart. I will make this a night that you will never forget.”

With that she pulled the straps of her sundress down and let it fall to the ground. Carol was completely naked underneath and when John looked down at her pussy she was as bald as a baby and already wet. Before he could say anything Carol was on her knees and had his 7-inch hard dick in her mouth and down her throat. John was so excited and inexperienced that he was shooting cum down her throat in 2 minutes.

“Damn Carol, I am sorry. I am really sorry. I should have warned you.”

Carol licked his soft cock clean and looked up at me.

“It’s ok John. This is your first time and it is understandable. Get down here with me and eat my pussy.”

John got down between her legs, and from what he remembered from his sex education classes in high school he started to lick her like a double decker ice cream cone. At first he licked her pussy lightly without going past her lips. Then he thrust his tongue as deep into her pussy as he could.

Carol put her legs over John’s shoulder, grabbed the back of his head and pushed his face into her pussy.

“Yes John .... yes. Eat my pussy, eat it.”

John licked the walls of Carol’s pussy, nipped and sucked on her lips, and when he got brave enough he stuck a finger up her ass.

“Oh my god .... fuck my ass with your finger John .... fuck it.”

John started to finger fuck her ass while he was licking up the juices that were flowing from Carol’s pussy. After a few minutes of this he started to finger fuck her ass with two fingers.

“AAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH.”

John started to finger fuck her ass faster and faster. He could feel her start to hump his face and hear her moan and groan. John then sucked her clit into his mouth and grabbed it with his teeth.

“AAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH .... FFFFFFFUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKK MMMMMMMEEEEEEEEE,” she screamed at the top of her lungs.

John was glad that they were way out in the country so that no one would be able to hear her. He was sure that if anyone was with in a mile of them they would have heard the scream.

When Carol had calmed down enough she pulled John up to kiss him and to taste her juices all over his face. She rolled over so that he was under her and impaled herself on his dick. John saw the massive tits bouncing while she rode him and reached up to grab them. He pinched the nipples and she started to bounce like mad.

“Cum ...... in ...... me ...... John ...... fuck ...... me.”

With this beautiful babe riding his dick like a wild bronco, John could feel himself getting ready to shot his cum into her for the second time that night.

“Here it comes Carol,” John called out to her.

Carol doubled her effort and was a blur bouncing up and down on his dick. When she felt him swell in her, she rode him a few more times and then slammed down on him and felt the cum shoot up into her. John felt like he was cuming more the second time around. When Carol felt him start to shrink in her, she got off and then spun around in a 69. She sucked his dick back into her mouth and went to work getting him hard again. John saw Carol’s cum filled pussy above him and started to eat her pussy tasting both of their juices. This got him hot and he started to feel his dick getting hard again.

When Carol felt that she had him wet and hard enough she rolled over on her back, pulled her legs up to her shoulders so that her ass was sticking up in the air and spread her cheeks apart.

“You forgot to fill a hole,” she told him.

John couldn’t believe that all this was happening to him. He guided his dick to her ass and pushed in. His dick popped right in and he could feel Carol tighten her ass hole muscles. John was in heaven. He pushed his dick all the way in her and then started to fuck her ass.

“Fuck my ass hard John, fuck me hard.”

So John did. He pounded into her as hard as he could. After a few good strokes John took two fingers and started to finger fuck her soaking wet pussy. He was matching his dick pounding into her ass stroke for stroke. Then three fingers were in. Sweat was pouring off both of their bodies and they were really getting into it. John had already cum twice that night and knew that it would be a little bit before he came again so he slowed down a little bit. When he looked down at his hand in her pussy he realized that he had stuck a fourth finger in and didn’t remember doing it. Damn, what was this lady doing to him.

John remembered ready an article in a playboy magazine a few years back and a smile crossed his face. He took his thumb and joined the fingers that were in her. He was pushing his fingers in and out of her getting more and more in. He curled his fingers up into a ball in her pussy and a few minutes later he had his fist up to his wrist in her. When he read the article he didn’t think that it was physically possible, but here he was fisting Carol. It really turned him on and he started to pound hard into her ass again.

“Fuck .. fuck .. fuck .. fuck .. fuck .. fuck,” Carol kept saying rolling her head from side to side.

John was pounding into her ass so fast now that he had to hold his fist still in her pussy.

“I’m ... going ... to ... cum ... in ... your ... ass,” he managed to say.

John slammed his dick into her ass one last time and then started to cum while he was shoving his fist in and out of her pussy again.

Carol screamed at the top of her lungs again.

“AAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHH.”

When Carol came down from her peak she would start all over again while he fisted her. She had one continues orgasm for 10 minutes straight before she passed out and collapsed.

Fearing that he had hurt her John got scared. Slowly he withdrew his fist from her pussy and pulled his dick out of her ass. He straightened her out so she was laying flat and started to pace back and forth wondering what to do. After 30 minutes he saw her start to stir and took a deep breath knowing that she was ok. John knelt down beside her and waited till she slowly came fully out of it. Looking up, Carol saw the scared look on John’s face.

“What’s wrong John?”

“You scared the living shit out of me Carol.”

“Why? What did I do?”

“You had a massive orgasm, screamed at the top of your lungs and then passed out. You have been out for about half an hour now.”

“I am sorry John. You made me feel better than I have ever felt. Just give me a few minutes to get my strength back and we can leave.”

“Ok Carol. I will follow you home to make sure you get back ok.”

“Well ...... um ...... that will be kind of hard to do.”

“Why? I want to make sure you get home ok.”

“You can’t John. I am the base commander’s wife.”

-----------------------------------------

This is a work of pure fiction. Let me know on what you think. I may write a sequel depending on what you the reader think.

PDumbledore
PDumbledore
395 Followers