Disneyworld Grope

Story Info
I grope a woman on a shuttle bus in Disneyworld.
1.1k words
4.08
50.7k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is true that happened on a family trip to Disneyworld in January 2013. I have always had groping fantasies, but never really had the opportunity to live them out other than a few brushes against willing ladies. I was not interested in throwing my marriage away, just have a little fun. Tonight would be the night.

We had just seen the Fantasmic live show @ Hollywood Studios and were waiting to catch the shuttle bus to the Art of Animation Studios. The buses and parking lots were very crowded as the park was closing. Just as the bus got there, a fairly attractive woman in her mid thirties got directly behind us in the cue with her daughter who appeared to be about 14 or 15. Her mom was wearing a white button down blouse and tight black yoga pants. She had a couple of extra pounds but in an attractive way. More folks followed them so I knew the bus would be crowded.

We got on the bus with the whole group barely squeezing in so we were standing close to one another with really no where to go. I was standing with my wife to my right, my right hand by my side and my left hand up high holding onto the pole for support. In this position, my left side was next to but not touching the woman from line who had come in behind me.

The bus door closed, the lights went out and we started inching our way away from the curb. It was going to be a very slow process to get out of the lot as we could only move a little at a time due to the crunch of cars and busses all trying to exit at the same time. As the bus pulled out, it lurched forward and then stopped after moving just a few feet . The woman was forced back and her ass pressed against my left side in the almost complete darkness of the bus. I was surprised that she did not seem to react at all. In fact, she took her time moving away from me and just kept looking forward. My cock stirred as I got an interesting idea. I put my left hand down by the side of my body, inches from the woman's ass and put my right hand on the pole next to my wife and waited for the next move forward by the bus. I turned to my wife and asked if she was ok just to make sure her position would not let her see what was happening. I was in the clear.

Then it happened, the bus pulled forward quickly and again she was forced against my body only this time it was my hand not my side she was pressing on. She started to move away slowly but the bus moved again and she was pushed against my hand again. This time she did not move at all and just stood still while my hand was firmly touching her delightful ass. I could not believe my luck. At this point I am sure that she knew this was not an accident, and yet she stayed there with the back of my hand mid point on her ass crack. This is what I had been dreaming about for years and it was coming true.

Each time the bus would move forward, she would be pressed even harder against my hand, and even started moving slightly almost rubbing the back of my hand. This continued as we inched our way out of the lot. Should I take it farther? She certainly knew what was going on and seemed to be fine with it. After what seemed like an eternity of her movements against my hand, I decided it was now or never. I extended the my index finger and began to lightly but deliberately rub her fleshy cheek. Would she scream, would she hit me, would she tell my wife? My heart was pounding in my chest as I awaited my fate. She began to stir and moved slightly away but then something amazing happened. She pushed back against me firmly. She wasn't moving away, she was adjusting my hand to where she wanted it. I heard her exhale sharply and I nearly came in my pants.

So I'm standing next to my unsuspecting wife, in a bus full of families, with my hand on the yoga pant covered ass of a complete stranger and she is not only putting up with it, she seems to be encouraging me. I am now officially in heaven with a rock hard cock.

This continues for the about ten minutes as we clear the parking lot and are now well under way to our resort. For just an instant I consider how I can rub my aching boner against her perfect ass, but I quickly realize that my wife would notice that type of movement, and thought better of it. Now I'm crazy horny and I'm thinking with the wrong head. I decide I'll try one more thing before we get to the hotel. I gently push my middle finger forward forcing her yoga pants to flex into the crack of her ass and I begin to move it up and down the valley between her luscious cheeks. To my surprise, still no reaction and I find myself thinking that she is enjoying it as much as I am. I flip my hand around and grasp her right cheek and begin to lightly caress her. My cock is screaming out for release. She starts to make a low groaning noise which gets her daughters attention.

Her daughter leans forward, as we approach the hotel and mom says something to her. They both giggle and she slowly moves away from my outstretched and now empty hand. The light from the hotel shines into the bus as we come to a complete stop at the designated area. People begin to shuffle off the bus and we all move forward. Just before we get off the bus, I can't help but touch that lovely ass one more time by "accident".

And then she was gone. My wife and I headed for our room and a well earned rest for my cock after my secret grope fantasy was finally fulfilled. As we walked in the door my wife grabs my cock and says to me, "I think you really enjoyed that bus ride. Come on in and let me take care of that for you."

I love Disney vacations.