Indian Wife Discovers Lesbian Love Ch. 02

Story Info
She enjoys a sensual date with her new lover.
2.6k words
4.2
80.6k
23

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/13/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Returning from a tiring day at the office I found the house quiet. My sensuous Indian wife Anita had not met me at the door and sat with me in the drawing room as was her normal custom. I went up the stairs to our bedroom and found her sitting at her dressing table. I could tell from the humid air of the room that she had been bathing and washing her long black hair. There was a strong aroma of perfume. I watched as she applied lipstick to her full lips.

I walked up behind her and kissed her on the neck and gazed into her relection in the mirror.

‘You look and smell beautiful my darling’ I said.

She smiled and rose from her chair, turning to face me. She looked ravishing. Her hair was open and slightly curled. She was wearing large silver earrings and a complementing silver necklace. A white shirt was unbuttoned sufficiently far to draw attention to the cleavage of her full breasts. A short leather skirt hugged her rounded hips and arse, giving way to bare smooth legs which reached down to black stiletto shoes.

‘What do you think of your wife? Do I look okay - I mean, sexy?’

‘God yes, honey. Devastating is how I’d describe you!’

Anita stepped towards me and gently pressed her body against mine.

‘Thank you’ she whispered in my ear. ‘I’m so nervous darling. Mrs Kumila rang this morning and has asked out to dinner tonight. I accepted her invitation - I hoped you wouldn’t mind…’

Anita reached up to kiss me and I met her lips with mine.

‘Tell me you understand, Jon, that you don’t mind my going on a date without you and not with a man - but with a woman…’

‘You know I don’t mind my darling. I want you to be happy - and I can see that Mrs Kumila’s invitation has certainly made you that!’

Anita clung to me closely now, her head pressed against my chest. I stroked her soft hair.

‘Oh Jon, I’m so excited. I haven’t like this since I was a teenager on my first date with a boy. I’ve been hot all day, getting ready - shaving and moisturising my body, washing my hair, selecting my clothes. I want her to want me so badly - I want her to love me, to take me. I don’t want to disappoint her. Do you think she’ll be happy with me darling?’

‘My love, her cunt will be dripping when she sees how sexy you look. Believe me, she will want you my sweet.’

Anita pushed herself against me, her hand sliding onto my bulging cock.

‘Show me how she’ll want me, baby, show your little wife how she’ll be loved by her woman…’

I lifted my gorgeous wife into my arms and carried her to the bed. Sitting her on the edge I pushed her back so her legs were open to me, encased in her short leather skirt. As I pushed back the skirt I made the surprising discovery that my wife was wearing no panties. Never in our years of marriage had she done such a thing. Her pussy was completely bald and her dark cunt lips were open and moist. The combination of her juices and her perfume was overpowering. I planted by tongue on her opening, savouring her taste. She groaned and gripped my head, pulling me into her.

‘Ummm, darling, that’s it. Suck me honey - suck your wife. She’s been in heat all day dreaming of her lesbian lover - her tongue, her massive breasts, her swollen stomach, her arse. I need some relief, I’m going mad with lust. Get me ready for her, Jon, stir up my juices, I want her to smell my arousal. Ahh, yes, that’s it, my clit baby, suck it…Urghhh, please, ahh…ahhh…

My wife was now thrusting her cunt against my mouth, yielding to her orgasm, covering my face in her wet juice. When she was spent she simpered quietly and I looked up to admire the heaving outline of her breasts. Slowly she raised herself up, kissed me softly on the lips, before straightening out her clothes and re-touching her lipstick. She picked put on her coat and picked up her small black handbag. After a final peck on the cheek she went to the door.

‘Please don’t wait up for me darling. And darling - thank you.’

I watched as my beautiful wife walked down the drive. Our driver opened the door and soon she was driving away into the hot Delhi night. True enough, I did not see her again until late the following morning. I knew, of course, where she was and my cock ached with a hard-on all night at the thought. My imaginings were confirmed when Anita returned the next day. I’ll leave it to her to describe what happened…

My husband has asked me to continue the story of my evening adventure. I cannot hope to capture all that transpired but I will do my best.

My car pulled up outside the restaurant and I was met by the head waiter. Mentioning Mrs Kumila’s name he gave a knowing smile and led me through the dimly lit interior past dining couples to a secluded corner table, lit only by a lamp casting a golden hue over the surroundings. My heart began to pound when I saw Mrs Kumila. She looked up as I approached and smiled broadly. She stood up to meet me, taking me gently in her arms and kissing me on either cheek.

‘My dear Anita, I’m so glad you could come.’

I blushed and looked down, nervous now before this woman whom id been lusting after all day.

‘You look ravishing my sweet. Come and sit next to auntie.’

In truth it was Mrs Kumila who looked truly ravishing. I had expected her to be wearing a saree. She was, however, dressed in western clothes like myself. She was all in black: above a tight black top which highlighted her large breasts; below, tight black trousers which drew attention to her generous thighs and plump arse. She exuded sensuality - and she knew it.

Once the waiter had taken our orders and had left us Mrs Kumila reached across the table and slid over bejewelled hand over mine. She squeezed it gently. My head span and I could fill my cunt juices stirring.

‘I’ve been looking forward to this moment all day, my baby. I couldn’t get your darling young body out of my head. And you look so beautiful Anita. Tell me Anita, have you dressed you dressed yourself up so well, so sexily, for me?’

‘Yes, auntie, for you - I wanted to please you, I wanted you to like me…’

Mrs Kumila began to scratch the back of my hand with her red nail.

‘Let me tell you my sweet, that I like you very much. You are a very attractive woman. I love attractive young women Anita - especially ones that taste as sweet as you do.’

Again she tightened the grip on my hand. I gazed into her deep and alluring eyes. There was a world in her gaze - a world of new and amorous possibilities. My old life paled in comparison. I wanted to give myself to this woman, to let her dominate and mould me as she saw fit.

‘I’m glad your husband could spare you for this evening. Sometimes men can be so jealous, locking their wives away, frightened of their desires. Does he know your on a date with me baby? Does he know about us? Did you tell him about yesterday?’

‘Yes, auntie, I told him everything. I told him how you seduced me. And how I wanted you and loved it. And how we made love and you fucked me.’

‘Good, my sweet, that’s what I wanted. And did you tell him that you were mine…that you were my lesbian lover? Did you tell him that honey?’

‘Yes, auntie, I told him - I told him that you were everything I wanted. That I, I, loved you and I had found my true self. That I was a lesbian, your lesbian…’

‘Excellent, my love, excellent. I’ll see you don’t regret it honey - I’ll look after you, you’ll see.’

As Mrs Kumila raised my hand to her lips and kissed it I knew I had made the right choice.

At this point the food arrived and we began to eat. All the while we flirted and I allowed myself to become accustomed to basking in the attention of another woman - to savour her flashing smile, her seductive habit of stroking her hair from her face, the glint of her jewellery in the lamp light.

And yes, above all, to gaze upon her wonderful breasts, those soft orbs that she had opened to me and offered for my exploring hands. Though covered by the tight black fabric of her top their contours were visible for all to see. My mouth went dry at the thought of enclosing those large dark nipples once more between my hungry lips.

As if to heighten the expectation we did not touch during the meal - except when, in a tender moment, Mrs Kumila leant across to stroke some sauce from the side of my mouth. Looking at me intently she slipped her fingers into her mouth and licked them clean. My cunt juice oozed from my open pussy at this erotic act.

Between courses Mrs Kumila leant across and whispered: ‘Anita, my dear love, would you like to dance?’

‘Of course,’ I replied, ‘I’d like that very much.’

Mrs Kumila rose and offered me her hand. I took it and allowed myself to be led to the dance floor. I was embarrassed and intensely nervous. As a girl my parents had forbidden me to go to public dances and since marriage I had rarely done so. But here I was being brought to the floor by a voluptuous woman, who was so obviously treating me as her girlfriend. There were some other couples dancing slowly to the soft music and we took our place at the corner of the floor. I knew I was crossing a Rubicon - that I was proclaiming my lesbianism to the world. But I was under this woman’s spell - and deeply in love.

Sensing my nervousness Mrs Kumila pulled me close to her and held me in her soft embrace. My inhibitions quickly melted away. I felt that I was floating in heaven. I rested my head on her shoulder and relaxed as she ran her right hand through my hair. Her left hand she placed on the small of my back, gently pressing and manipulating my spine.

I clasped her tight, loving the feel of her smooth back and pressing my C-cup breasts into her large bosom. I breathed deeply on the aroma of her perfume.

Tentatively, still nervous of the gaze of others, I planted a kiss on Mrs Kumila’s exposed neck. Emboldened I did so again, a longer kiss, running my tongue over her flesh.

‘Mmm, baby, that feels nice. I love your tongue my sweet. Does auntie taste good baby?’

‘Oh yes, auntie, yes - you taste so good…’

I let my tongue run freely along her neck and up to her ear, which I probed with my tongue and kissed with my lips. Mrs Kumila sighed again and I felt her hand slide down to my arse and squeeze it through my leather skirt. I responded by pressing my pelvis against her soft ample stomach.

My heat was rising fast. I had never in my life been so horny - never so turned on. I was going to jelly in this woman’s embrace. With her feminine intuition she lifted up my chin with her other hand and kissed me with her soft lips. We held the kiss for some time before I broke free, panting.

‘Oh auntie, I love you. No one has ever made me feel like this - and certainly no man. I want you so badly, I want to worship your body - with my tongue, my lips, my fingers, my breasts, my pussy. I so want to satisfy you - will you teach me darling, will you teach me to really love a woman? There’s nothing I won’t do…’

Reaching behind me I took Mrs Kumila’s hand and slipped it under my skirt. Finding that my pert arse was bare and smooth she grinned widely.

‘Well, you are a deliciously naughty girl aren’t you my dear! I can feel that you are going to be a very fast learner.’

Her hand deftly slid around to my aroused pussy and came to rest on my distended cunt lips. She stroked me gently but oh so subtly - none of the other couples could have guessed the pleasure I was experiencing at this woman’s soft hands.

‘My darling, I love the feel of your smooth pussy. Did you shave it for me, baby, for auntie?’

‘Yes, yes, I wanted to be totally bald for you my love.’

‘Good, good. And when you were awaiting our date, did you touch yourself honey, did you finger yourself thinking of me?’

‘How did you know? Oh yes, several times - I have been in heat all day. I even got my husband to relieve me with his tongue - but it was you I imagined between my legs, your tongue on my clit. You must believe me.’

‘Yes, Anita, I believe you. And this juice, darling, is it for me?’

‘Of course, auntie, its my gift - only for you. Its been streaming out of me all evening. I’m so wet for you.’

‘And Anita, if I explore you with my feminine fingers will you cum for me - now, amidst these couples, in my arms?’

Mrs Kumila slipped her forefinger into my went and welcoming cunt. He middle finger soon followed, while her thumb circled my clit. My arousal was such that I couldn’t have held back if I’d wanted. I pressed my face into her neck to stifle any cries and began to push myself against her soft and smooth fingers - so different from a mans. My sharp intakes of breath alerted Mrs Kumila to my arousal and my approaching crisis.

‘That’s it lover, give yourself to auntie. Come on baby, oh yes, you are a horny one, give me your love-juice, now, baby, now, I’ve got you, I want you…’

My orgasm broke now and I pushed my self deep onto Mrs Kumila’s sensual fingers. Again and again I thrust, clasping her all the time to disguise my ecstasy. I felt myself totally wanton - and I loved it. And when Mrs Kumila raised her juice soaked fingers to my lips I had no hesitation in licking freely of my own juices.

Mrs Kumila began to stroke my hair and placed a tender kiss on my lips. ‘I think your going to be quite a wonderful little lesbian slut. Is that what you want my love - to be auntie’s slut, her sex-toy?….’

I had never thought of myself as a slut before. But as I stood in the shadows of this dance floor, in the arms of a sensual lesbian, with no panties and my love juice oozing from my bald pussy I knew there was no other word to describe me. Under Mrs Kumila’s attentions I had become what I perhaps was always destined to be: a lesbian slut.

‘Yes, auntie, I want that so much. Please take me home darling, take me into your bed, let me learn to love you, let me service your hairy cunt with my tongue - I want to attend to you all night long. Please, dearest, please…’

Soon we were driving through the quiet streets to my darling lover`s home.