Saving My Sis Ch. 02

Story Info
Siblings get reacquainted.
3.4k words
4.59
168.4k
99

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 12/08/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PDumbledore
PDumbledore
396 Followers

I had an overwhelming response to Saving My Sis and numerous requests to write a second chapter to it. I appreciate all the e-mail and votes that I received and hope that everyone enjoys Chapter 2. If you haven't read it yet, I would recommend reading the first Saving My Sis before you start reading this one.

* * * * *

WOW!!

I couldn't believe what has happened. I had gone back home for the first time in seven years to save my sister from my abusive parents, and she had just fucked my brains out. Never in all my 24 years would I have dreamed of this moment. Now don't get me wrong, I love my sister dearly, and would do anything for her. But to cross that taboo barrier and have sex with her is something that I would never have thought of doing. But I did.

All this had gone through my mind when I woke the following morning and had my arms wrapped around Carol. We were facing each other, and were still naked from the night before. She was asleep so I slowly unwrapped myself from her beautiful body and walked quietly into the bathroom. I drained my overflowing bladder and then stepped into the shower. After standing under the water for a few minutes I heard some movement in the bathroom.

"Don't peek Steve, I need to pee."

I was numb. I didn't know what to do but stand as still as I could and not look. When Carol was done she flushed the commode, and the shower water turned ice cold.

"Shit," I yelled and jumped out from under the water.

Carol started laughing and opened the shower door to step in.

"Sorry hun," she told me as she wrapped her arms around me. "You know I haven't had the time to look at you, but you have changed quite a bit since you walked out of mom and dad's house."

I chuckled a little bit with my arms wrapped around her.

"Well hun, you can thank the United States Marines and Uncle Sam for the hell they put me through in boot camp. I worked out a little when I was boxing, but really started to exercise after I enlisted."

"I will thank them then."

"You've changed also Carol. I can see that you lost the teenage flab that you had and turned into a very beautiful young lady."

"Mom and dad told me that I wasn't beautiful," she told me as she frowned and lowered her head.

I tilted her face up so that she was looking me in my eyes.

"Now you listen to me. I don't give a damn what our asshole parents told you, or what anyone else thinks. I want you to start believing in your heart and mind that you are beautiful, because in mine you are. I will love you no matter what."

Carol pulled my face down to hers and started to kiss me. She shoved her tongue in my mouth and I returned it with a passion. My dick was pinned between us and I could feel it starting to get hard. I pushed Carol up against the shower wall, put my hands on her ass and picked her up so that she was level with me. While she was pinned there, I moved my hips back so I could free my raging hard on and with one hand guided it toward her vagina. I slammed straight into her. Carol wrapped her legs around me and silently screamed in my mouth. I wasn't taking it slow. I was pounding her like a madman.

"Aw fuck," she yelled. "Fuck me and fuck me hard Steve."

So I did.

I didn't care that she had fucked me only hours before. I wanted to cum in her, and make her scream for it. After pounding into her for about 5 minutes with her pinned against the wall, I could feel her pussy muscles tighten around me and knew that she was close to cuming. I picked up the pace a little more wanting to cum at the same time. I was pounding into her so hard now, and we were making so much noise, that if there were anyone else in the next room they would have heard us. I knew that I must have been hurting her as hard as I was pounding, but neither one of us cared.

"I'mmmmmmmm ccccuuuummmmiiiinnnngggg," she screamed.

After she screamed she bite onto my shoulder and gripped me so hard with her legs that I couldn't move. I felt her pussy muscles grab my dick so hard that I started to cum in her at the same time. When Carol loosened her grip a little, I slowing started to pump her while both our orgasms slowly subsided.

"Damn Steve my bite broke your skin and you're bleeding. Besides the water is cold and we need to get out."

When we dried off, Carol cleaned my shoulder and found a band-aid from somewhere. We got dressed and then left to check out and get some food.

********

When we got on the road again, I made a call to one of my commanding officers at Camp Lejeune in Jacksonville, North Carolina. He had a place out on Nag's Head and I wanted to go out there so that Carol and I could talk about our future before I had to report back.

It took us most of the day to drive across the state, and when we got there both of us were tired so we went straight to bed. Carol had taken it upon herself to sleep in the same bed with me, but after what we had gone through I didn't complain one bit.

When I woke the next morning, Carol was gone and I smelled food being cooked. Trudging to the bathroom I took my morning piss and walked to the kitchen.

"Morning," I said as I walked in.

Carol put her arms around my waist, hugged and kissed me. "Morning hun. There was a note on the fridge telling us that they had stocked everything and we were welcome to it."

"That was probable from the captain's brother. He lives out here and looks after this place when no one is here."

"Well everything is almost done so lets eat."

We sat down to eggs, bacon, hash browns and toast. I brewed some coffee for myself and Carol had a glass of milk. When we were done I helped with the dishes and then poured myself another cup of coffee.

"Carol we need to talk," I told her as I sat back down at the table.

"About what?" She sat down across from me.

"Us."

"What about us?"

"Carol what we have done with each other is wrong. We are brother and sister and we shouldn't be having sex with each other."

"Didn't you always tell me that when you loved someone you should show it? Well I love you Steve, and this is my way of showing you. What about this morning in the shower?"

"I don't know what overcame me. I am sorry."

"I'm not sorry Steve. I love you and I love what we are doing. I don't care of it is wrong."

"What will happen if someone finds what we are doing?"

"As long as we keep it to ourselves no one will know. We are far away from our hometown so no one will know us as brother and sister. We can live as husband and wife and no one will ever know."

I knew when I was beat. In my mind I knew that what we were doing was wrong, but in my heart I loved this beautiful person in front of me.

"Ok hun. Right now I am living on base in the BEQ's (Bachelor Enlisted Quarters), but when we get there I will hunt for a place in town and we can move there. I will talk with a few people I work with and see if you can stay with them till I can find a place. Everyone knows that I had to go home on a family emergency, but they don't know what for. There are some good schools there so you can register in one when we get settled, which I would want you to do."

"I will Steve."

"Ok, now that we got that settled what would you like to do till I have to be back?"

"I would like to get reacquainted with you."

"We can do that."

"Let's go for a walk on the beach. When I got up this morning I went outside and saw how beautiful it was."

"Ok. Let's get changed and we can go."

Both of us changed into shorts and t-shirts. We spent the rest of the day on the beach. We walked for miles in both directions, holding hands as we went and enjoying each other's company. We talked about what had been going on in our lives since I had walked out. When Carol talked about home I could tell how depressed and upset she was talking about it and I told her that if she didn't want to tell me about it she didn't have to. We stopped and ate lunch at a beach side restaurant and did some shopping. Carol had her hair cut so that it looked good instead of being rudely chopped. Since she didn't have any money I bought her some clothes, and some other things that she would need. When we finally got back to the house it was close to dark and both of us were too tired to cook anything. Both of us jumped in the shower together, washed each other, and then dressed to go out.

We managed to locate a good place and sat and talked for an hour while we ate. On the way home Carol wanted to stop and get some beer. I found out while we talked that she would sneak some of my father's beer into her room and drink it. I stopped and got a case. When we got back to the house Carol got changed into her sleeping clothes, which was a large shirt and nothing else. I changed into a pair of shorts and we sat and watched HBO and drank our beer. After a few hours, and about half the case, both of us were getting a buzz and decided to call it a night.

When we got in bed and wrapped our arms around each other, Carol kissed me and asked.

"Remember when I said this morning that I wanted to get reacquainted with you?"

"Yes I do."

"Well, let's get reacquainted then."

She kissed me again and we started to play tongue tag. After kissing and roaming each other's bodies with our hands, Carol started to work her way down to my chest. She kissed me around my neck and over my shoulders then down to my nipples. Carol suckled and nibbled on each one while at the same time she slowly started to pump my hard dick. After about ten minutes of this she started to kiss her way down my stomach. When she got to my dick she kissed it all over while she was still pumping. She then took the head in and started to suck on it. Carol was sucking so hard that she was creating a vacuum and it was driving me crazy. Then she started to take the whole thing in and didn't stop till she had all of it. When she had my dick down her throat Carol started to hum and I could feel the vibration all the way to my balls. Shit she was driving me crazy. Then while still humming she slowly started to work it in and out. While she was sucking me she worked her way around so that we were in a 69 position.

For the first time I was looking at her pussy. I knew from the night before that she had it shaved except for a thin line of hair above her slit. I saw that she was wet and then stuck my tongue out and started to eat her. I licked her from her clit all the way to her puckered asshole. She groaned the first time I did this and started to suck me harder. I reached in to pull her lips apart and then stuck my tongue into her pussy as far as I could. I worked my tongue in and out like a dick. Every now and then I would lick her clit, which would cause her to groan even more. I then stick a finger in her pussy while I was eating her. She started to blow me faster so I started to work my finger in and out faster. When I was pulling it out she would contract her muscles and grab it keeping a constant pressure on it. I felt my balls start to tighten up and knew that I was getting close. Carol must have felt them also because she started to move my dick in and out of her mouth faster. She even reached around to my balls and started to play with them. I replaced my one finger in her pussy with two and started to pump her faster. When I felt myself ready to blow my load I sucked her clit into my mouth and flicked it with my tongue. This drove her to her first orgasm of the night and she started to shake all over. At the same time she took my dick down her throat and kept it there. I blew my load and it went straight down her throat into her stomach. When she had calmed down she started to work me in and out of her mouth again keeping me hard.

After a few more minutes Carol let go of my dick with an audible pop and swung herself around and started to kiss me again. I pushed her over on her back and got between her legs. Carol grabbed my dick and guided it into her soaked pussy. I slowly pushed into her and when I had the full length in I stopped for a few seconds so she could get used to the size. I then drew myself out till just the head was in and then pushed back in. Very slowly we made love. A few times I would work myself in a circle buried in her pussy so that I could hit every spot in her. Other times I would just go in and out. After about 20 minutes of this I pulled myself all the way out.

"Please put it back in Steve," Carol begged me.

I got on my knees between her and grabbed her ankles. I put her legs up on my shoulders and then worked myself back in.

"Oh yes, fuck me Steve, fuck me."

I started to fuck her faster.

"Yes …. faster …. fuck me. Fill me with your cum."

I was pounding into her now. She wanted me to cum in her so I was going to. While still in her I grabbed her legs and pushed them up so that her knees were beside her head.

"Oh my god. You fill me up even more this way. Fuck me, fuck me with your fat dick."

I started to piston in and out of her again. I felt my balls start to tighten up again and started to go faster.

"You want my cum in you?" I asked. "How bad do you want it? Tell me."

"Oh …. Oh …. I want it …. I want it bad …. fuck me."

"You want it bad?"

"Yyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss," she screamed.

"Ok then here it is." I slammed into her a few more times and then buried myself all the way in filling her with my cum.

When Carol felt me shooting in her, it sent her over the edge.

"Yyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssss, fill me with your cum," and then she started to shake again.

I started to pump her while I was cuming and she continued to scream and shake. After about 10 minutes Carol finally started to calm down. When she was calm enough I lowered her legs and laid on top of her with my dick still in her pussy.

"Damn bro, that felt good," Carol said still breathing hard.

"Yes it was, but we need to rest for a little bit now."

"Why? Are you all worn out and soft now?" Carol said laughing.

"Well, let me think for a minute," I told her and then acted like I was thinking.

When Carol felt my dick start to get hard in her she got an evil grin on her face.

"Well, you stud," she said laughing. "Let me see what I can do with that."

Carol pushed me over still buried in her and than sat up on my dick. She put her hands on my chest and then started to ride me. I grabbed her bouncing tits and pinched her nipples. Carol leaned down will still bouncing on me so that her tits were in front of my face. I sucked one nipple on my mouth and started to run my tongue around it.

"Oh yes, suck my tit …. suck it. Bite my nipple."

I did as she told and bite down on her nipple lightly.

"Bit me harder." She started to ride me faster.

I bite down a little harder.

"Yes …. harder." Carol was riding me like a wild bronco now.

I bite down as hard as I dared and then Carol slammed down on me and started to cum again. I felt her juices flood over my dick and balls. I was still hard as a rock and buried in her.

"Damn girl, are we going to keep this up all night."

"We will as long as we can," she managed to breathed out.

I wrapped my arms around her and let her lay on top of my chest. After about 5 minutes I felt her start to move up and down on me again. I rolled her off and pulled out. I put Carol on her stomach and picked her ass up in the air. She looked back at me and knew what was coming. I put my dick at the opening of her dripping pussy and easily pushed myself in. I then started to fuck her while her face was buried in the pillow. Carol was softly moaning and she had one hand busy massaging her clit. From her being so wet from all her juices I took a finger and inserted it into her ass with no problem. While I was fucking her pussy from behind I was fingering her ass. When I felt her ass was loose enough I inserted another finger.

"Oh that feels good. Fuck my ass Steve."

"You want me to fuck your ass hun."

"Yes, fuck me," she begged.

"You want my big fat dick in your ass?"

"Yes, I want your dick in my ass and feel you fill me with your cum. Ppppppllllllllleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaasssssseeeeeeee," she begged.

I took my dick and put it at her ass and pushed. When I had the head in I stopped and let Carol get use to the feel of it in her ass. Then I slowly started to push the rest of the way in. When I was buried in her ass, Carol started to shake and orgasm again. I then started to slowly fuck her ass. Carol had two fingers buried in her pussy and she was fingering herself while I was fucking her. Although I had already cum twice, I felt my balls tighten up. I reached around and joined her 2 fingers with 2 of mine in her pussy. With all the fingers in her pussy and me fucking her ass, she went over the edge again. When I felt her pussy lips grab our fingers, I buried myself in her ass and started to shot my load. Both of us screamed at the same time.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

Carol collapsed on the bed and brought me down with her. I wrapped my arms around her from behind and hugged her. Carol brought my hands up to her mouth and kissed them.

"I love you Steve."

"I love you too hun."

After we caught out breaths and slept for a little bit, we woke and started all over again.

* * * * *

Again, please vote and let me know what you think. If I get enough responses I will continue writing Saving My Sis. Let me know if you have any ideas on what you would like to see Steve and Carol do next.

PDumbledore
PDumbledore
396 Followers