Mystery Fools Me Big Time

Story Info
Secretaries and Sisters join forces with a wife.
7.6k words
4.49
25.3k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, Reba and the 4 other women in my life about killed me with a full weekend of non stop sex. I was screwed blued and tattooed. Sucked, pumped, anal-ized and if you can think it up, I experienced it that weekend. So much so, that when I got to the office Monday morning, my secretary asked me if I was sick. I told her that I had a very good but long weekend. When she responded to that, I almost passed out like I did when my head hit that Jacuzzi step three days earlier.

Sandy has been my secretary for about 5 years now and while she was not a bombshell she was very attractive but strictly business. All business and nothing but business, or so I thought.

When I said my weekend had been long, she immediately averted her eyes to my crotch for a split second but what she said was, "I bet you could make most any weekend as long and hard as you want." I had to swallow hard to keep my tongue from jumping out and smacking my eyebrows in anticipation. It seems that Sandy was far more astute than even I had given her credit for.

It hadn't taken her long to pick up on the different female voices that called from my home number looking to talk with me whenever I was in the Office. She had never indicated in the slightest that she even remotely suspected that I had a growing harem. So, as I slightly stammered a reply, she developed this wicked grin and said, "I bet you have some exciting parties at your house." I commented that I wasn't much of a party type but did occasionally get a few folks together. She sheepishly replied in a voice so low that I had to literally bend over to hear what she said. "And those folks don't seem to leave after the party is over now do they."

I had a thought pop in to my head, so I said, "Sandy, you obviously know that I have several family members staying at my house but, you have never indicated that you might like to attend our get togethers, but if you would like to come to our next one, I would love to introduce you to the women er people staying there. Who knows you might just like them and they you." She quickly perked up and said she would love to be invited the next time."

I said, "then why not this coming weekend?" She readily agreed and excused herself to go to the lady's room. The coffee was getting to her she said. So I went in to my office and listened for her to return to her desk. She was gone about 15 minutes which was nothing unusual but, when she had gotten seated, I stuck my head out and noticed she was quite flushed. I asked her if she was feeling OK and she turned an instant deep red. She replied that she just stood up too quickly earlier and had taken her time in the Lady's room which was a well equipped facility and had just stretched out on the sofa in there for a bit. I smiled and said, that I was glad that she was feeling better and winked at her as I went back in to my own office.

It was a typical but busy day loaded with paperwork with the never ending stacks and piles of paperwork. Finally at about 6 pm Sandy comes in to the office and asked if there was anything else I needed from her before she went home. I told her not at the time but I would give her a call if I got hung up on anything. She glanced down at her watch and a furrow formed but then quickly relaxed on her brow. I realized that she had not mentioned going past normal office hours. I glanced up at the clock and saw the time and apologized as sincerely and as quickly as I could. I told her I had no idea the time had gone by so fast. She gave a faint smile and said, "No prob Bob, I will let you make it up to me sometime." Her cell phone rang about that time and she stepped out of my office to take her call. I got up to close the office door to afford her privacy but as I reached for the door, I heard her tone turn blunt and sarcastic. Instead of closing the door, I hurried past her and out in to the hallway. About the time I got a couple steps down the hall, I heard her chair rollers very quickly slide across the chair pad. I turned back to the office and walked in just in time to see her wiping her eyes. I asked her what was wrong. She said nothing but I could see there was definitely something.

I pushed her for an answer that I would believe and after a few seconds she asked if she could talk to me privately. I glanced at the door and and back to her and she quickly said, "If going behind closed doors is uncomfortable, I understand and no problem."

You see, whenever I have a member of the opposite sex with me in the office, Sandy is always there as a witness and support. So this time, it would be just she and me.

I said, to her that I wouldn't bite if she wouldn't to wit she chuckled and said, "OK but I don't make any promises about how much I bite." My eyebrows about shot off past my hair line because she burst out laughing. So, with that we sat down behind closed doors for her to talk.

She went through her lack of love life and how she had finally found Mr. Right or so she had thought. She had told him the first date that she loved working for me and the Agency and that she was on call for me 24/7. She told him that I was a very understanding boss and that I had zero problem granting her requests for days off and early departures. But, that I was extremely over burdened and when I needed her she would be there. Her Mr. Right had been understanding and supportive since they had been dating which had been about 6 months by this time. They had never had sex nor even heavy petting. She was very prim and proper in that area. He was OK with that right up til tonight. It seems that she had had a date scheduled with him that was to start at 6 pm. She was to go home, shower and change her clothes and then they were going out to a swanky restaurant where he was going to wine and dine her and then hopefully he was going to get lucky.

When she answered her phone earlier, he wanted to know if she was home yet and she told him that she and I had been working so hard that We had let the time slip by us and that she was running an hour late. Mr. Right yelled at her saying that the reservations were already made and that they weren't going to make it before it was too late now. She tried to apologize and then he cursed at her saying that she was a split tailed office whore. With that she told him to eat shit and die and disconnected the call. She had already taken him out of speed dial by the time she had come in to my office.

I apologized to her again and asked if I could call her Mr. Right and she, of course declined the offer. She then sat back her in her chair and let out a long sigh and I noticed a tear forming at the corners of her eyes. I asked her what was wrong and she said that it was personal. I completely understood and didn't even mention it again. We talked about the work load and her hours and her pay and she was absolutely fine with every bit of it. What shocked me was at about 8pm she blurted out that she was still a virgin and had never even touched a Cock before.

Suddenly, my invitation to my house party didn't seem like a good one. So, I said, "Sandy, you are one helluva secretary, you are beautiful, smart, funny, can be an iron maiden when you have to be and I wouldn't want to do anything to ever change that for you. But, the party this weekend might not be the right one for you." She asked if there would be anything illegal there. I laughed and said of course not but, she might be a bit uncomfortable none the less. She then looked me square in the eyes and said, "you are having an orgy there aren't you?"

Before I could answer, she said, I know you have at least 4 women living there, three are about the same age and one a bit younger. They are there all the time so that means they are permanent fixtures and just today a 5th voice called and she sounded much older. That makes 5 women in your house and surely you are not going to sit there and tell me that they are all family...

I got up and walked around to where Sandy was sitting and asked if I could sit down beside her. She nodded curtly and as I sat down, she said, "OK Buster, out with it." So I laid it all out on the table. When I had finished telling her about the arrangement and how it all had come about, she began squirming a bit in her chair. After finishing my whole story, she leaned back and said "Whew!" and you are able to teach at the Academy, put in full days at the office when you are here and be polite and courteous and THEN sit and listen to me yowl about my personal life."WOW!"

I smiled at her and said that I am not some sort of Superman, I just eat right, don't drink or do drugs, workout, swim a lot and take the girls one at a time most of the time. I then chuckled and told her that Reba and one of her daughters would be leaving in a few days so that would take me down three again and that I thought Roxy would probably be leaving in a short while too. She wanted to know why all them were jumping ship on me. I explained that Reba was still married and while their marriage was totally open, she was missing home some. Roxy had taken some wildly high paying job that was going take her way out of state. Baby Sister as we called her said that she wanted to try something new. I was fine with it all because I needed a rest. With that she let out a huge laugh and said, I bet you do. With that her eyes darted down to my crotch again and this time, she licked her lips without realizing it.

The next thing I knew, Sandy stood up and grabbed me around the neck and planted one heckuva deep passionate kiss on my lips. I was shocked, stunned, surprised and acutely aware of just how wrong this could go with today's screwy touchy feely, politically correct society. But, I am still a man and my manhood took direct note.

After several seconds of THE kiss, Sandy pulled back and asked if she had done anything wrong. I told her that we were good and that we were behind closed doors and 99% of the other office staff were gone if not all of them. No sooner that I had said that, Sandy suddenly grabs me around the neck again and whispers that she wants me to be the one to takes her cherry. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I questioned her sanity and her reasoning and with each hint of an explanation, she would reach up and unbutton her blouse. After about 6 of those unbuttoning-s she reached for my belt and said, I want to feel your cock buried deep up my snatch before we leave this office tonight. I told her that I had never been with another woman without the gals at home knowing and or participating which is how we all came to be together in the first place. I kissed

Sandy deeply and like the absolute doll she is, she accepted that and buttoned her blouse back up and turned to go out the door.

However, as she turned he hikes her dress up over her ass and there wrapped around her butt was a bright blue thong that was soaked all the way around. She then looks back over her shoulder and said, "See you in the morning Skipper." Out the door she went.

When I got home that night it was almost midnight and the house was totally dark and quiet except for a muffled sound coming from upstairs. Having driven home with a raging boner left over from Sandy's actions, I tip toed up the stairs as quietly as a mouse walking on cotton toward the bed.

Suzie was always ready for me all the time and if her monthly thing was going on, she would wiggle her ass just right to let me know that she wanted it anal.

As my eyes adjusted to the dark and I got close enough to see my bed, I saw that there were 5 women on the bed and they were all eating each others pussies, fingering each others assholes and slurping like they were starving to death.

What really got me going was Reba eating one daughter out and the other was sucking on Reba's slit and tonguing her ass. All five women were headed speedily toward an orgasm. I would find out later that they had had about 30 between them since they all decided to hook up on the bed which was Reba's idea all along.

Suzie, the ever astute wife, had heard me come in to the house and up the stairs and had covertly moved her ass toward me presenting me with her delicious brown eye. Since my cock was already straining to get relief, I eased up behind Suzie and reached for the lube. I had to lean over her a bit which positioned my cock right against her brown hole.

It was then that I realized that she didn't need any extra lube. Someone had been enjoying her backdoor getting her so slick that I slid right in without the slightest resistance. I was taking it easy at first but, it only took about 5 slow easy strokes before she began banging back in to me with force that let me know she wanted it hard, deep and fast.

So, I began ramming my bullet as deep as I could with every stroke. The new motion on the bed alerted the other women and their moans and sucking noises and licking sounds intensified. It wasn't too much longer before I felt the load of cum rising to the top. I grunted to Suzie to hold on that I was about to shoot a load up her ass so hot that she would need to sit in a cold bath to cool off.

All of a sudden Reba, having heard what I said to Suzie, spun around and had positioned her face under Suzie's quim and was licking her for all she was worth and at the same time, he pushed fingers in to my ass and in to Suzie's ass sliding them right in along my cock as it slid back and forth. I was at the point of no return by now but, Reba had other things in mind.

She abruptly stopped her licking and sucking of Suzie and my love juices as they flowed down Suzie's cunt lips. Then without warning, another hand came over and slid 3 fingers up Suzie's snatch and Reba dove her tongue right back up that delicious cunt. There was a yell, or a series of yells as I started spurting a fire hose sized stream of cum deep deep deep up Suzie's ass. She let out a scream of pleasure that sent Reba over the edge. Roxy had put on a strap on and was plowing Reba's ass while Baby Sister was doing likewise to Rox.

After we had all come down from the mile high cum club, we all got in to the shower, cleaned ourselves up and went to bed. As I was just getting comfortable, one of the girls whispered that it was my Birthday again tomorrow and asked what I wanted for it. Like always, I just answered by saying, "surprise me." Surprise me they did.

The next morning I got in to the office about an hour early and was making myself a coffee when Sandy comes in with a huge grin on her face. I asked her if things got worked out between her and her beau and she wickedly said, "ooooooh YEAH!"

Thinking she must have gotten her Cherry popped, I said I am glad for you. She shook her head saying that nothing like that had happened but that she had told Ron to go fuck himself and she had never felt better about life. I chuckled and congratulated her and said again that I was still glad for her.

She poured herself a cup of coffee and went to her desk and fired up the computer. As I walked by her, heading in to my office she had this peculiar grin on her face but what got my attention was the perfume she was wearing. A new fragrance that was assaulting my nostrils AND driving me mad with desire for her.

I had not noticed the fragrance earlier because of the pungent coffee smells.

I went on in to the office and started work on a new training plan. Revamping a part of the upcoming Academy course fell on me to devise, develop and implement. I knew it would likely take me several long days to get it all worked out properly and while I loved this kind of stuff, I despised it just the same because I would be tied to my desk for who knows how long.

After a couple hours drawing, notating and such I had to take a walk to limber up and as I walked in to Sandy's office I asked her if she would care to join me on my usual walk. Her job always got much more demanding when I was working on plans and courses and such because she was my sounding board, my spell checker, my critique-r and my idea bouncer offer.

She readily accepted my invitation and we headed out the door to the complex athletic fields and walking track. As we walked we talked about the project and she had many great ideas to consider and she critiqued my ideas and theories as well. We had a genuinely good two hour break. She asked me if I was thinking of working late tonight and I told her that I had planned to.

I had already told the women back home that I would likely be sleeping at the office. Because, once I get started on an idea or theme, I stay with it until I get to a firm stopping point. All the women were used to that and Sandy said, "Well Boss, if you are I am." With that she smacked me on the ass and said, "race you back to the office."

We took off running and admittedly, she was quite a bit faster than I and to put it mildly, she smoked me. I get back to the office and she is already sitting behind her desk working just like nothing was different. As I walked by her however, I glanced down at her purse lying open on the floor in "her spot" and there in the top was a thong red in color that was absolutely soaked through. I sat down behind my desk with a raging hard on thinking, that she must have pulled those off AFTER she got back to the office.

After about 30 minutes Sandy comes in to the office with a cupcake with a candle in it signing happy birthday... I thanked her and after a few minutes of merriment we went back to work. After I made sure all support staff had gone home. Sandy comes in and closes the door behind her. I glanced up just in time to see her already sitting in a chair but, was in the middle of crossing her legs. My gaze went straight to her unshaven platinum blonde pussy. It was literally glistening wet. Now was that wet from running or anticipation????

She of course had set me up but asked coyly anyway, if I liked what I saw. I said, "Girly you have no idea how much I liked what I saw." With that she shot straight up out of the chair and turned toward the door saying well happy birthday boss and as I started to say thank you, she stopped in mid stride and bent all the way over grabbing her ankles and exposing that beautiful hair covered love tunnel. After she heard my playful thump on the wooden desk she stands back upright and said, let's get busy and get this project knocked out.

Sure enough, a long day turned in to a late night and once again, I got up to walk and limber up. Sandy however, always anticipating my every move, met me at the door with a flashlight a towel and a smile. I looked at the flashlight and she smiled reminding me it was almost midnight which meant it was pitch black dark. Sheepishly grinning I said oh yeah.

So out the door we went and headed back to the track. Now the track was actually a twisting and turning path through some very beautiful woods with the trail being well over two miles long. But, of course at midnight there is not much to see. Tonight however things were a bit different as it started to rain after we had gotten about half way around one lap. Sandy squealed with the first drops of rain hitting her face and I breathed out a sigh of relief.

I have always loved walking in the rain so this was just what I needed. Suddenly there as a loud clap of thunder that jarred the ground and rolled continuously for several seconds. Startled, Sandy leaped in to my arms like frightened teenager. I hugged her and calmed her down and asked if she had rather go on back to the office. She thought for a few seconds and said, no. She wanted to continue walking with me.

So, we ventured on all the while the rain was pouring down. No more thunder claps just a steady downpour. After we had made a second lap, we stopped to retie our shoes and to stretch a bit. As I was doing a few waist bends, I noticed that Sandy was doing the same but right in front of my face.

12