Pamela Has a Thing for Black Cock

Story Info
Wife takes out vengeance on husband.
7.3k words
4.42
306.1k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dirt Man
Dirt Man
384 Followers

I didn't think much of the West side's Holiday Inn. I mean the lounge there is all right, and it was quiet enough there too for a Friday evening what with everyone staying closer to the coast for the view of the ocean. However the view in the lounge became incredibly terrific once this gorgeous blond babe who could have easily got a job on Baywatch came strutting in. Don't get me wrong, she wasn't dressed for any beach combing, not by a long shot. In fact, she was wearing a turtle necked sweater, a suit jacket, and matching pleated skirt that came down to her knees all made of lambs wool, and all gray save for some white trimming around the three coat pockets, beige stockings, and three inch gray paten leather pumps that matched her over the shoulder purse. Even so, anyone who really looked could tell that this woman had a body made just for fucking, and she was here to have dinner with me at her husband's request no less.

Since I was the only black man in the place, and her husband had told her that she was to meet with a black man, she immediately walked over to where I was sitting, and joined me taking the chair across the coffee table from me.

"I gather that you are my dinner companion tonight," she said, coming right to the point, and as I nodded the waitress came over and took her drink order before she continued, "I figured as much since you are the only black in the place."

"Yeah, you could say that," I replied, taking a sip of my drink, and was about to introduce myself when she interrupted me.

"I'm Pamela," she stretched out her hand for me to shake, "and no, that's not my real name, nor do I require your real name. So let me just call you Jake. Okay?"

"It's your game," I replied, "if that's how you wanna play this. But I'll tell you right off, I ain't into lying, and so far that's about all I've gotten from that upstanding lawyer type that you're married to. So let me set you straight, and then if you want to leave, no hard feelings, and the drink is on me. How's that sound?"

"Like a breath of fresh air," she sighed as the waitress placed her drink in front of her.

"First off, Pam, or do you prefer Pamela?"

"Pam's fine."

"Your husband paid me $5,000.00 cash to take you out to dinner at a fine restaurant to see if I could seduce your fine white married ass. And no, there isn't anyone following me, nor does he want grounds for a divorce. He just wants to see you turned into a, how did he put it, oh yeah; "I want to see her become the biggest whore on the planet! A real craven, black loving all around fuck slutty bitch!" was the way I think he said it," she nearly choked on her drink then hearing that. "Said he'd pay me five grand up front, and another five grand IF I succeeded, and he also said you would never know that he'd planned the whole thing."

"Is that so?"

"Yep," I replied, taking another sip of my scotch malt, "now I've already been paid the first five grand like I said, and our meal has already been ordered and prepaid for as well. So if you like, we can go eat, and then afterwards you can head for home with no obligations on either side what so ever. Or if you prefer to eat alone, that's fine too, my room here is paid for by him too, and so is everything I need for the whole rest of the weekend Pam, including a rental car."

I had watched the steam rise from the top of that glistening blond head the whole time I had been talking, and I was extremely glad that the look on her face wasn't directed at me either. You could almost see the gears in her mind ticking away in calculated scorn, verging on genius, with just a touch of sheer pissed off insanity. Pam definitely should never play poker, she didn't have the face for it. Now I on the other hand, was grinning from ear to ear without so much as showing a twitch. Women don't like to be taken for granted by their husbands in any way shape or form, and daddy war bucks had just committed the ultimate sin against a woman as beautiful as Pam. By purchasing my services, without explaining it to his wife, he had as much as said to her; "You're just not sexy enough to get another man interested in you without my paying for him." When Pam's face changed again, what I saw shinning out through her eyes then was not something I would have wished on my worst enemy, but then even my worst enemy isn't a Lawyer.

"I'd love to join you for dinner Jake," she said, then gulped down her whole drink in one swallow before adding as she put her drink down, "it will give us some time to get to know one another... more intimately, shall we say," and there was no hiding that wicked grin on her face now, even if she wanted to, and I knew her ass, and everything else on her was mine.

I'll give her this, she tried hard to get as drunk as a wino with twenty bucks cash on him, and maybe under other circumstances she would have. But we both knew she was going to go to bed with me back at the Holiday Inn after dinner, and I think that's what kept her from getting blitzed. That and the fact that I had them water down her drinks for her. She'd just never done anything this outrageous, not even in college, nor anytime in her life had she gone out with a black man, let alone gone to bed with him. But she'd heard all the legends. Those tales told in smoke filled ladies powder rooms where no males dare to tread. And I saw the question coming even before she asked it.

"Is it true? I mean... what people say... about..."

"Nigger's having great big horse sized cocks, you mean?" I finished for her.

"Well, er... yes."

"Only one way to find out for sure Pam," I replied, "but I'll warn you ahead of time. If you're seriously thinking of breaking the color barrier keep this old saying in mind: "Once they go black, they never turn back," and no truer words were ever spoken."

"I'm not very big... um, down there," she nearly squeaked it out, "I mean, if all the stories are true, I could get hurt, or damaged permanently, couldn't I?"

There it was, at last out in the open, and she'd left it completely in my hands. If I said I wouldn't hurt her, then she was ready to spread her legs for me. I'd already shown that I could be trusted, by not lying to her up front. However I wasn't gonna bullshit Pam on this, because it very well could hurt, at least in the beginning, and I told her as much.

"There are no guarantees in life Pam. First off though, let me set you straight on one thing. Babies come from that little opening, and no human cock on earth is as big as a baby, maybe an elephant's or a sperm whale's is, but the sperm whale no longer exist. Now I don't know how large your ole man is down there, but if his brain is any comparison then I'd say you've been short changed by that needle dick the bug fucker, wouldn't you?"

Pam's nodding head agreeing with that last statement was the end of her husband's rule over her. She was ready, willing, and oh so finely able now. Her smile then, though meant just for me, was like a radiant morning sunrise lighting everything in sight.

"Let's fuck, and say we didn't," I suggested, implying right then that her husband could keep his money, I just wanted her, and after all, it was the truth.

"Nope," Pam said, putting down her fork and dabbing at her chin with the napkin thoughtfully, "let's fuck, and tell the whole fucking world," then she got up and excused herself to go to the ladies room.

I finished cleaning my plate of the gourmand meal, then ordered another drink, and was half way through with it when I felt her presence standing next to me on the right and just behind me. I'm sure it was just the scent of her fragrant perfume permeating the very air around me, but nevertheless, I turned, and beheld the new Pam for the very first time.

She was standing there waiting, and had this dazzling Mona Lisa smile on her face, and damn little else below that. Pam must have taken the time to change while in the ladies room because gone were the scratchy gray woolen's, and in there place was a short silky black backless thing that clung to her flesh from the waist up to just above her erect nipples, and came down over her hips flowing to about mid thigh or higher. Gone also were the beige nylons, replaced by sheer black lacy things, and black ankle strapped stiletto high heels. Pam had also added a fresh coating of make-up to her face, only slightly less conservative, but expressive nonetheless. I could see that she wasn't wearing a bra now, and I wondered what, if anything she had on underneath that dress now.

"Damn!"

"You like?" She asked, knowing full well that I did.

"An outfit like that deserves to be seen in public," I said, "care to go dancing?"

"I'd love to," and she almost melted the next table's desert when she said; "but I think we should go to your hotel room first and fuck. I want to have your cum running down the insides of my legs while we dance."

I of course could only grin, leave a tip, and lead the way out of there to a waiting cab. The looks of envy on the faces of those around us was more than obvious to both of us, and we were no sooner in the taxi than she was pulling down my pant's zipper, reaching in, and hauling out my slab of semi hard black meat.

"Holy shit! Is that thing alive?" Her voice incredulous, but her face filled with a new hunger. Then suddenly, with the black cab driver looking on, she bent down, and kissed the head of my prick leaving a red lipstick imprint, then parted her pouting lips and slid her face down over my ebony pole just as natural as chicks gobbling worms for the first time.

"Um, where to, Sir?" The black cab driver asked watching Pamela as she tried valiantly to swallow my big black prick whole hog right there at the curb.

"We're going to the Holiday Inn West, but take your time, and make sure you go where plenty of people can catch this married white bitch sucking on my big black Nigger dick in here. And if you do a good job I'll let you have sloppy seconds after you get off of work tonight. Okay?"

"YES, Sir!"

************

I was half way to blowing my first nut in Pamela's face when we pulled into a well lit convenient style gas station/store that was really jumping with local traffic. Anyone who wanted to could just look in our cab and see that a white wife was sucking like a hungry calf at my 10-inch and thick mission statement, and damn, could that woman suck a dick.

Every time someone came close by I'd reach over and lift the hem of her dress up in back to reveal her naked white fanny in all of its glory, and grab and fondle that marbled white ass with my large black hands, even dipping a finger into her molten hot snatch to finger fuck her. And each time I did that the person looking in would go wide eyed in disbelief at what they saw, stop dead in there tracks for a moment, get a real good look, then smile at me before moving on. Several even coming back to get a closer look to see if they knew the woman, or just wanted to confirm that what they'd seen the first time wasn't their imaginations gone wild.

And they all weren't just men either, though they were mostly white save for the guy who worked there, who came out to have a look for himself after hearing about it inside from his customers.

"You planning on staying in my parking lot all night?" He asked hopefully.

"Naw," I replied, "just gathering up missionaries as I go along. We're gonna be at the Holiday Inn West sometime after midnight if you'd care to join us for a drink."

"I'll close early," he shot back.

"Room 769," I said as the cab driver got back in the cab, and we pulled away.

"That's two my dear," I announced to Pamela, "shall we make it three, or will that be sufficient for tonight?"

"Whatever you think is best," Pamela said lifting her head up from my dick for the moment, "I'm your whore from now on."

Man oh man; she must have really been pissed at Peter, to say something like that when I hadn't even slipped the dick into her pussy yet. I decided right then that it was time to see just how committed to doing this she really was.

"Pull over to the side of the road, driver," I told the cabby, right after he had gotten onto the freeway.

"Yes Sir!"

"Oh, and be ready for a fast getaway if we have to," I instructed him as he stopped the cab, and I pulled Pamela out of the passenger side with me after lifting her head from my lap.

"What say we do it right here over the hood of the cab Pamela, so that every car going by will see you getting shanked by a big black dick."

She didn't say a thing, just came into me and kissed me for the first time. One of those kinds of kisses meant for sailors who come home after six months at sea. Where tongues duel, and you feel like your soul is being sucked right out of your flesh. That kind of kiss, the kind that lead to other delights.

In moments I had her up on the taxi's hood with her legs around my back as she pulled her dress out of the way then guided me to her vulva, and helped me to get that first inch inside of her. It was definitely tight inside of there, but her pussy stretched out around the head of my dick just like I'd told her it would, and with her fears now gone, I slowly entered her one inch at a time. It got incredibly tight once I passed the five inch mark, and I knew I was in virgin territory then, so I took it much easier going in from that point on. Again, once she saw that I wasn't going to intentionally hurt her Pamela relaxed. Still kissing all this while, and clinging to each other I at last bumped up against the end of that slippery wet tight white hole. That's when her breath rushed out of her breaking our first kiss.

"Ooooooooooophhh! I think I just met a Sperm Whale! I hope it's all in there because I think you're tickling my liver with the head of your dick Jake!"

"It's all in, Pam," I said soothingly, grinning back at her, "and see, it fits just like I said it would."

"Yeah, huh," She giggled, "and now I know what giving birth will feel like."

I didn't argue with that, just chuckled and closed in for another kiss as I took hold of her ass with both hands, and slowly eased half way back out, then back in. Half way out and back in I stroked as I felt her cuming already just from having my black cock inside of her pussy out there on the freeway. I, or rather Peter, had created one very hot lady/whore, and I was glad then that I hadn't taken off my suit jacket the way her nails were raking my back as she shot off like a rocket into the orgasm zone.

I started to use longer strokes then, and also picked up the pace. She'd said she wanted to go dancing with my cum running down the insides of her finely honed long elegant legs, and now was as good a time as any to make that a reality. She no sooner came down from that first orgasm than she was well into her second as I continued to plow that little white slit of hers into a full-blown furrow.

Car lights passed like streamers whizzing by as we fucked like two animals in the road, with the occasional horns blaring from truckers, and automobiles as they saw what we were up to. We fucked there out on the side of the interstate for fifteen minutes before I finally blasted my first wad deep inside of that tight fiery wet fissure, and right up against her cervix, the entrance to Pamela's womb. Which is where most of my massive load went I'm sure, as it dribbled out of her the rest of the night, just the way she'd wanted.

Pamela came right along with me too, and this orgasm must have been the real bell ringer, as she shuddered and shook, trembling like a sail lufting in the wind in epileptic like seizures, and groaning as if she were Atlas himself lifting up the world onto his shoulders for the very first time. I don't know if Peter ever experienced this kind of thing with his wife before, but I swear her pussy started sucking on my dick like it was trying to milk me dry. Her cunt lining like little rippling waves massaging the full length of my shaft the whole time she was climaxing as I poured my black seed into her white vagina. And at last we broke from that second kiss, and the world around us returned to reality.

"I think we're ready to go dancing now," she sighed with this really contented cat just ate the mouse smile.

"I think you may be right about that," I replied, and pulled out of her.

It was like a dam had just burst the way her cunt evacuated then, running down the right front fender like a foaming white waterfalls to the ground below, some even catching on the tire and drooling down in slime runners on it.

"Damn Jake! You ARE part stallion!" And we both laughed then, and she gave me a loving peck on the lips as I helped her off the hood, and without bothering to wipe up she got right into the back seat of the cab with me, and we drove off towards the nightlife with her once again bent down licking and sucking at my big black prick.

************

The cab driver said he knew a great place to go if I wanted to show her off while dirty dancing, and he at last introduced himself as Big Mike. I thought the name most appropriate because he filled in the front seat of that taxi like a Rhino sitting in a VW. Not fat mind you, just fucking big, with muscles on his muscles, and like me, he too shaved his head to keep cool. (I found out later that he played full back at UCLA, and was being considered for the pros first draft when he graduates next year. Big Mike, as it turned out, was just one of his nick names.)

"What do you call this place Mike?" I asked.

"The Hilton Harlem."

"Sounds most appropriate," I replied, "don't you think, dear?"

But all Pamela did was nod her head, and kept on sucking my dick.

The place was well named as it looked as clean and elegant as any real Hilton Hotel ever has, and the people who went in were both blacks and whites, coupled separately together, and a few, like Pamela and I, but all dressed for a night on the town, and there wasn't a pair of blue denims in the place. However it had to be the music there that had brought them all together, as there was a live R&B group playing, called the Soul Connection. Big Mike had grabbed a sport jacket from the trunk, and with his white turtleneck sweater he fit right in with us.

We had just gotten to our table, and I ordered drinks, a Pepsi for Mike, a beer for me, and a fuzzy navel for Pamela, when the group started to play an Otis Redding song that just seemed perfect for the occasion, since we were in San Francisco anyway, even if removed from the bay area proper.

"Care to dance?" I asked, holding out my right hand to Pamela as she took the first sip of her drink.

Now we would find out just how serious she was about that statement of hers about dancing with my cum running down her legs so that everyone could see and know that I'd just fucked the shit out of this sexy married white lady. But she nearly jumped up and dragged me to the dance floor then, and once out there, the only couple on the floor I might add, she melted into me, pressing her barely concealed flesh up against mine, molding herself to me. I could have sworn I could even feel her nipples poking into me she was so close, and I know I felt her heat below as she followed me around the floor with her cunt pressed up against my right thigh the whole damn time we were out there.

Her hair smelled of springtime, and flowers dipped in a rainstorm, and she'd applied fresh perfume, and make-up right after we'd arrived. I don't know if it was accidental, whether in my mind I'd preconceived it, but as we danced my hands ended up on Pamela's butt cheeks holding, and squeezing them like two small basket balls together, and that caused her to snuggle in even closer, if that was possible. So I raised my hands upward drawing the bottom of the silky dress up as I did, and gave everyone in there a view of what I consider the most perfect female derriere in the entire world. The sudden round of applause as the music continued to play said that a lot of people in there agreed with me. I could feel her smile at my chest then, and I would have been contented to hold onto that moment for the rest of my life. I didn't let the back of the dress fall back in place until the song was over, and we returned to our seats, but I did keep my hands there on her ass the rest of the time out there.

Dirt Man
Dirt Man
384 Followers
12