His Whore Ch. 01

Story Info
Master releases an unworthy one.
1.5k words
4.47
33.8k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 01/02/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maggie2002
maggie2002
174 Followers

She watched him from a table far in the back of the club. Lord James, the man in black, mysterious yet respected by all. He was tall and heavy set but all muscles with long brown hair and piercing gray eyes, she had lusted after him before she knew he was a Master. Now her desire to have him take her knew no bounds.

Lord James was unhappy. MaryAnn, his current slave again had defied him. He had warned her tonight was special. That she must be on her best behavior. She was instead deliberately evading him and making a nuisance of herself fawning over the slave of Mistress Helen.

He had been far too lenient on her. It was time to end this farce of submission and to remind her of the reality of her life. He called her to him. She sauntered over with a smirk on her face as if to say "Now what?" She was about to find out.

He reached out and grabbed her. Reached up and removed his collar. Standing up he asked for silence. "This whore no longer is in my service. Anyone who desires her may claim her now." Two small men from a table far in the rear stood up.

"What would you have for this slave Lord James?"

He smiled, and replied "Only that you remember she is a whore and treat her accordingly." They came to the table, placed their collar on her, and took her to the side stage. There they tied her down, spread her wide, and announced that for the remainder of the night she was available for anyone to do anything that they desired as long as she was not permanently marked.

Lord James smiled as she screamed and begged for his forgiveness one more time. He turned to the two and reaching into his wallet, he pulled forth her contract and transferred it to them. "I will send her personal things over to your home tomorrow. She comes well equipped you will be pleased. It was official Maryann was now their whore. This was better luck then could ever hope for and they were not shy telling him so.

Lord James being honest told them part of the problem was she required constant attention more than one man could deliver and he wished them luck. He looked over and she was already servicing three men. She would be tired and happy when the night was over.

He sighed as he sat down. Ordering a drink, he asked himself if it were possible to obtain a slave who would submit body and soul to him. Who would obey without question no matter what?

While he was thinking he looked around the club and his eyes looked into the warm golden amber eyes of Elizabeth. She immediately ducked her head and blushed. He was fascinated. She was rather plain, and her clothes were very large on her. It was tough to tell if she had a good figure or not, her eyes were beautiful her hair a delicious golden red, perhaps she was worth getting to know. He motioned her to come to his table.

She rose from her chair at once and walked gracefully to his table. She stood there, head lowered without a word, until he looked up and said, "What is your name pretty child?"

"They call me Elizabeth Lord James"

"Why are you here again tonight Elizabeth? What is it you seek? I have seen you here several times in the past weeks."

"I have been looking for a Master, Lord James" she declared looking deep into his compelling eyes. It felt as if he could read her soul as he listened and looked at her.

Finally he smiled, "Strip for me. Remove all your clothes."

With trembling hands, she immediately started opening her buttons and carefully removing her clothes. She folded each piece and placed it on a chair until finally except for her heels she was naked.

He was pleased that frightened as she was, she did not hesitate. That was a good beginning. "Place your hands behind your neck and widen your stance so." He pushed her feet apart. He stood and when he placed his hands on her shoulders, he could feel her shiver.

"Elizabeth, would be slave, if any of this becomes to much just say Red, and I will stop. Do you understand?"

She nodded her head and said "Red, I understand."

He let loose her golden red hair and was very pleased when it tumbled down and almost touched her cute tight ass, which was now visible since the loose fitting clothes, were gone. He ran his hands over her shoulders and down and cupped her breasts first right, then left in his large hands. They were just the right size a handful and her nipples hardened just from his cursory inspection. He continued down her front and felt her inhale and hold her breath. He looked up and smiled, "Breathe child, I would not have you faint on me."

By now several other people sitting around Lord James were watching the by play. It was very uncommon for him to take notice of any woman. With him inspecting Elizabeth, several Masters now began to wonder what perhaps they had missed in the several times she had been in the club.

Finally, his hands made their way down her legs back up the inner thighs and to her feminine mound. He lightly teased and tapped at her clitoris until it peaked out for him and then he slid a finger deep inside her juicy tunnel. He was pleased at her soft moan of passion and at the amount of juice she was producing. He reached and slapped her ass hard first one side and then the other pulling her to him and sticking out his tongue to lick at her clit. She tasted delicious clean and sweet. She shivered and came for him as he held her.

He stood and pushed her to the floor. "Unzip me and take care of the problem that you have caused me."

With trembling hands, she never stopped to think. She allowed her emotions and his charismatic attention to rule. She unzipped him pulled his cock loose and softly bent to suckle it. She delicately licked all the precome up, and bathed his shaft and balls with her wet hot mouth before she took him inside.

He was pleased; she knew enough and wanted his pleasure enough to take her time. That was good. She didn't do everything he liked but was obviously trainable. He had put her through a lot and she had hung in there when a lesser woman would have run. Apparently, her desires were high to become a slave even if she perhaps did not understand yet what that meant for her. He sighed to himself as his pleasure grew. Why not try again. One of these days he was bound to get the right mix.

The problem was he had specific tastes. He was a hard Master and he liked to give pain. Hopefully, the pain turned into as much pleasure for his slave as it certainly always was for him. He felt himself reaching his peak and shoved deep into her mouth taking himself into her throat she gagged but he straightened out her position as he flooded her with his come. Finished he allowed her to breathe and then pointed, she quickly licked him clean and tucked him away. It was a good start. Anything more extensive would have to wait for hearth and home. He did not believe in performing in clubs unless it was to demonstrate techniques for other Masters and she was not ready for that tonight.

He sat and pushed her to the floor. Taking a large drink, he then held the glass for her to sip some wine.

"Elizabeth, would you like to come home with me?" It is Friday night, by Monday morning I would think we should know if we are suited one to the other. Do you have a coat?"

She stumbled over her answer in her eagerness. "I would love to come home with you Lord James, and yes I have a coat." He could see her shaking from her decision, or the cold or lust for the future he wasn't sure.

He leaned down and said, "Take your clothes, and go get your coat. You are permitted, to put the coat on but that is all. I will meet you at the coat room."

She hesitated. He looked at her and said, "Speak child."

"You want me to go like this for my coat?"

He laughed. "Yes you are beautiful, I want others to see your beauty.

She stood silent for several minutes while he waited. He had pushed her very far and he wasn't sure if she could do this. Finally, with a shake of her head, as if making a decision, she walked across the room and into the hall. He was pleased. This if nothing else should be a good weekend. He laughed at the smattering of applause as he walked out.

His Whore Chapter Two: Elizabeth learns about pain.

maggie2002
maggie2002
174 Followers