My Aunt Taylor

Story Info
He's caught and now he's her slut.
1.3k words
4.05
186.7k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in town for a few days and staying with my Aunt Taylor. She’s my mother’s younger sister and is only about fifteen years older than myself. She had been divorced for over ten years now and had only had a couple of boyfriends over that time. I had always found Aunt Taylor to be very attractive but just left it at that.

I was staying with her for a few days and was home alone. She had gone off to work and my cousin had gone off to school. I hadn’t had any in a few days so I was feeling incredibly horny.

I went up to her room because I figured that a single woman of 39 would probably have some porn or even a toy or two…yes I like toys. As I was snooping around the room I found no porn but to my delight I did find I nice size vibrating dildo, the kind that feels like real skin.

See, I’m bi also, so I like anal penetration. Well, I took my find and went into my cousin’s room because it was bigger and took a spot on the floor.

As I lay on my back I ran the dildo in and out of my mouth imagining it to be a large delicious cock and I swear I could taste a hint of pussy on it. The thought that I could taste my Aunt Taylor made my cock hard as a rock.

As I sucked on the fake dick, I began fingering my ass with some lotion to loosen myself up. One finger, then two, then three…then I was ready for it.

I got on my knees and reached back with the dildo and ran it along my ass crack, feeling it probe my opening. I slid it in slowly and pumped in and out.

My thoughts ran between a lover with a huge cock that I had the previous week, to a girlfriend that I still hooked up with, and then to my aunt’s pussy. I was in my own world and creating my own personal heaven.

As I turned on the vibration of the dildo, I heard someone clear their throat behind me. In a panic, I turned around and tried to cover myself as best I could.

My Aunt Taylor stood there staring at me with a scowl on her face that only multiplied my embarrassment. I couldn’t believe the situation I was in. How was I going to explain this and what could I do to get her to not tell my mother.

I reached for my clothes but to my surprise I heard, “Don’t you dare think you’re going to get dressed and this be the end of it, come with me.”

Now I was really scared. I stood up but hesitated to move. At that point, Aunt Taylor come to me and grabbed my semi hard cock in a vice grip and pulled me into her bedroom.

I was so confused at this point. She sat me down of her bed and began lecturing me, never taking her hand off of my cock.

“So you’re a little ass slut are you?” she asked. “Well what do you think I should do with you, slut?”

I couldn’t believe my ears; could she actually be playing with me? Aunt Taylor was, and still is, a very sexy woman and this day she had on a business suit with the top button undone so her breasts were close to being exposed.

At this point, she told me to get on my knees, that since I wanted to have my ass filled then I was going to get just that. However, I had to do whatever she said to do for the next few days or she would tell the entire family what she had found me doing.

You can understand if I agreed without arguing a bit. At this point she insisted I just call her Taylor when we were engaged in this activity.

Before I turned over, Aunt Taylor bent over and kissed me full on the mouth and then pulled my face into her chest. Her tit was hanging out of her shirt at this point and I thought I would cum right there from having her nipple on my tongue and tasting her sweat.

I then rolled over onto my hands and knees as I was instructed. I felt her hands on my hips as she pulled my ass cheeks apart and began to lick my ass.

It felt incredible to have Taylor’s tongue sliding along and into my ass. She then slid in a couple of fingers. That turned to three fingers and then four.

Before I knew it my aunt was fisting me with one hand and stroking my cock with the other. All I could do was moan with pleasure. She told me to look to the right and as I did, I saw the whole scene in the large mirror in her room.

At this point, she reached into the night stand next to her bed and pulled out a large butt plug and a cock ring.

She reached down and put the cock ring on me and warned me not to touch myself while she went to the bathroom and changed. Before she left, she inserted the butt plug and turned it on, practically driving me crazy.

While she was out of the room I thought I heard her talking to someone but at this point I wasn’t sure that my mind was in the best condition.

When she re-entered the room, Aunt Taylor was naked except for two nipple clamps and a very large strap-on that I could only assume (and hope) was for me.

She walked up to the side of the bed that my head was on and told me that she wanted me to suck her cock clean. It was glistening and as I took it into my mouth I became aware that she had briefly fucked herself with it before coming out.

The fake cock was much larger than the one I used earlier and it stretched my mouth to the limit. I could only imagine the limit it would take my ass to.

As I sucked my aunt’s cock, I reached under it and fingered her soaking wet pussy. When I moved a finger to her asshole, she grabbed my hair and started to forcefully fuck my mouth.

I couldn’t believe how much I was enjoying this. Aunt Taylor pulled her cock out of my mouth and motioned to me to turn around. With my ass in the air she slid her strap on where her hand had been a few minutes earlier. Her dildo filled my ass like nothing ever has before.

I was in love at this point; my beautiful Aunt Taylor was slapping my ass as she fucked me like her very own little whore. As she pounded in and out, she reached down and started to play with my cock, starting me on the road to release.

The thought crossed my mind that I couldn’t possibly be in a better situation just as I heard someone else walk into the room. As I turned my head, Taylor kept pumping, and I saw a naked man standing in the door way.

He was taller than I was and in perfect shape. The most obvious thing of course was his huge cock. It was easily nine inches and as thick, if not thicker than the strap on that was currently filling my ass.

It struck me, as he began walking around the bed, that this is who she was talking to on the phone when I heard her voice. Mystery man walked up grabbed my chin and put his gorgeous cock at my lips.

I slowly licked it all over and then attempted to swallow his entire length.

As my Aunt Taylor pumped away, fucking me in the ass, and as this beautiful creature in front of me made me hungry for his cum, I couldn’t help but think that these next few days were going to be memorable at the very least.

To be continued…