Nude Beach/Black Cock

Story Info
My wife meets a great black guy on a nude beach.
2.7k words
4.46
200.4k
115

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story comes after our relationship with Tre had ended. He ended up meeting a really nice lady and when they got more serious in their relationship, he decided that the wonderful thing we had going had to come to an end. His new love was not into open relationship and sharing her well- endowed boyfriend.

After that relationship ended, we both decided to take a break on it and really focus on our marriage since it seems that we were caught up into such a tornado of passion. My wife also joked that she needed to give her pussy a break and let it get tightened up again. With that we both had plenty of memories to keep the spice in our love life.

About a year after Tre, we went on vacation to St. Martin to get out of the cold and to relax from our hectic jobs. We had rented a house about a block away from the ocean and Orient Beach. The house had its own pool so we were spending a fair amount of time there. It was great making love out in the sun and we both knew that if anybody was watching from any of the nearby houses, they were getting a great view. On the third day, we decided to walk to the beach and spend our day there. We found a great spot, Traci removed her top and we laid there chatting and getting some more sun.

After a couple of hours, we decided to head to one of the beach side restaurants and grab some food and drinks. Traci decided to keep her top off and cover up with a very see through top. I am always so excited for her to do this since I love others to see her amazing body. We were sitting at the bar, chatting with other around us and one younger guy that was really getting his eyes full of Traci's beautiful breasts, told us that after lunch, we should come down to Club Orient and try the nude beach there. We both smiled and told him that it sounded like fun. It had been about five years since we had been to Tulum and enjoyed the nude beaches there.

After we got done and had another drink, we decided to head there. We found two empty loungers side by side, ordered two drinks, removed our clothes and we were in Heaven. After sometime, an attractive younger black guy asked us if he could use the lounger next to us, Traci smiled up and said, she would love it. As he laid down, leaving his shorts on, she looked at me gave me her sweet pouty face. Since he was on Traci's side, she soon began talking with him and learning more about him. She was a little chatty Kathy with the drinks in her and her lack of black cock for a year. She started to tease him about us being naked and him with his shorts on. After he got up and went for or swim to cool off, he came back standing by us, he lets out a big sigh of nervousness, untied his shorts and dropped them to the sand. We both took a gasp as his cock was nearly as big as Tre's. He quickly laid down not to bring attention to himself or his huge manhood.

If you think Traci was a chatty Kathy before, she was now chatting away like crazy and offering to buy him more drinks. I decided to leave them alone and go for a swim and cool off. When I came back, they were still talking. As I got closer, I could see between her legs that her pussy was swollen and very wet as she was opening and closing her legs as she talked. After a little while, Luke told us he had to hit a bathroom because the beers were going through him. As he left us alone, Traci smiled at me and in her best begging voice, said pllleeeeeaaaaaassssssseeeee. I smiled at her and told her I wanted to watch his cock slide inside of her. With that, she leaned over onto me and started to kiss me and tell me how much she loved me. I slowly let my fingers find her wet pussy and I started to play with her clit. When we quit, I told her to come up with her plan to get Luke to our house.

When he came back, Traci asked Luke if he wanted to hang out by the pool at our house and that we would make a dinner for all of us. He said that sounded great, we all got some clothes back on and we headed out. When we got to the house, I told them that I would make some of my world famous mojitos and for them to enjoy the pool. I also told them that it was not a textile pool. They both giggled and I watched them walk out to the pool and take their clothes off. I made sure to take extra time making the mojitos to give them more time to get comfortable with each other.

When I finally went out there with our drinks, Traci was like a little kid at Christmas with her excitement. She smiled at me and told me that she told Luke about Tre and all of the fun that we had and that he would be totally cool being our play toy for the next two days until he flies out. He explained to both of us that he recently was divorced and decided to come down to St. Martin to get away and try to get his head cleared up. He also chuckled that he was hoping to find a good looking women to take out some of his sexual tension with and that until now, he hadn't met anybody.

With that, Traci came over to me and started to kiss me, she whispered to me if I wanted this to happen? I smiled, kissed her back again and whispered that I couldn't wait to make love to her wet stretched out pussy. She kissed me again and with that, she walked over to Luke and asked him if she could suck on his beautiful black cock. He smiled and said please do. She started to kiss him and she slid her beautiful big nipples by his mouth and let him suck on each a couple of times. She then slowly slid down his body, kissing his muscular chest, then his abs. She kept her eyes locked on his the entire time.

She then got to his already growing member, she started to stroke him slowly, squeezing his big fat cock in her hand. His cock kept swelling thicker and thicker and she worked his head into her mouth. I watched as her breathing got more rapid along with that of Luke's. His cock was now fully erect, while it was around 9 - 10" long, it was even thicker than Tre's. Traci now was using both of her hands to stroke him since she couldn't even get close to getting her fingers around his entire shaft. I watched as her butt was moving in anticipation of having him inside of her. I looked between her legs and her pussy was so wet. I couldn't hold back as I slid two fingers inside of her and used my other hand to massage her clit. She was so incredibly wet and hot inside of her which got me so turned on. It only took about a minute of my massaging her clit, when her body tensed up and she threw her head back as her first beautiful orgasm pushed over her body making her tremble in passion.

When her orgasm subsided, she slid back up his body and started to kiss him again. As she was kissing him, she was sliding her wet pussy up and down his length. His cock was so hard and I could see the blood vessels looking like they were going to rupture they were pushed out so far. She then stopped, turned her head to me and asked me to guide his cock into her pussy. I looked at her and asked her what? She told me that she wanted me to hold Luke's cock and slowly let her slide down it. I gulped because I had never touched another guy's cock. I slowly grabbed it, I couldn't believe how big it was and then I realized how heavy it was. I held it in my hands but instead of holding it steady, I used it to now tease both of them with as I slid it up and down her glistening pussy and when she would try and push down on it, I would slide it up and away. Finally, after they both begged, I held it at her pussy and it was so erotic to feel her push herself slowly down on his cock. It took her time to just get the head inside of her. I sat down on the lounger and watched her pussy slowly engulf his massive cock. His cock got wider as she went down so every stroke of her petite hips, she would maybe get another ¼" into her. I loved watching as she would slide up on him, the amount of her wetness that would be on his black cock. Traci has larger labia's and I loved watching them stretch out as she would slide up on him.

She got about half of him and she stopped, she asked me if I would run to our room and get some lube and help her. I smiled and took off running into the house to grab it. When I came back out, I could tell that she made a little bit of headway but not much. I squirted lube onto his cock, she told me to rub it around so it covers everything, this was odd for me again but I actually squirted some into the palm of my hand and as she raised herself up, I actually found myself stroking his cock which was weird but it kind of turned me on. She went back to working her tight little pussy over his cock, she got about another 1" in when I watched his balls tighten up and soon Luke was moaning so loud as his big fat cock pumped her pussy full of his cum.

As soon as his orgasm ended, he was apologizing for coming so soon. He said because it had been so long and how tight Traci was, he could not hold it. When his cock started to soften some, Traci went back to trying to get him in further. It worked for a little while but soon he was too soft. Traci slowly slid herself off of him and cum started to ooze out of her, it was such a contrast to his black cock. She looked at me asked me to make love to her as she slid down his body. I had been hard all along, even when I ran into the house to grab the lube. She knelt down at the end of the lounger and parted her legs for me to fuck her. As I slowly slid inside, I moaned out how good she felt, the warmth of her pussy and having it stretch out.

She then proceeded to sucking on Luke's limp cock. As I was making love to her, I got to watch her suck on his black cock and watch her bring it back to life. He slowly was getting harder and harder and her mouth and hands were doing everything to make it completely hard. I loved being inside of her and sometimes when I would pull my cock out, Luke's cum would drizzle out. I would slide my cock back inside as I held onto her hips and I could feel her body pushing back on mine as we were now in a great rhythm and soon I was screaming out after watching her suck on him and the warmth of her wet pussy, I soon was draining myself deep inside of her. With every squirt of my cock, her butt would push back into me as she continued milking me for all of the cum she could get out of me.

As my now shrinking cock slowly slid out of her, she looked at me and asked me to do exactly again what I did before with Luke's cock. She watched me as I stroked his hard cock with lube and she asked me to keep doing it for a bit as she was smiling. She then asked me to guide him back inside of her. This time, his head went straight on in and soon she was working him deeper and deeper inside of her. Luke was moaning and sucking on her breasts as she was working him further and further in. I continued to squirt lube on his cock, soon I was getting to watch her bottoming out on his balls. I then saw her body adjust angles and now I knew she was going for maximum clit stimulation as she would slide way up high and when she slid back down, I could hear her moans getting louder and soon she was moaning loudly as I watched her pussy constricting on his cock. She was now going to town and I could tell that she was in passion overload right now enjoying being filled so well with his cock.

He went back to sucking on her breasts as she loves that so much and her body was going to town on him. I was so erotic for me to see his huge black cock disappearing into her gorgeous little pussy. Since I was still holding the lube, I squirted some on my index finger and put it near her butt. She normally does not like any kind of play in that area but when I placed it there, I could feel her angle shift again and she was pushing herself harder against my finger and soon it popped inside of her and she was going to town again. It was neat, I could feel his cock moving on the other side of her skin. She looked back at me asked me for more. I then squirted more lube and my second finger slid inside of her butt. She was now really moaning and moaning for more, I slowly slid my third finger inside of her. I continued to put more lube on and now I was moving my fingers faster.

Finally I could not hold off and I rubbed lube on my cock and placed it where my fingers had been. She slowly slid me inside of her, something we had never done with Tre but Luke and I were giving her double penetration and she was loving it as she was moaning louder and louder and pushing back faster and faster against both of us. It felt great for me also as I could feel Luke's cock pushing near mine and also how incredibly tight Traci was. Soon as Traci's body tightened up, I could also feel Luke's cock swell, soon all three of us were moaning so loudly as both him and I filled her up. Traci's orgasm went for ever as she finally collapsed onto Luke's chest. Soon we could hear a couple of claps and there was a young couple on a balcony beside us watching. He had her bent over the railing and I was making love to her. They were clapping and he was also whistling that they loved the show. We all started to laugh since it seems that we were in a different world and didn't even think of somebody watching us.

We all laid down on the loungers to catch our breath. I asked Traci where that had come from with having both of us in her, she smiled and said she had regrets that we never did that with Tre. So with that, our amazing vacation got even better as it went on.

More to come and I remember my way through that vacation. PS, we are going back this winter.