Prison Bitch Ch. 01

Story Info
Kyle meets his new bitch - a cute college kid.
3.5k words
4.25
107.7k
80

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James had never had to share a room with another man in his life. He'd never had a brother, he'd lucked out for his first year of college and snagged a single room, and then his whole life had changed. The guards escorted him down the halls, the sound of men stomping their boots and smacking their cell bars following him. James hung his head, his blond hair falling into his face. He was - or had once been - a cute college kid. He was a little nervous, a little bookish, his frame slender and light. With his big blue eyes, his full cocksucking lips and the cute glasses perched on his nose, he looked like the prison would eat him alive.

It had been a stupid mistake. Just once, he'd wanted to fit in. He'd had a few too many, and when his 'friends' had run out of beer, they had sent him out to get more. He knew that it was stupid, but he had been feeling flushed and flattered by all the attention. He hadn't wanted the guys to leave. So he'd gotten in his car, and he'd gone to buy beer. It was only three blocks away, what could possibly go wrong?

He ran over a little girl a block away from home, beer in the back seat. Child killer. Men (though at nineteen, he was little more than a boy) like him didn't get it easy in prison. The guards shoved him into his cell, un-cuffed him and shut the bars behind him, leaving him to his fate.

"Enjoy, princess," one said as they walked away laughing - Steve had lost his wife to a drunk driver years earlier, and he didn't take kindly to those that killed others through sheer stupidity. The guards could have been easy on the boy, could have put him with someone that wouldn't make his life a living hell, that would shelter him without taking it out of his ass, but they wanted to see James suffer. He was a pretty boy - by the end of the week, he'd have bent over for half the prison. And they had made sure to bunk him up with one of the guys with the biggest cocks to 'break him in'. Not that James knew his fate yet. He had an inkling from the TV, from rumours and jest, but surely prison couldn't be all that bad? Ever the optimist, James didn't want to think about what could be in store for him.

Kyle was sat up on the top bunk, his muscular back pressed against the wall as he watched his new cellmate, his expression blank. He eyed the boy up, taking in his smooth, pale skin, his lean body and his pretty face. The kid looked barely legal, and that was how Kyle liked them. He felt a tingling in his dick just looking at that innocent face, those big, cute eyes and those full lips. Kyle was betting that those lips had never been wrapped around a cock, though the kid looked like he sucked it constantly. No matter, Kyle would make sure to put those lips to good use. That ass, too.

"Turn around," he said, his voice deep, masculine and authoritative. Kyle was a big guy. At 6'4, he was about nine or ten inches taller than Kyle, and the muscles in his legs were about the size of Kyle's head. His arms were huge and covered in prison tattoos. The bulge in his crotch was pronounced, snaking down one leg. He wasn't even hard yet. He had a buzz cut, his hair dark and cropped close to his skull. His legs hung off the end of the bed.

"W-what?" James stammered, his voice meek compared to Kyle's. There was no doubt that his new cellmate was an alpha male, and James felt like a bug in his presence, like he wasn't a real man. Fuck, the guy bled testosterone. Next to Kyle, James was nothing.

"Turn around," Kyle insisted. "I want to check out that ass of yours." He grinned, his dimples showing, deceptively friendly.

"N-no," James said, his eyes widening. His hands fluttered awkwardly as if he didn't know quite what to do with himself.

"Tch. Boy, you don't want to make me come down there." Kyle's grin shifted, something dangerous lurking behind his eyes. His smile sharpened, showing one too many teeth. "Guards put you in here for a reason. You start screaming, they won't come. Now turn around and show me your ass."

"You can't do this," James said, his eyes filling with tears. He tried to hold them back - he was a man, after all. Men didn't cry. A wave of hopelessness went through him. His life was ruined. Just weeks ago, he had been a happy, carefree college kid. Now he was sharing a cell with a criminal and his life was ruined. He wouldn't be able to go back to college, get a job, anything. That was even if he ever got out of this place.

"I can do whatever the fuck I want," Kyle said, shifting on the bed. He reached a hand down between his legs and squeezed at the bulge in his orange jumpsuit, eyeing the pretty college boy. He liked it when they cried a little - it was real cute. "You wanna know why I'm in here, kid? I'm in here for raping a pretty boy like you. So think about how much you wanna push me. Like I said, they put you in here for a reason. They wanna see you suffer, boy. So turn the fuck around."

At the word 'raping', James' future flashed before him. He had no illusions - this man could overpower him easily. Letting out a helpless sob, he turned around and gripped the bars, turning his back to the other man.

"That's it," Kyle said. "Now stick your ass out real pretty, show me what you're working with, kid. If you've got a nice enough ass, maybe I'll keep you around a while."

James took a deep breath, fighting his humiliation. His cheeks flushed red and he curved his back, shoving his ass out at Kyle. Across the hall, there was another cell, two men watching and nudging each other. James avoided their eyes.

"That's a real nice ass, kid. But I can't see it so well with that baggy as shit jumpsuit on. Why don't you take it off, eh?"

"I don't want to," James said, still sticking his ass out at the man. Tears welled up in his eyes. "Please. Don't make me."

Kyle rolled his eyes - the fucking fag was so pathetic. "Come on, you got underwear under them, not like it's so bad. Strip 'em off for me, or do I have to come down and make you do it? If I have to make you, you better believe I'll be fucking you right up against the bars where everyone can see."

Trembling, James peeled himself away from the bars. His hands shook as he lowered the zip on his overalls. He pulled them from his body and stepped out of them, revealing a white undershirt and a pair of white boxers.

"Tch, kind of skinny," Kyle said. "Ah well, we'll beef you up, get some muscle on you. Even if we can't do anything about the size of your cock. Not that you'll need it that much. Your bulge is real small there, though. How you expect to fuck bitches with that cock? Prolly a good thing you're a faggot."

"I-I'm not. I'm not a fag," James said, his cheeks flushed. He clasped his hands in front of his groin, looking down at the floor and chewing on his lower lip cutely. "My dicks' just average, that's all."

"Average." Kyle snorted. "Sure." He checked the kid out quickly. "Now turn around and lower your boxers down under your ass and show me that sweet ass of yours. If you tell me no again, I'm gonna get off this bed and give you a lesson in obedience, boy."

Trembling, James turned around again. He took a deep breath, fiddling with the waistband of his boxers. "I can't," he sobbed, even as he lowered them over his ass, showing nice, full, pale buttocks. He stuck his ass out toward Kyle and gripped the bars again, his face flushed.

"That's it," Kyle encouraged. "Yeah, that's real nice, bet that's as smooth as a girl's, huh? Now reach back and show me your pretty pink asshole. I wanna see your cunt, boy."

James whimpered quietly. He hesitated for a long moment, until he heard Kyle move on the bed. James' hands flew from the bars. He parted his own buttocks slowly, revealing his tight, pink asshole. It was obvious just looking at it that he'd never had anything bigger than an exploratory finger up there, despite any curiosity he may have had.

"That's a really cute pussy, James," Kyle said, rubbing his hand over the slowly growing bulge at his crotch. There was a damp spot near the head where he was starting to leak pre-cum. "I'm gonna enjoy shoving my big dick in that. Aren't you glad you saved it for me? Open it up wider so I can see it."

James sobbed brokenly and did as he was told - it had only taken ten minutes to turn him from a once-normal college boy to a crying, broken, obedient thing. He opened his ass up further for Kyle, showing him his tight, puckered hole, ignoring the leering men opposite their cell.

"Have you ever sucked dick, kid?" Kyle said, unzipping his jumpsuit and pulling his cock and balls out. He stroked himself a few times, rubbing his fingers over the sticky, uncut tip.

"N-no," James stammered.

"D'you want to learn? Before you answer, I want you to know that my dick is going in you one way or the other. I can either shove it up your pretty pink asshole, or you can have a little lesson in how to suck cock. I don't care either way. But if you even try to bite, I'm gonna give you a lesson in what it feels like to have your balls tortured whilst a big, thick cock fucks you up the ass. You got it?"

James broke down. He let go of his ass and grabbed the bars again, crying openly. His knees felt weak. The reality of the situation hit him - he was going to be this man's prison bitch. He was going to be little more than a prisoner's sex slave until he either got out of prison or he died.

"I haven't got time for this shit, faggot. You can get over here and start licking my dick, or you can keep crying like a stupid girl whilst I ruin your asshole. It's up to you. I don't really give a shit as long as my thick cock gets a warm hole to fuck, you got me?"

James let out another heart wrenching sob, but Kyle was absolutely unmoved - he wanted to get his dick sucked, and he wanted it now. If James was incapable of sucking his dick, then he'd just shove it up the boy's ass and be done with it. He just liked to lube up with a little throat fucking first. After all, in prison, it wasn't like there was any lube. If the boy sucked him off a little first, it wouldn't hurt so bad when he rammed his thick cock up his ass. If he didn't suck it, it was no skin off Kyle's nose.

Giving in, James straightened up. He pulled his boxers back up over his ass, ignoring the hoots and laughter from those that could see what was happening. They all knew what was coming. Turning around, he looked at Kyle. James was blushing deeply, his eyes bright with tears, his lips quivering. Kyle couldn't wait to get those lips around his cock.

"Come on over," Kyle said, hopping off the bed and leaning against the wall, staying by the cell entrance so he could give his buddies a show. After all, it wasn't like they got fresh meat this pretty that often. "Kneel down. Don't make me make you, bitch."

Trembling all over, James did as he was told. He got down on his knees. The cement floor was cold and crushed the delicate skin at his kneecaps. For the first (though far from the last) time, he came face-to-face with the cock that he was destined to serve. It was a monster - nearly ten inches long and nearly as thick around as a can of coke. Just looking at it made James' stomach cramp and his asshole tighten as he tried to imagine that up inside him.

"There's a good bitch," Kyle said, slapping the head of his dick back and forth over James' face. He pulled the foreskin back and rubbed the head of his cock over the boy's lips, pre-cum clinging between his dick and James' mouth in strands. Kyle lifted his dick up. "Now suck my balls," he said. "Every good dick suck should start with the balls. Bitches forget balls too often."

James leaned in, trying to do as he was told. Kyle smelled musky and masculine, and the closer he got to his balls, the more the smell of him enveloped James. He tentatively stretched out his tongue and then drew back, shaking his head. "I can't do it." He sniffled, looking up at the bigger male, his voice small. "Please don't make me."

Kyle backhanded the boy viciously. "You want me to hurt you, is that it? You want me to beat the shit out of you? I don't want to do that, but I will, if you make me. You either take my cock, or I beat you unconscious. It's your fucking choice. You be my bitch willingly or I make it hell for you. My patience is running out, whore. Suck my balls."

Sobbing quietly, James leaned in again. This time, he didn't hesitate, dragging his tongue over Kyle's balls before he took one in his sweet, hot mouth. He sucked on one, then the other, giving Kyle's balls a nice tongue bath.

"Oh, yeah, that's it, bitch. You're getting the idea," Kyle said, jerking himself off lazily, pre-cum dripping into James' hair. Kyle just enjoyed the sensation of having a reluctant pretty boy suck his balls before deciding that he'd have enough. He wanted to ram his cock somewhere warm.

"Normally, I'd draw this lesson out, showing you how to suck cock properly, but you've been such a fucking tease that you'll have to wait next time for a real lesson," Kyle said, fisting a hand in James' hair. He tugged the boy's head back, rubbing the head of his cock over those pretty lips. "Now open up and suck. Don't bite, no matter what, or I'll rip out every single one of your fucking teeth. Shouldn't be too hard to get hold of pliers."

James whimpered and did as he was told, opening his mouth hesitantly, his hands gripping Kyle's hips like he could stop the bigger man raping him if he tried hard enough. James was nothing compared to Kyle - he couldn't stop anything.

"There's a good bitch," Kyle said, aiming his dick slowly into that warm mouth. "Yeah, that's it, there you go, suck it." His voice was low and throaty. He took his time, sinking into that hot, wet cavern at a nice, slow pace. He felt James retch when he hit the back of the boy's throat and he just laughed, pushing past his new bitch's gag reflex, sinking into the tightness of his throat. He was so big that James' throat bulged visibly. The boy couldn't stop gagging and choking, and it felt so good to feel those contractions around his throbbing dick.

James had never sucked cock before. He'd never even licked one, never mind take one down his throat. The closest he had ever come to anything like that was tasting his own come one time. He gagged and retched around the bigger man's cock, panicking. He couldn't breathe. He tried to snort in air through his nose, pushing at Kyle's muscular thighs. Despite his fear, he didn't dare bite - he was more afraid of what Kyle would do to him than he was of not being able to breathe. For the moment.

"Mmm, yeah, you got a real tight throat," Kyle said, feeling it contract around him as James choked. "Feels as nice as a good, tight pussy. Though I bet your ass will feel better." He pulled back, leaving the fat head in James' mouth, letting the other man suck in a breath of air before he forced himself down again.

Kyle started to fuck James' mouth in quick, brutal slides, raping his throat mercilessly. His cock throbbed at the wet heat of it. He was so fucking boned from feeling and watching the pretty college boy gag around his huge cock. He barely let James take a breath.

"Ow, you little fuck," Kyle said, pulling back. "Watch your teeth." It was nothing, just a little scrape where the boy hadn't been concentrating enough, but it wasn't fucking acceptable when you were sucking someone off. Pulling his cock out of James' mouth, Kyle spat in the boy's face and backhanded him sharply, hard enough to split his lip and send his glasses flying.

James' head whipped to the side. He flicked his tongue out, tasting blood. Reluctantly, he looked up at the other man, his eyelashes wet with tears. "I'm sorry."

Looking down, Kyle smirked. He pressed his foot into James' groin. "What's this, faggot?" he asked. "Sucking off guys gets you hard, huh? Well that's good, I guess. You're going to be doing a lot of that, so it's good that you get off on it like a real fag. Probably means you'll get off on a nice ass fucking, too. You're really gonna like it in here."

"I'm not," James croaked. "I don't." He wasn't a fag, he didn't get off on it. But he couldn't deny that he was hard, his cock throbbing, tenting his white briefs. This was exactly what he barely let himself think about at night. But hushed, late night fantasy with a shameful hand moving under his bed clothes was nothing like the reality. His throat hurt. He'd been humiliated, treated like he wasn't a man, wasn't even human.

This man was going to rape him. And he wasn't going to be gentle about it.

"Well, straight men don't get off on sucking cock, do they, boy?" Kyle asked, pulling James in by his hair. "Fuck, doesn't matter to me either way. I'll fuck you whether you get hard for it or not, all I care about is getting off. Don't much care either way if you get off with me. But you should be thankful. Fags just like you have paid money to suck me off. You're a lucky kid, bitch." Grinning, Kyle rubbed the sensitive head of his dick against James' lips and moaned.

"Now come on, suck it properly." He twisted his hand in James' hair. "Open your mouth, take it inside and suck it. If you do a good enough job, maybe I'll bust my nut in your mouth and we'll save your ass for later. If you can't get me to come, well - then we'll just have to see how well your virgin asshole takes a big dick like mine." Kyle grinned down at the boy. "Come on, you know the alternative is worse. Unless you want me to fuck your ass, I mean."

James paused, breathing hard. He knew that he didn't really have any choice - if he pissed Kyle off, he would pay for it. Slowly, reluctantly, he opened his mouth, letting the bigger man feed his cock to him. James sucked, hollowing his cheeks around Kyle's throbbing dick. He could feel the veins against his tongue, and he tried hard not to let his teeth graze the sensitive skin. His own cock throbbed between his legs. His hands twitched toward his cock before he stopped them, curling them into fists.

Kyle groaned, then laughed. "You wanna touch yourself, fag?" he asked. "You don't get to come until I do. You even try to touch your cock and I'll beat your nuts until they're the size of apples. Fucking faggots. No control." He pulled out again, looking down at his dick. He was so fucking hard, and he was getting bored of that pretty mouth. Kyle was a greedy guy - he wanted to open all his presents at once.

"I guess you want my dick up your ass. Get naked and lean over the bottom bunk. I want your ass in the air."

"No, please," James sobbed, his voice raw and rough from the throat fucking. "I'll suck it. I'll make it feel so good. Please. Please don't make me, I've never done anything like this, please."

"You've got ten seconds before I take your disobedience out on your balls."