Elixir For The Undead Ch. 09

Story Info
Spike has a question.
1k words
4.33
17.2k
4
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/18/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The silence in the room was deafening. Buffy sat on the living room sofa beside her mother. Buffy knew by the look on her mother’s face that she was having a hard time dealing with her and Spike being together.

“He’s not Angel mom! Besides, Angel and I are ~SO~ over! HE has a new life in LA, that doesn’t include me, unless it has to do with Slaying.” Buffy explained.

“Buffy, are you sure you know what you are doing? It’s not as if you can grow old together, have children, or even have a normal life together.” Joyce reasoned.

“I understand what you are saying, but really mom, let’s face it… I’m not gonna have a normal life! I’m the Slayer, and nowhere in the handbook does it say that I will have a normal life. If even a life at all… Technically I’m not supposed to be alive now!!!” Buffy said spastically.

“Buffy, calm down… I guess I’m just being a little over protective… If Spike makes you happy, then that’s all I can ask for.” Joyce said, reaching over to cup her daughter’s chin, “I love you Buffy!”

“I love you too mom!” She replied.

*****

The next morning, Buffy met up with Giles at the magic box to document the details of the Bolvarga demon, and do some training in the back workout room.

After a few hours, Buffy was getting bored. She was getting restless for her vampire. Looking at the clock, it was 2 hours before sundown,

“I guess it wouldn’t hurt to go see if Spike is awake…” She said to herself. Toweling herself off, she headed to the cemetery, and to her lover’s crypt.

Buffy quietly opened the door to the crypt and didn’t hear any noise, she noticed that Spike wasn’t watching TV, so she crept downstairs. There he was… sleeping like a baby… Of course he was naked underneath the sheets, she could tell by the outline of his sculpted body beneath.

Buffy silently removed her clothing and got on to the bed, trying not to wake Spike. Unfortunately, he knew she was there from the moment she walked down the steps, but he was going to play her game the way she wanted to… For now…

Buffy peeled back the sheets to discover her theory was correct – he was naked. Getting adventurous, she took his semi-hard penis in her hand and started massaging. After a minute, it was hard as a rock, and funny enough, the vampire didn’t stir…

At that moment, Buffy took Spike’s manhood into her mouth and gently started sucking. It was at that point that she felt a hand at the back of her head gently caressing her… She looked up to see Spike looking at her with sleep and lust in his eyes. He moaned as Buffy continued her work, licking and sucking up and down his length, going deeper with every downward action. Grabbing his balls delicately, she massaged them to increase his pleasure. Circling the tip of his hardness with her tongue, she nibbled the head, making Spike growl with desire.

“Oh god Buffy! Keep doing that!!! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!” He hissed.

Buffy obliged until Spike couldn’t take anymore. He grabbed Buffy up to his mouth for a searing kiss. Their tongues entwined, hands roaming, bodies writhing. Buffy was grinding her pelvis against Spike’s; she slowly inserted him inside her womb.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!” They both moan into each other’s mouths. Buffy started to rise her hips to begin the pleasure that they both know so well.

“Why does this always feel like it’s the first time when we are together?” Buffy said in ecstasy.

“God luv! I don’t know… I just think our bodies are meant for no one else but us.” Spike replied, as he kissed her neck lovingly.

“Mmmmm, that gives me goose bumps… I soooo love that…. Mmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!” She said, then nuzzled his neck as well.

The pace quickened in their lovemaking, Buffy was on the verge of cumming, Spike wriggled a hand between their bodies to play with her clit, he knew it was all she needed…

“Oh my God!!! Sppiiikkkeeee!!! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!” Buffy rode Spike hard as if the waves of her orgasm took her.

Spike wasn’t ready to cum; he flipped Buffy over doggy style so that he could pound into her from behind, since he always had a thing for her beautiful ass.

Buffy liked the feel of Spike having the control this way. She knew that if she positioned her hips just so, Spike’s balls would slap her clit… God she loved fucking her vampire! She thought to herself.

Spike pumped and pounded her with all the passion he could give; he squeezed her firm globes of her ass as he drove into her.

“Ahhhhh Buffy!!!!! I’m cummin’!! I’m gonna cum so harrrrdddd!!! Ahhhhhh!!”

Spike collapsed on to her back… kissing her skin, across her shoulder blades, up her neck, nibbling with his blunt teeth.

Buffy’s breathing returned to normal as Spike pulled out of her. He settled down beside her, taking her into his arms kissing his beloved with a tender kiss.

“That was so wonderful. Will you make love to me like that forever?” Buffy asked in her afterglow.

“You bet luv!! So I guess all I have to ask is…. Will you marry me?”

Buffy jerked away, sitting up on one elbow, her hand on his chest…

“Oh my God Spike… Really?” She exclaimed.

Spike rolled over to his dresser drawer and pulled out little ring box, and opened it up to Buffy.

“Does this look like I’m serious?” He replied with one of his million dollar smiles.

“Yes Spike! YES!! I love you!! I love you!!” Buffy screamed with delight and showered Spike with kisses all over his face.

“Careful Pet, let me see, so I can put this on your finger.”

“Oh, ok!” Buffy watched the diamond ring go on her finger, by the man who made her the happiest woman in the world.

“Oh Spike, it’s beautiful!! I love you Spike.”

“I love you too Buffy!”

And the couple kissed in agreements their love for each other.

The End