Twisted Night Ch. 02

Story Info
Taylor discovers how Vincent feels about her.
2.1k words
4.6
34.1k
5

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/24/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Syana
Syana
22 Followers

It feels like he's driving forever before he stops the car. The sun is getting ready to set as I notice where we are. It's the lake from my dream, waterfalls, cabin, and all. The only difference is it isn't in the middle of the day like in my dream. I don't even notice Vincent get out of the car until he opens my door for me. I step out as if I am in a daze, the view utterly breath-taking. It was exactly as in my dream. I can't get over it. Even though the sun is setting, it is still a very warm summer night. He puts his arm around my waist, and we begin to walk toward the lake. The only difference between now and my dream is that he is here with me instead of just appearing out of nowhere. The lake is crystal clear and a beautiful blue. The waterfalls look like they have little cave hiding behind them, but I am more interested in swimming in the lake. I look up at Vincent, and he's staring at the scene in front of us. I rest my head against him as I wrap my arms around his waist.

"Vincent, it's so beautiful. Would you believe that I dreamed of this place?"

He smiles and looks down at me. "I have wanted to bring you here for a while now, but the time wasn't right. I'm glad you like it, sweet."

"You know, tonight would be a great night to go swimming. It's just a shame you didn't tell me to bring my bikini." I look at him with a mischievous smile on my face.

"I didn't tell you because I didn't want to give it away." He gives me his keys. "Go look in the trunk, love. I think you will be pleased."

I do as he suggests and find a purple, shimmery bikini and decide to change by the car. We're pretty much in the middle of nowhere, and I had a feeling no one would sneak up on us. I walk back towards the lake, and he is nowhere to be found. Seeing the cabin, I walk in and I see him building a fire in the fireplace. I return his keys to him and let him know that I'll be in the lake.

The water feels so good on my skin. I lose all track of time and though swimming, and the only sound around is the crickets chirping. The sky is now full of colors as the sun is disappearing, making the clouds come alive. It almost seems like the sky is on fire. Hearing the splash of Vincent diving in the water breaks my daze, and as he swims over to me, if feels like my dream all over again. I feel so alive right now. Everything feels so perfect. I could spend the rest of my life here with him. His arms wrap around my waist as he pulls me close to him. I can feel his excitement growing as my body is pressed tightly against his. His kiss is full of desire and passion, and my desire grows with his. We get out of the lake, and he has towels waiting for us. I lay down, and he lays down on his side, resting on his elbow. He runs his hand across my cheek.

"You are so beautiful, Taylor," he smiles down at me.

I see passion and desire in his eyes, but I also see something else. I don't know what it is, but it is something I have never seen in his eyes before. The smile on his face disappears as he brings his lips upon mine. He moves so that his body is over mine, and he rests a hand on my thigh. He begins moving his fingertips in circles on my body, slowly moving up. All thought disappears from my mind as he not only takes over my body but my mind as well. A moan escapes my lips as his move to my neck. He gathers me in his arms and carries me to the cabin, our kiss never breaking. Once inside, he lays me on the bed and removes my bikini. His lips explore my entire body, sending shivers all over me. When he reaches my stomach, he gets off the bed and spreads my legs, getting in-between them. His warm breath tickles my skin and sends goose bumps all over me. As soon as his lips touch mine, a moan escapes my lips. His licks start off nice and slow, driving me more insane. He stops licking me to kiss and nibble on my thighs, and he slides two fingers into me, pumping them in and out. I scream out as an orgasm travels throughout my body, and I feel him bite down on my thigh. For a second, I feel a pinch, but all thought is pushed from my mind again as he brings on climax after climax. Soon, his lips find my clit, and he begins to suck and nibble on it, bringing on another wave of climaxes. When we finally make love, it feels like I'm in heaven. Hours later, we fall asleep in each other's arms.

I awake to find him still asleep beside me. He looks so peaceful and there is a smile upon his face. I wonder what it is he's dreaming about, but only for a moment. I remove the covers from him to find him ready to go. Placing small, light kisses on his stomach, I work my way down to his hard cock. He's still asleep as I begin to lick the head and then the shaft before I take him into my mouth and work my magic. Hearing him moan encourages me to suck a bit harder, and I wrap my hand around his shaft, slowly moving it up and down. His hands are running through my hair, almost guiding my mouth on his cock. My pace quickens as he is about to climax. His moans alone turn me on, and I'm already dripping wet. Vincent gently pushes me back on to the bed so his lips can explore my body. I pull him to me, and we kiss as he enters me. We reach our orgasm together and lay in one another's arms.

It's amazing how perfect everything feels. It seems like we were meant to be together with the way our bodies fit so well. As we lay there, he runs his fingers through my hair and there is a feeling of closeness I have never felt before. I realize that I really do love him, and I should just stop fighting it. This feeling is too wonderful to be running away from, and I want to enjoy every moment of it while it lasts. He pulls me even closer to him, and I wonder what kind of feelings he has for me. I know I intrigue him, but is there something more to it? Is it just the sex that keeps bringing him back to me, or is it something else? Not wanting to ruin the moment, I keep my questions to myself. As I look out the window, I see sunlight pouring through. We have finally spent the night together. I wonder if this is what he had planned or if it was accidental.

"Taylor?" His voice raises me from my thoughts.

"Yeah, Vincent?" I look up at him.

"Did you sleep well, love?" He sits up in the bed, pulling me up with him.

I nod, "Did you?"

He smiles at me and wraps his arms around me. "I can honestly say that last night was the best night's sleep I've had in a very long time, sweet. Words cannot describe what waking up to you feels like."

I laugh, "So, you like getting woken up with me going down on you, huh? I wonder how you would have reacted waking up to me riding you."

"That wasn't it, Taylor," his voice is very soft. "I woke up before that, and seeing you laying in my arms was just so wonderful. As I said before, I'm not sure how to describe it, love."

I don't know what to say. I loved the feeling of falling asleep listening to his heartbeat, and his words gave me an insight to what he's feeling. The only problem with all of this is, I can't start thinking of the future. Every time I do, things always go wrong, and I don't want to mess things up with him. I barely know this man, but I don't want to leave his side. He makes me feel whole.

"Is everything alright? I haven't upset you, have I?" The concern in his voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Everything's fine, hon. I was just thinking, that's all."

"Mind if I ask about what?"

"No, I don't mind. I was just thinking about how perfect everything seems right now. I wish..." I cut myself off before I scare him away.

"What do you wish, love?"

"Nothing. It's silly. Don't worry about it, Vincent."

"Taylor, please tell me. I would very much like to know."

I bite down on my lower lip, wishing I could take back what I had started. How do I tell him that I want to spend the rest of my life with him without scaring him away? How do I tell him how I'm feeling without ruining things?

"I promise, no matter what you say, you will not scare me away or ruin things between us in any way. I love you, Taylor. I have since the moment I laid eyes upon you."

It feels like my heart has completely stopped beating. Are my ears deceiving me? He couldn't have just said that he loves me, could he? I look at him, shock in my eyes. "Vincent, what did you just say?"

"I said I love you, Taylor. Should I have not said anything?"

"No, it's fine." It's becoming hard for me to find any words. A million thoughts are rushing through my head, and I can't make sense of anything. I want to tell him that I love him too, but I'm so scared of...I don't even know what I'm scared of. I know me telling him that isn't going to scare him off. He said it first, so why am I trying to find an excuse to not tell him?

"Taylor?"

"I'm sorry, Vincent. It's just...you kind of caught me off guard..."

He cuts me off, "I'm so sorry, angel. I didn't mean to..."

"No, it's okay. It really is. The funny thing is, I know how I feel, and before you said what you did, I was just wondering how you felt. I swear, sometimes it's like you're reading my mind. And I'm babbling," I laugh nervously. "What I'm trying to say, Vincent, is that I love you too. Everything is so different when I'm with you, and I feel so safe, and..." His kiss interrupts me, but at the same time, I'm thankful for it. My heart feels like it's about to burst with happiness, but deep inside, that fear is still there. I have never let myself be so vulnerable with anyone before. I'm not sure what's going to happen now, but isn't that what love is all about? Besides, I'm a big risk taker...

Around noon, we are both dressed and ready to leave the cabin. The drive back home seems to fly by, and I don't want to leave. He promises he will be back tonight and that he will make it memorable for me. I have to tell someone what happened. I call Kylie and give her all the details of what has been going on. After she's done yelling at me for continuing to see him, she tells me that she's happy for me. She ends up coming over and we go out to lunch as I continue to gush over Vincent.

"So, when do I get to meet your dream guy?" she asks me.

"I'm not sure. I'll make plans with him tonight for when I can get the three of us together..."

"He's coming over again tonight? Well, that's perfect! I'll just stop by and..."

"No, you can't. He has something planned, and I'm not sure what it is. We might not even be at the house. Kylie, I promise I'll introduce him to you. You're gonna love him, but you have to let me plan this out, okay?"

She finally agrees, and I hope that Vincent doesn't want to stay at my place tonight. Knowing her, she'll show up anyway, and I'm not ready for them to meet. We finally go our separate ways, and I spend the rest of the afternoon lounging around the house, and re-watching Legend.

Syana
Syana
22 Followers