Bewitched?

Story Info
Is it his own dream or is the centaur bewitched?
1.9k words
3.43
39.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just past dawn and the sun colored the sky a shy pink. As the summer was nearing its end, there were large cobwebs jeweled with dewdrops, sparkling in the early light. The lush green in the glade glittered with dew as well. The air smelled of moist earth and spices, without a doubt announcing the onset of autumn. He threw his head back and inhaled the scents with relish. Gods, he loved this time of the year. The dust and ashes of high summer were over and the bitter cold of winter was not yet at hand. Laughing out loud he expanded his muscled arms to embrace the world and turned to leave this secluded spot.

He roamed through the woods at will. Nobody knew for sure where he lived, where he slept if he slept. All the people of the land knew for certain was that he brought bad luck. He was aware of the belief, but secretly despised them for their silly superstition. The only thing that kept him from enlightening them, was the advantages it brought him. He tossed his hair in the wind, the dark locks reaching almost to his shoulders and his dark blue eyes had a mischievous spark in them. Let them be scared of him. That kept them well and nice out of his way.

Judging from the sun, he guessed it was about noon as he returned to the little clearing. It was his own favorite spot, very secluded and with a small brook nearby. There even grew a few apple trees and in one spot a nice patch of mushrooms returned every year. It was too early for apples or mushrooms so there was no danger of humans hunting for them. He felt free to stretch his limbs and lie basking in the sun. Under the influence of the warm sun and the soft droning of bees his eyes started to close. Dozing in his private patch of greenery he slipped into dreamtime.

It might have been the cracking of a twig or something that alerted him in the first place. Shifting almost imperceptibly he turned his head in the direction of the sound. He pretended to be asleep and hid the angry glow in his eyes. Who dared to intrude this far into his territory? Although he heard someone moving he could see nothing. Getting more irritated by the minute he gave up his pretense and stood erect. With his head thrown back he looked around him but still with no result. Nobody he could see. Frowning he moved a few paces towards the sounds.

As soon as he started moving the sounds stopped. The minute he stopped moving however, the sounds started again. After three of four times, he gave up. Feeling more than a little uncomfortable, he returned to the middle of the glade and stood with his back to the direction from which the noises came. Maybe that way he could fool whoever was out there. He closed his eyes so he could concentrate on listening.

He opened his eyes again and had to shake his head. A weird dream was clinging to him and making him restless. Nobody was able to sneak up on him, nobody. So where did that dream come from? He knew the dream meant something special, but he was not sure what. Sighing he turned to leave the glade again.

If he wanted to know the meaning of the dream he had to visit Emma. He groaned at the thought, because the old woman always took her time in dispensing her wisdom. And maybe worse, she was not superstitious at all so she treated him the same as she treated other people. Muttering he made his way to the hut of the old woman. He could not afford to let the dream slip by.

From a long way off he could smell Emma busy with her trade. He rounded the bend in the path and saw the old woman standing over a big mortar. Her legs braced she pounded a huge pestle with concentration, crushing a load of herbs for a potion. That was all she ever did. Not healing, not comforting the sick, only providing the potions. And of course her talent for explaining the events of dreamtime.

Despite her absorption in the work at hand, Emma heard someone approaching and straightened her back, resting her pestle against the side of the stone mortar. Watching, she admired the visitor as always. The stern face, the broad chest, the beautiful lines of powerful legs and the shining black coat. This time, though, the young man looked distinctly upset. Emma frowned. She could not remember ever having seen Conall upset before.

"Conall, welcome." Emma wiped the sweat of her brow and leaned against the mortar. "Something to drink? Water? Wine?" She hid a grin when she saw the annoyed look on the other's face. She knew very well that she irritated Conall with her unhurried ways. Her guest shook his head but Emma fancied a drink herself so she shouted towards the house for her granddaughter to fetch a jug of wine.

It didn't take long for Rose to come out. She had only recently come back to live with Emma and she had never seen Conall before. Her blue eyes turned big as saucers and she seemed rooted to the spot. The old woman took over the wine, poured herself a glass and offered Conall a glass as well. Emma smiled when the centaur accepted after all. He attention was focussed on Rose, on the glossy gold hair, the big eyes and the supple body, clad in a simple pink dress.

"Conall, you never met Rose, my granddaughter, did you?" Emma was laughing a bit mockingly. Then she shifted her gaze to the young woman still staring at the visitor. "Rose, this is Conall. I told you about him."

Emma settled herself on the tree stump in front of her house and sipped from her wine, enjoying the smooth taste and watching the others over the rim of her glass. The wine smelled like bitter chocolate and was nearly black in color. She noticed how the strong hands of Conall clutched the frail goblet. Her granddaughter looked flushed and appeared awed by the presence of the powerful young centaur.

It took no more than two glasses before Emma had Conall speaking, telling his weird dream and asking for an explanation. Emma nodded as she listened, encouraging the other to describe his exact feelings. After she heard the whole tale she topped up the goblet and stood up. She patted the young man on his smooth bronzed shoulder.

"I can see it has upset you. But don't worry. I think I can explain if you give me some time." Enjoying the aroma of the wine, she watched Conall empty his third glass. Muttering a bit about seasonal influences, the phase of the moon and the tendrils of fate she shuffled inside the cottage, leaving the two young people to their own devices.

Conall knew he was drinking a bit too fast, but he felt upset all over again. Emma was being more tiresome than ever and apart from the dream he was feeling bad at ease. The old woman had been patting him on the shoulder as if he were a damned horse. But before he could chide her she had wandered off.

He shrugged and realized she was leaving him in the company of the most delicious female he had ever seen. He could smell her hair and her skin, a mixture of roses, honey and something spicy. Conall was so astonished the old witch left him alone with her granddaughter that he never saw her turning back to make a sign at Rose.

Conall was completely lost in the wondering blue eyes. He had never wanted a woman so bad before. Without thinking he stepped up and seized Rose by the arms. He thought he saw fear flash in her eyes but that excited him all the more. He was used to taking the occasional virgin who wandered too far into the woods. He bent his head and stifled her protest with his mouth. His tongue plunged right in and he felt her breasts press against his bare chest.

The feel of hands caressing the shining coat on his back was completely different than anything he had ever felt before. Conall tried to back away, but it was too late. One of the soft hands stroked his chest, teasing his nipples to hard points. The other trailed along his side, dropped down to his belly and found its way to his cock. He closed his eyes and threw his head back. It felt incredible. The hands knew exactly how to please him, stroking his chest and his belly, teasing his cock to the brink and then slowing down again. After a while he felt his legs starting to quiver.

His tongue plundered Rose's mouth and his hands had yanked the dress down, baring the small firm mounds with the dark pink tips. His fingers teased her nipples, making them hard as pebbles and then they tore the dress away. Baring her body to his hot gaze. Conall lowered his head to lick at her breasts while his hands wandered down to her hips, sliding round to cup her ass. He knew he was acting out of character, but he had never experienced a woman caressing him before.

His cock was pumped by a warm, firm hand and the thumb caressing the underside drove him nearly wild. No longer able to hold back he reared on his hind legs and both front hooves thudded against the rim of the mortar.

Rose's slim body was trapped between his front legs. His hands glided along the back of her thighs, grabbed her knees and lifted her unto the edge of the mortar as he draped her legs over his front legs, spreading her wide so he could easily penetrate her.

Conall felt the pressure in his balls building up and thrust his hips forward. He wanted to fuck that warm, wet pussy. Without thought he bucked, and bucked again. He was oblivious to everything except the tightening in his balls, the tension in his cock. He never noticed that Rose had grabbed the pestle still resting inside the mortar.

The final eruption of his seed threw Rose nearly backwards into the mortar, but she swung the pestle at the same time, knocking the solid stone against his skull.

The girl stood panting on unsteady legs, her face lit by a smile. Her hands reached out and carefully touched the centaur's face. He lay in a crumpled heap, face pale and eyes closed, his breathing shallow. When the hands of the young woman reached him he looked up into her beautiful face.

"Don't be upset. You gave me what I have wanted for many years." Emma's face had appeared instead of Rose's. "I still owe you your dream. It is this: no steering the wheel of fortune." She smiled into the bewildered face of the dying centaur. "You cannot escape your destiny because you can't see it coming."

The centaur closed his eyes and sighed his last breath. Leaving the two witches hoping his seed would bring them everything except bad luck.

Thank you for reading my story. Please vote. Feedback is always welcome.