Anal Gang Bang

Story Info
A pet receives punishment for disobedience.
2.5k words
4.11
154k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay there in the center of a small platform, my body a huddled mass of welts and bruises. I had really fucked up this time and there was NO way he would allow my punishment to slide. I close my eyes, to avoid looking at the smirking faces that surround me. If only I would have had more control over my infamous temper! I lay there, my brown eyes closed, and thought back to how this whole fiasco started.

*****

She stepped off the bus and waited for her ride. She was on her way to her sometime Owner’s home, for a weekend of service. Her body thrummed with a mixture of fear and longing when she thought of some of the things he had planned for them. There was to be a luncheon as well as a semi-private scene for a few of his most trusted friends. Eventually, a tall blonde haired Adonis walked up to her and picked up her bag. She followed him docilely, her mind on what was to come.

The first night was the usual mixture of rules, regulations and playtime. He and his mate always went out of their way to help her get back into their routine. That was one of the reasons she still traveled to see them. They were always sweet and kind, always willing to listen to her.

She slept at the foot of His bed, curled up like a kitten on his lushly carpeted floor. She awakened to birdsong and him prodding her with his toe.

“Get up, little one. We have things to do.”

She yawned and stretched, chafing the skin of her ankle once he released the leather restraint. Then she stood and went to the bathroom to prepare his bath before heading downstairs to start breakfast.

The ease of her return to servitude always shocked her on the first day. She always expected it to be a bit harder, but it was never was. Instead it struck her that maybe she needed these weekend escapes and the chance to forget herself for a while.

*****

My eyes flutter open as I hear the silence around me. Fuck, it was about to start. The thing I most dreaded was about to be upon me and there was absolutely nothing I could do to escape. Tears trickle slowly from beneath my lowered lids. My body goes hot, and then cold, as I listen to people moving into place behind me. I want to cry out, to beg or plead, for forgiveness. I know it will do no good. This time I had over stepped my bounds. This time I had forgotten my place in a way that could not be avoided. This time he was going to make me pay.

*****

The trouble started at luncheon. She had been told to set the table and start bringing in the platters after everyone was seated. She knew that he expected this entire thing to run smoothly and so she tolerated the fondling of her nether parts as she set beautifully prepared plates of food before his guests. And then, some buffoon had opened his big mouth and said words that she could not let slide.

“Well, you got yourself a cute little nigger, didn’t ya? How much did you have to pay for her?”

Silence greeted this statement and then a small twitter of laughter as people glanced at her and then to her Owner. He looked at her, willing her to be quiet, to remain calm, to let him handle it. She tried to calm her nerves, to breathe through the rage that ate through her. She had almost managed it when that fat prick opened his mouth to add insult to injury.

“When you’re done with her, you should send her over to me. My daddy always said one ain’t a man until one has split some nigger tail.”

That did it! She lost all sense of composure. Her steps faltered as she walked over to that fat prick of a racist bastard and smacked him, twice, in the mouth. Her hand whipping side to side before anyone could jump up to stop her.

“Fuck you, Sir. No decent nigger would want you.” And then, she spit on him.

All hell broke loose after that and the luncheon was a shambles. She stood there silently her face dark under burnished copper skin. Yeah, there would be hell to pay but she would be doubly damned before she allowed anyone to talk to her like that.

He was pissed. Not only had she not trusted him to deal with his guest, she had physically attacked someone under his roof. She did not get to eat that evening and spent most of the night shackled to a wall in his living room. No food, no sleep.

He had warned her after the last flare up what would happen the next time her temper got the better of her. There would be an anal gang bang, and she would be the not so cheerful recipient. Shit.

*****

As I listen to the whispery words of those he has chosen to participate, I wonder just how long I am to be punishedfor. I am sure it will be hours. My fear eats at me, compounded by the events leading to my state now, beaten and shackled to a friggin’ platform. Part of me wants to rebel at this misuse. Deep down, I hate HIM for this. I hate the fact that I am unable to protest, even now.

*****

She was awakened by a slap, hard enough to cause pain, deep, in her shoulders. She opened her eyes and stared into His uncompromising glare. His voice, when he spoke, was low and forbidding.

“You have demeaned me. This was to be your chance to shine and instead you turn it into a debacle. You could not just shut the fuck up and let me handle it, could you? Oh no, that makes too much sense.”

She tried to block out his words, but they came through anyway. She knew what she had done wrong. She remembered her outraged reaction only too well. The problem was, that even now, she could not guarantee that it would not happen again. The look in his eye told her that he knew of this reticence on her part to give that last little bit of control to him.

He unhooked her from her resting place and allowed her to use the bathroom. Then he gave her a list of chores to be completed before he returned home from work. Her eyes filled up with tears as he strode out, without his normal goodbye hug.

Once he returned, things became nightmarish. He had told her to put on a little blue vinyl trench coat, no under clothing, no shoes. Then she was placed into the back seat of his car and promptly ignored as the three of them (he, his mate and herself) traveled to the place where her scene was to occur.

Once there, her coat was removed. People took turns whipping her: floggers and strops abounded. Finally, some one suggested that she be prepared and placed on the platform. Rough hands lifted and carried her struggling form to the bathroom. Other hands shackled her ankles together and prepped her for the upcoming spectacle.

Her mewls of pain were ignored as something warm was eased into her rectum. Being told to hold it, hold it, hold it…until her stomach cramped in pain. Once was not enough for the sadistic asses who held her down, they did it a second time, ‘just to make sure.’ Finally, they carried her to the platform and placed her upon it, ankles still shackled.

The first intrusion of rough fingers, spreading her damn near virginal rectum, made her cry out. Something cold was spread inside of her…making her ass slippery. The fingers poked and prodded, until whom ever it was deemed her ready.

Finally, she was left alone, her eyes filled with tears of pain and turmoil. That is until he made the announcement of her upcoming punishment.

*****

I hear a voice: low and growling like a dog in heat. And then the first of my tormentors steps forward. He has his cock out and it’s large and heavily veined. The head is almost purple in color. I glance up. Fuck, it’s the racist asshole!

“You should have kept your mouth shut, little girl. You did not really think HE would allow someone who spouts the shit I was spouting into his house, did you?” My eyes widened a bit at this. He had set me up to test me and I had failed.

“Now suck this cock, bitch.”

My lips widened as I sucked him, face aching from the strain. He did not make me go for long that way, oh no, he had other plans for that thick, hairy monster.

I felt soft touches at my back door as more lubrication was squirted inside and then the first easing thrust. I screamed. It felt as if I were being torn apart. I was begging, crying, trying to get away, but a hand on the back of my neck held me still as he continued his anal assault.

Someone new stepped up to my face, his cock short and thick, like a bludgeon. He wrapped his fingers in my hair and slapped my mouth with his cock head for entrance. I fought it, but it did no good. I was dying. I knew I was. My heart was hammering so hard and so fast, that I was scared it would stop all together.

One last tearing thrust and my first participant had finished. The second person, moved away from my face, to make room for me to clean the not so racist one’s cock. I could hear the tearing of foil and then the second cock entered me, stretching me farther than I had thought possible. I screamed and the first one shoved his dirty, cum stained cock in my mouth.

“Clean it.”

Things begin to blur after that. There are ladies with strap-ons and men with cocks no less than 8 inches in length. My ass feels as if it is on fire, it is burning so badly. But they don’t give me a chance to struggle or cry out as they move me from position to position. Filling me repeatedly with cum, with pain. Talking to me as if I am a slut, a whore, a dirty filthy thing that deserves far more than I am getting.

I am lost by now. I don’t know how many are left or when it will end. My face is covered in others cum, my sweat and tears. Suddenly, all noise ceases. A gentle feminine voice brings my mind back from the humiliation I feel.

I open my eyes to see a beautifully proportioned angel, a cloud of white blonde hair surrounding crystal blue eyes. My mind stops as I look down to see a humongous black cock jutting straight out from a black leather harness. It is beyond scary. I am beyond terrified.

“On you back, girl. I would like to watch your face.”

She has a meltingly sweet voice, like sloe gin and warm honey. My fear takes a back seat as I study her and move as she demands. Her hands pull me to the end of my platform and lift my ankles up, resting them on her shoulders after unlocking and removing the restraints.

“I won’t lie to you, girl, this is gonna hurt. I guarantee that it won’t hurt nearly as much if you relax for me.”

She sets the cock head at my ass entrance and waits a moment. One of those delicate fingers reach down to flick my clit in a slow soothing motion and I can feel my ass hole stretch without her forcing it, until more than half of it is lodged inside my bowels. I am jittering and shaking, my body wanting to release.

She begins a slow steady movement, in and out. Everyone is watching as she takes my ass and makes it hers. I am still crying but now these tears are tears of need, of wanting. Her movements increase, as does her fingertip and I find myself fucking her back, my body thrashing.

Finally, she has the entire length of her cock sawing in and out of me. Her fingers dance quickly over my clit and I cum, for the first time. I cum, crying, thrashing, pleading, I cum. I hear a scream of sound as she finishes and then she stops, easing her cock out. She leans forward to kiss my forehead.

There is darkness for a long while…moments, hours, I do not know. I hear his voice calling to me.

“Open your eyes, little one.”

He is seated on a white padded kitchen chair, his body gleaming under the bright lights. Some one helps me to my feet and globs of cum roll out of my ass, landing withplopping sounds on the floor.

I kneel in front of Him, my eyes closed, my body hurting and await His words.

“One more, little wolf. I promise this won’t hurt a bit.”

He motions me forward, until I can take the length of His well-beloved cock into my mouth. I moan from His taste, His scent…warm, earthy, hot. He grips my hair and thrusts up, over and over. Until, with a sharp yank, He ends the contact.

“Come sit on me, little one. You know how. We have discussed this.”

I straddle his legs, facing away from him and point his cock head toward my anus. A slow, sliding movement and he is inside. One hand touches my clit as the other directs my movements. I am lost in sensation, in pleasure. I hear whimpering and realize it is me making those lost sounds. Seconds later, I cum, my ass contracting around his cock from the pressure. I hear his groan, as his thrusts get a trifle harder.

I hear a voice, light and lilting, and open my eyes. There is another female before us. She kneels down and sucks his scrotum into her mouth. I feel His cock head jerk in response to that ticklish pleasure and then she moves up until her lips fasten to my clit, sucking it hard.

Both of his hands are on my hips, directing my ride. I am caught between pleasure and pain, her mouth and his cock swirling me through too many sensations to count or control. I can feel Him jerking inside of me and I tighten my ass hole, trying to help Him along.

Her tongue is sliding between my pussy lips, touching my hole before sliding back up in a long smooth stroke. I am there. I hear him, a constant murmur of sound in my ear as he moans and fills me up with his cum. I close my eyes and melt, soaking him and her in the process.

And then, there is blankness.