An Indian Orgy Ep. 01

Story Info
An indian orgy featuring 5 couples.
1.9k words
3.97
147.3k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Indian Orgy -Episode 1

I hope that most of you must have read my previous stories, and liked them. The next story that I am about to write is about a party that I had attended in Calcutta, and it turned out to be an orgy.

I was in Calcutta to look after some official work. During my stay out there I came across Mr. Ghosh. He was a consultant to the company with whom I was dealing. After the first formal meeting we hit off well and even met later for a few drinks, and the sort. Mr. Ghosh was in his early 40s, and was married. During one of our meetings, he mentioned that he was a part of an elite group of people who have parties that turn out to be sex orgies. Initially I thought he was just kidding, but then I realized that he was serious about the whole thing. When I declined to believe him, he said that why don't I accompany him to one, to see for myself. These parties, he explained, were only for couples, but since he knew the organizers well, they could make an exception for me. I agreed, half out of curiosity, and half out of anticipation. The next party was scheduled in four days time, he explained, and I should be ready for it.

On the scheduled date, Mr. Ghosh, came to pick me up from the Hotel. He was accompanied by his wife, Paromita. Paromita was about 35, and has a voluptuous body. When I got into the car, she looked back and smiled. She playfully told me that I would be enjoying myself today. The range of thoughts that ran through my mind sent a chill down my spine. For the rest of the ride I kept imagining how Paromita would look without her clothes.

We arrived at the scheduled location. It was a huge sprawling bunglow, with a lush green lawn. Most of the guests were indoors, but a few could be spotted strolling on the lawn. As we entered, Mr. Ghosh introduced me to the host, a Mr. Kapoor. He was accompanied by his wife, Mrs. Ritu Kapoor. Both of them were in their late 40s, and were looking stunning, especially Ritu, with her hourglass figure, off shoulder blouse, and transparent chiffon sari. The party was already in full swing, and the guests were mingling around, carrying their drinks. Paromita came over and offered to introduce me to the people at the party. I went along with her as she moved around among the people. She explained to me that not all the guests here were part of the special part of the party. She would be introducing me only to people who would be a part of the orgy. I would outline a few interesting ones :

Mr. Ganguly is a prominent Lawyer in Calcutta. His wife Rimi, is a housewife, who is pretty bored with life. She is about 5"4 and is dusky and about 40 years old. Overall she can be coined as desirable.

Mr. Sahu is a businessman from Cuttack. He travels from there for these parties. His wife Rajni is a teacher. She is about 5"2, long silky hair, and a is full bodied and around 30 years old.

Mr. Anthony is the local politician who gets new partners to every party. Today he is with a 21 year old girl named Chaya. Chaya is about 5"7, has a good tight body and looks like she enjoys the lusty looks that come her way.

Eventually I ended up chatting with this group of ladies, when Ritu came over. She took my arm and said that I was the bachelor of the lot today and it remains to be seen who the lucky lady is. This sent out a wave of soft laughter in the group and I could feel the eyes boring into me. Seeing the puzzled look in my eyes, she giggled and said that I would come to understand everything in due time.

Slowly the crowd started thinning out and eventually I was left with the five couples. We were gathered around in a circle, with Ritu firmly holding on to my arm. Someone commented on how Ritu just can't resist a young stud, and the room burst out in laughter. Ritu seemed to blush, and then suddenly I felt her hand squeeze my butt. I was startled, and somehow managed not to blurt out.

Paromita was not very impressed by the idea and she suggested on drawing lots. I watched as something was written on chits and I was asked to pick one. On asking what all this is for, paromita replied that the name I draw will get to suck me. I was stunned at the brashness of her comment, for this was a lady who in everyday life would probably look like a very regular housewife, and here she was, behaving like a whore.

Well, I drew a chit , and it turned out to be Ritu. She almost yelped out as she literally pulled me to an armchair and made me sit. Then she sat on my lap and placing an arm around my neck, kissed my cheek. I put arm around her waist and caressed her soft smooth waist as I watched the other men draw the chits. Mr. Ghosh was paired with Chaya. Mr. Ganguly with Paromita and Mr. Anthony with Rajni. This left Mr. Kapoor as single and he just smiled and called for someone. At his call two maids came into the room and sat on the floor on either side of him.

By this time Ritu had unzipped me and her hand was in my pants, caressing my cock. She declared to the room that she loved the feel of a cock growing in her hands. Paromita was already on the floor between Ganguly's legs, sucking furiously on his limp cock. Ghosh had removed chaya's clothes and was caressing her tits. Anthony and Rajni were kissing deeply, their hands exploring each other's bodies.

I pulled down the Pallu of ritu's saree and caressed the soft mounds of her mature tits as I placed my lips on hers. She responded my pushing her tongue into my mouth and squeezing my hard cock. I ripped open her blouse as I sucked on her tongue. My fingers could now feel the soft flesh of her breasts. I found her nipple and squeezed it, gently at first, and then harder. This sent a shiver through her body and she started jacking me faster.

As I was caressing Ritu, I could see the couples moving to the center of the room. They seemed to be converging on the big central carpet. I asked Ritu if we should do the same and she nodded in agreement.

I carried Ritu in my arms and laid her down on the carpet. Beside us were Ghosh and Chaya on one side and Anthony and Rajni on the other. Ritu made me lay on my back as she slipped my hard hot cock into her mouth. My eyes closed and my head reeled with pleasure as her experienced mouth worked on my cock. She worked alternately to suck on the head and lick along the shaft of my cock. As I opened my eyes I saw Rajni laying next to me, as Anthony worked on her pussy with his tongue. Her eyes were glazed and she smiled at me. I reached out and caressed her heavy breasts. As I squeezed her breast, I looked at Ritu to see that she was fondling Ghosh's cock as she sucked on mine. I bent over to place my lips on Rajni's stiff swollen nipple. I ran my tongue around it and she moaned softly. As I sucked on it harder, she started uttering short animal like moans. As I sucked on one of her nipples, I pinched the other one hard. This made her thrust her pussy hard into Anthony's face. It was evident that she was about to cumm. I now started creasing her nipple with my teeth and Anthony worked hard and fast on her clit as his fingers burrowed into her pussy. This made her arc her back as spasm after spasm of pleasure rippled through her body. She moaned loud as she came on Anthony's mouth. Almost immediately I heard another series of moans and turned that way to see Paromita cumming on Ganguly's mouth. All this excitement made Ritu suck me harder. Anthony had by now moved from Rajni to Ritu. He was laying down between Ritu's legs as she rubbed her pussy over his face and sucked my cock at the same time. I suddenly felt a hand caressing my hair and turned to see Paromita sitting beside me. By now Rajni had moved to Ganguly and Paromita had come to my side.

She took my hand in hers and paced it on her wet pussy. She was dripping wet from the orgasm she had just had. I stuffed two fingers roughly into her waiting pussy, and she bit her lips in pleasure. I asked her to squat on my face and supporting her ass with my hands, I went on to attack her pussy and clit with my tongue. She was wiggling her ass, as I licked her furiously. I probed her ass with my forefinger as my tongue slurped on her oozing pussy lips. She seemed to love her ass teased and started humping her ass on my finger.

By now the room was filled with grunts and gasps of horny men and women who were pleasuring each other. One loud grunt suddenly drew our attention, and we all turned to see Ghosh humping Chaya doggie style. He was holding Chaya's hips as he pounded into her from behind. Chaya was grunting and screaming like a bitch in heat. Kapoor moved over to slap chaya's ass as Ghosh rammed her without any pity. By now Chaya was screaming for it. Harder and faster was how she liked it, she screamed. She was pumped by Ghosh for another 10 mins. and then her cummed deep in her pussy. By this time Chaya had cummed thrice and looked exhausted as she slumped down, her ass still in the air, and cumm oozing out of her pussy. On Kapoor's order the two maids rushed behind her and started sucking the cumm out of her pussy. Chaya moaned and writhed as this was done, and finally when the last drop of cumm was sucked out of her she was allowed a rest.

By now all the other ladies demanded a humping. Kapoor intervened to say that as a first timer, I should be allowed to choose my pussy. I told him that I wanted them all as I loved them all. To my surprise, Kapoor said that it was possible, and asked the ladies to sit in a row, doggie style. He told me that I could try them all one by one and then cumm in the pussy that I liked the most.

The idea made my cock throb harder than ever as I prepared to Ram the five ladies in the room.

That part of the story will be in the next episode. Please give me your comments on how you liked this one. You can mail me.