Doggy Style

Story Info
A dog tells the tale of his master falling in love.
1.3k words
4.6
15.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi everyone.

If you have read a few of my stories you may have noticed that most of them take part in the same city in Sweden (basically my hometown Örebro) and that the people from one story may turn up in others. This is the story of how Erik and Bettan, minor characters in "Mate", get together.

Comments are welcome, including grammatical nitpicking. I do, after all, write in a foreign language and there are lots of pitfalls.

I hope you will enjoy this little story.

Risgrynsfisk

*****

A dog tells the tale of his master falling in love.

I was in love. Her smell was delightful; fresh, female, healthy and good-natured. Leader was getting impatient, but this time he just had to wait. He tried to offer me a goodmunchie, but this was important and he understood. He sighed, but waited while I explored the nuances of her wonderful sweet pee.

Sweetpee was new to the area, and I couldn´t wait to meet her. I lovingly covered her sweet smell with mine and the together smell was fantastic and surely meant to be. I saw a dog coming our way and my tail started wagging but it was just old Sourgum. I didn´t mind Sourgum, but I did not want to play today. I wanted to find Sweetpee. Leader wanted to go Home.

"No," I said, pointing my nose the other direction, planting all paws solidly, "Not go Home, must find Sweetpee."

"Stupid mutt!" Leader muttered, which means he lets me decide. Leader is a good leader and only sometimes he does not understand. But we did not find Sweetpee, not that day.

Next day there was fresh pee from her on the same lawn. That was a relief; she was not just passing through. I followed her lovely scent, it lead to a door just a short-run from Home.

"Open door!" I told Leader but he was stupid then and did not understand. He thought it was just any old female in heat and did not know this was not just mating but my Mate, at least that was what I hoped. Sweetpee was not in heat, but irresistible anyway.

I had to wait many many days before we met, but perhaps not as many days as it felt like. At last I saw her coming with her human, a female, and I knew even before I could feel her wonderful scent that it was her. I knew by the graceful way she carried her beautiful tail and the spring in her steps. I could feel from her scent that she liked me too, just like it should be and she showed her lovely teeth and growled beautifully threateningly, just like she should and I lay down on my back showing her the respect I should and she liked me even more and all was well. I would fight an entire pack of pitbulls for her, I told her and she licked my nose.

Leader and Sweetpee´s human stood watching us and also watching each other but in secret. The fur on her head was dark and she had made two tails of the fur. I think Leader liked that, he certainly liked Twotails. I could tell this by his smell, and Twotails liked him, too. As she should, Leader is the biggest and most powerful human male I have ever seen. He is also nice and wise but sometimes really stupid like all humans.

Humans can´t smell and hear almost nothing and they have no tails to read and their ears are mute. They depend on talking and hearing to find out about other humans but their system is very inefficient. I and Sweetpee knew we liked each other and also that Leader and Twotails liked each other but they did not know that.

Well, we could not tell them what we knew, just try to be a good example, together and happy. Maybe we could try to push Twotails into Leader and see if they could take the hint. We could not push Leader; that would be like trying to push a tree. Not yet, we decided.

Twotails and Leader were talking, at least. She touched his arm and laughed often.

"Lick her face, stupid!" I told him.

"Yes, good boy, are you my good boy?" he answered. As I said; they are totally thick, sometimes.

Now Twotails had to go, she said, but we could see that she did not want to.

"Offer her food! Or sneezedrink!"

No, he didn´t. Leader was really trying my patience today. I did not want to lose Sweetpee just because he was stupid. Before she went they did something with their beep-things, though. I had not quite figured out the beep-things but sometimes Leader talked to other humans in them. I hoped he would talk to Twotails now so they could find out what Sweetpee and I already knew.

Next morning Leader put on his running-clothes. Great, I loved running. As usual I did my warm-up by stealing his ugly running-hat when he put on his shoes and hide it under the couch. As usual he told me I was the most hopeless dog in the world and we loved each other and then the doorbell rang, which was not as usual.

Leader opened the door and it was them! Twotails had running-clothes too, and Sweetpee was as happy as I was, running with me like a mad thing, while having a tug-of-war with the running-hat. We had a glorious morning run, all four of us delighting in the togetherness and our bodies joy in running, me and Sweetpee running circles round the humans. They are so slow, in spite of being fast for their kind.

When we got back Leader finally took my advice and offered food and sneezedrink, that hot black drink all humans love whose smell makes me sneeze. I and Sweetpee lay in a heap under the table and I was happier than ever before.

Twotails found Leaders sweetsounder and she could play too. They wanted to play together and that was good, but even better was when Leader said that maybe I and Sweetpee could be together in the days when they were gone to do whatever human things they do most days. If we were together we would be less sad, he said, and I licked his face.

He licked her face by the door when they went home. It was a good lick, because both of them smelled very much stronger that they liked each other. I was no longer scared that our humans would fuck everything up and I would lose Sweetpee. They finally understood. But it took them more than a day to get there. Like I said, humans are so slow.

Next day we went to their Home. Sweetpee made very sure I knew we were in her place and that only by the grace of her good will was I permitted to exist there. Just like she should. But I hoped the humans would let us be in my Home when they left us.

Leader had brought his sweetsounder and they made sweet sounds together and they sang too. The sweetsounders sounded good together, their singing sounded good together and they smelled very good together. Then they put the sounders away and they were together on the couch and the smell got stronger and they licked each other´s faces and he touched her teats a lot and for humans apparently that was good thing.

Then they went into the sleeproom and they shut the door. Sweetpee and I had to stay outside but that was okay because we were together and we could hear our humans and they were obviously happy. Their together-smell was happy too, and strong enough to go right through the closed door.

It sure sounded like they were becoming mates and not just mating. Happiness was complete, lying there with Sweetpee, listening and sniffing.

We have been happy ever since and I think we shall always be happy. Sourgum is jealous, but that is not my problem.