Keep It Down

Story Info
Girl learns lesson from noisy neighbors.
2.7k words
4.02
236.5k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
4Saken
4Saken
36 Followers

I hadn't slept in a week.

Every time I began to doze off, the noise would start again. I mean what the hell was he doing up there? Dropping bombs? Bowling? Playing his stereo all damn night? I didn't know. All I knew was that I had to put a stop to it or I was going to go completely insane.

I knew who was making the noise. I mean, I live on the forth floor of my dorm and the banging was going on directly above me. It wasn't rocket science. My real problem was trying to figure out what I was going to do about it. I tried complaining to my Resident Assistant. You know, that geeky chick that the college hires to "be your big sister" or whatever and tries to tell everyone what to do? She said she'd take care of it. But since it was common knowledge that she was screwing the 5th floor "R.A.," I knew nothing was going to change. It was all up to me.

I figured it would be a better idea to approach him in broad daylight. I'd tried calling before, but no one ever answered the phone. So, yesterday after my classes I headed up to his room. On the door of room 553 it said just "Erik" – must be a single room. Probably some big dork with no friends, I thought, smiling to myself as I knocked. This was gonna be a piece of cake.

I knocked again. God-damn-it. Was this kid ever home?

"Hang on, hang on!" boomed a deep voice through the door. I took a deep breath. Here goes nothing, I thought.

"Alright, come in," muttered the voice. Sounded like he'd been sleeping. Either that or he was shootin-up. It was the former; I realized when I opened the door. Erik, it must have been, was sprawled out on his bed -- apparently nude underneath his low-riding comforter. I could see his tight abs peeking out at me, and his happy trail disappearing low to bare skin under the covers. Apparently he was a "shaver."

"What the hell you want at this time of…" his voice trailed off at he looked at his clock. It was nearly 3 p.m. A late sleeper. This might have something to do with his being awake every night till the butt-crack of dawn, I thought to myself. His dark hair was a mess, falling slightly over his blue-gray eyes. I could see a reddish tint to his hair as the light came in through the cracks in the blinds.

"I need to talk to you about the NOISE," I said.

"What the fuck you talking about, woman?" he asked. He scowled as he adjusted his blankets. But his face changed immediately as he looked up to mine. He was actually rather attractive when he smiled, with his cleft chin defining his features. But I was no virgin -- I knew this kinda smile. I'd be a fool not to know it by now, after three years on a campus crawling with literally thousands of sex-starved 18 to 25-year-olds guys.

"What am I talking about? Ummm I dunno, maybe it's the construction work you seem to enjoy doing up here every freakin night. I'm right below you, and there's no way I can get any sleep with all your thomping around till 6 a.m."

"Right below me, huh?" he said, his eyes traveling from my blonde head slowly down my shapely body and back up again. "Sounds like a good place for you to me." His smile grew even more evil if that were possible. I could feel his gaze pause at my breasts, and I could feel my nipples tighten as his lust-filled eyes moved up to my face, and burned into mine.

Cute one. If I weren't so pissed I would have laughed.

"Listen, I'm not trying to be a bitch here, and I can try to respect your vampirism or whatever it is. I just have class you know? I need my sleep. Would you please just ATTEMPT to keep it down at least between the hours of midnight and seven?"

I held my breath. Erik said nothing right away. He was still looking at me like I was on a menu between the filet and the lobster.

"Alright," he said, after about a minute of heated silence. "I'll do that for you."

"Thanks!" I said, forcing a smile. Was it hot in this room or was it just me? I didn't want to admit to even myself that the look in the guy's eyes was making my pussy start to dampen. I'm sure my face was red. "See you later…" I muttered, as I nearly ran from the room.

Back downstairs I started my homework. It hadn't been as easy as I'd figured, but at least I was going to get some sleep tonight. Or so I thought.

Later that night, I had just started drifting off to sleep when I was awakened as usual. This time it sounded for sure like loud music with the base on full blast, coming from directly above me once again. I looked at the clock – nearly 2:30 a.m. This was ridiculous.

I jumped out of bed, looking down for a second at what I had on. I didn't really wear pj's usually – and I was just wearing a little white tank top and some soft flannel pants. I glanced in the mirror. There was a chill in the room, and the outline of my hard pink nipples showed faintly through the thin material of my top. Oh well, I thought, I was just going to be out for a minute. I practically jogged up the stairs to his room. I wanted to get this over with and get my ass back to bed.

I was right. The music was coming from Erik's room. I knocked. I knocked again – harder. I POUNDED on the door. Fuck!!! "Are you gonna turn that shit down?" I growled. No answer. "Open the goddamned door, will you?" Still nothing. I turned the handle a little -- it was unlocked. Fuck it, I'm just going to go in, I thought. Who knows, he could be drunk passed out on the floor or something. I really wasn't in the mood to stand in the hallway all night, yelling through his door and waking up everyone on the floor.

I opened the door. It almost pitch was dark, with only a black-light making my shirt glow brightly. I took a step inside. "Hey…?" I could smell him, his sweat and his cologne. I took another step. I heard the door shut behind me. I felt a chill creep up from the base of my spine. The door locked with a click. "Erik….?"

I heard his voice from behind me. "I thought you'd never get here…"

I felt his breath on my ear as he whispered. "I knew you were coming, baby. I knew I could get you to come visit me again." I felt his hands on my sides, running from under my arms down my hips and then behind me over my ass. My body was visibly trembling. He pulled me against his hard body.

I slapped in the dark at his arms. I tried to step around him toward the door. Erik grabbed both of my wrists in one of his strong fists.

"No, no, no, hunny. You're not going anywhere just yet. Not without getting what I know you really came here for."

What did he think I came here for? My mind was racing. I was telling myself I was confused, but I was a big girl. I knew what was about to happen. I needed to get out of there, fast.

"No," I said. Louder again, "No! Let me go!" But the music was still too loud. I didn't think anyone was going to hear me. His lips came down hard on mine. I slapped his face.

"Bitch!" he growled at me. I could see his eyes flashing at me in the dark. "You wanna get it the hard way, don't you?" He pushed my body up against the wall, pinning it with his. I could feel the bulge of his erection through his jeans. I couldn't move – and he still held my wrists tightly. His lips touched my neck. I whimpered.

"You like that don't you, baby?" His hands moved under my shirt, over my tummy and up further, just under my breasts. His hands felt rough against my soft skin. I pushed against him again. He pushed back, with his hips -- pinning me even harder against the wall. He rubbed his lower body against mine and moaned.

"Damn girl you feel so good." His big rough hands moved over my breasts, and to my shame my nipples were already swollen and tight even before he touched them. "No bra huh?" he smirked as he squeezed my left tit hard, and pinched the nipple between his fingers. He rubbed his hands over my breasts again and again, as he grinded his hard cock against my lower body.

He was going to rape me. I felt a tear roll down my cheek. He kissed it, then my lips. "Shhh, don't cry hunny. You're going to love this. You're going to love it when I ram my dick into that cunt aren't you?" I didn't say anything. He pulled back a little and looked into my eyes. "Say it! Tell me you want it, you slut." I nodded. Tears fell down my face.

"Good girl, good girl…" He stroked my hair with one hand, and pulled me by my now sore wrists across the room to his bed. He pushed me down so it was sitting on the edge.

"Lets get you outta these clothes." He pulled my shirt over my head, and after staring for what seemed like forever, he fell down to his knees in front of me. He took first my right breast into his mouth, sucking hard at the nipple as he pinched my left nipple roughly. He bit down hard, and flicked his tongue back and forth across it.

I felt ashamed. I didn't want this, but then how could this feel go good?

He switched back and forth like that, until my nipples were sore and red. He squeezed my left breast and held it up close to my face. "Lick it," he said. I didn't move. "Lick you nipple now, slut!" I extended my tongue and licked at my swollen tit. It felt so fucking good. My pussy was throbbing, and I could feel the wetness soaking through my pj pants.

"How do you feel now baby?" he asked. "Listen, if I let go of your hands now are you going to be a good girl and do what I say?" My wrists were hurting badly now, so I nodded. He let go.

He reached down and unzipped his pants. He took out his cock. My god, it had to be 9 inches long, and it was thick too. He smiled when he saw me staring at it. "You want this in your pussy?" he asked. He stroked it with one big hand, and it throbbed even larger.

"Now take off your pants. Don't just sit there and look at me, bitch! Take them off!"

I wasn't going to do that. I had to get out of there. I tried to stand up.

"Where do you think you're going?" He pushed me hard, and I feel down onto my back on the bed. He held my body down with one arm, as he took what felt like a leather belt, and wrapped it around my wrists, tying them to the bedposts above my head. He yanked my pants down. I had no panties on.

My completely shaven pussy was exposed. Erik moved down the bed in between my thighs. I tried to kick him, but he was too fast for me – holding my legs down with his strong arms. He pushed them apart, spreading my pussy lips open wide. He jammed a finger deep inside me.

"Damn, your little cunt is so wet, baby. What does it want? Does it want my hard cock to fuck it?" He pulled his finger out, licked it, and then replaced it with his mouth. He licked all over my pussy lips and hole. He spread it wider and bit at my clit. I screamed.

"Keep it down, bitch! We don't want anyone breaking in on our little party here, do we?" He grabbed something like a bandanna from the floor next to the bed, and tied it around the back of my head, covering my mouth.

Erik smiled at me. He took two fingers this time, and jammed them deep into me. I moaned against my gag as he fingered me roughly. If he kept this up I was going to cum. I felt his finger rub around the outside of my anus. After playing with it for a minute, he shoved a finger into my ass. Ge began finger-fucking my ass with one hand while his other continued to fuck my burning pussy hole.

"How's that? Do you like your little ass fingered too, you fucking whore?" He moved up my body and kissed my face, and bit my neck.

He moved up even farther until his cock was right in front of my face. He slapped me with it, and laughed. He pulled my gag down. "Suck it." He said. I kept my mouth closed.

Erik pried my lips open and shoved his cock down my throat. I wanted to gag, or to bite it, but I couldn't seem to do anything but lie there as I tasted his salty pre-cum drip into my mouth. He balls slapped against my chin as he fucked my face.

When he'd had enough of my mouth, Erik moved away and replaced the bandanna. He pulled off his shirt, and I heard the scrape of metal when he unzipped his jeans. He came over me and kissed my mouth again. He reached down in between our bodies, and I felt the head of his cock against my swollen pussy.

"You ready for me to fuck your cunt now, you slut?" He rubbed his throbbing head up and down over my pussy, and further down over my ass. I actually wanted him inside me. I felt like I needed to get off soon or I was going to die. I nodded. But I don't think he saw me. "Or do you want it in that tight little asshole instead?" he asked.

He took some of my pussy juice on his finger and lubricated my anus. He opened up my ass cheeks, and he shoved his huge throbbing erection inside me. Erik fucked my ass hard, and I cried from both the pleasure and pain as he rammed me into the bed.

He kissed me again, and pulled out of my ass – only to shove his cock into my now soaking pussy. Holding my legs down with his he rammed his cock into me again and again. I felt his heavy balls smack against my sore ass. I began fucking him back. I wrapped my legs around his body as we fucked harder and harder. The lips of my pussy pulled him deeper into me. I could feel myself tighten inside, ready to cum.

"Cum! That cunt better cum for me, you little whore. Cum right now on my cock. I'm gonna fill you with mine in just a second."

He thrust again, and again into me. I could feel his body tensing up. He grunted, and I felt him shoot himself up into me. His hot cum filled my cunt as he burried himself deep in my belly.

Right then I came, the muscles inside my pussy clenching tightly at him, as the rest of his cum dripped from his still hard cock. I moaned. He fell on top of me. I was covered in his sweat, and his cum dripped out of my abused hole.

Erik got up, and turned down the music.

4Saken
4Saken
36 Followers