Look At My Tits

Story Info
He wakes up as a woman.
2.3k words
4.29
131.5k
14

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 03/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yankeedog
yankeedog
14 Followers

I had always wondered what it would be like to be a woman. Not in a cross-dressing sense, but to be an actual woman. I wondered what it was like to be filled instead of doing the filling. I wondered what it was like to be the pursued, instead of the pursuer. I wondered what it was like to grab my own tits and play with my pussy... and then one day I had the chance; I was a woman...but wait, lets start at the beginning.

I am a man in my thirties, married and with children. I am not gay. I even have trouble watching 2 guys kissing in a movie. But for as long as I can remember I always wondered what it would be like to be a woman.

I would dream of the opportunity. I would go to bed at night praying for an opportunity to wake up the next morning a woman. Temporarily, nothing permanent. Just for a while to see what it would be like to finger myself, or to have some man want my body and hunger for me the way that I had hungered for woman in the past.

What happened next I can’t explain. I don’t know why or how, I just know it was. I was going through my normal day. Wake up, kiss the wife, kiss the kids, and off to work. Nothing unusual at work, just another normal day with normal problems. Then something unusual happened... traffic!.

OK, for most of you this is a normal occurrence, and it used to be for me too, but I am a back-roads kind of guy now. I zip through the housing communities and follow the winding roads to and from work and never run into traffic, but today is different.

In front of me is a line of cars winding through the development, and all I see are brake lights. I react by switching off my normal route, but I run into the brake lights again.

So now I have time on my hands ... oh what to do? I flip on the radio, but to no avail, I get a bad signal on all my stations except some psychiatrist show that I have no interest in.

I quickly turn the radio off and slam the steering wheel. This is exactly why I started to take this route, I thought to myself. I hate traffic and have no patience for it.

I slam my head back against the headrest and then it hits me like a wave at the shore... I wish I was a woman.

“ Wait, where did that come from...” I caught myself saying aloud. I hadn’t thought about that in years.

“I wish I had a cock in my pussy...” hold on, did I just say that out loud!...

I am a man, I have a wife and kids. I put it out of my mind for a while and opened my window to get some air.

“I want a dick in my mouth...” oops, there it goes again. I said this out loud, with the window open.

What was I doing. I hope noone heard me.

“Oh I wish I were a woman just for a week, just to see what it would be like...” why is this coming out of my mouth.

Why was I saying these things out loud. I reach for the window button to raise it so noone would hear me.

As I push the button forward and the window begins to rise I see out of the corner of my eye this old woman. She is dressed as you would expect a bag lady to look like. Old cloths that are tattered and dirty, old shoes that don’t appear to fit right.

I turned my head slowly to get a better look at her. I wanted to see if she heard me... did she hear me? Oh my God, she may have heard me.

I began to panic as I looked into her eyes. She just stared back at me with no expression.

“Great!”, I caught myself saying.

“Great!” wait..., she didn’t hear me.

But just after the second “great” tumbled from my lips it happened, she winked and smiled at me. It was a wicked smile, almost evil like. She knew!, she heard! Panic was not just setting in, but overpowering me.

I was frozen.

She heard me!

The traffic inched up, but I remained frozen. I was snapped back to reality by the car horn blast from behind.

I inched forward as I looked back for the woman. She heard me I repeated.

Shit! She heard me. I was embarrassed, I was panicking.

She heard me... what the fuck is wrong with me... why did I say these things out loud.

I scanned the area where the woman was...

“she’s gone! Where the fuck is she!”

Did this happen, did I imagine this? Why would I imagine this? I turn my attention to the traffic... wait where’s the traffic?

The car horn blast again and I look into my rear view mirror. The guy behind me is screaming something and gesturing for me to move. I depress the accelerator and drive home, traffic free.

I pull into my driveway all the while running that scene through my head... did it happen?

Was there traffic?

What is wrong with me?

I rush into the house to my waiting wife and kids, kiss them all and head to our liquor cabinet.

“ I need a drink!” I proclaim.

“ Thank God its Friday”... as I pour myself a double.

My wife asks if I am OK, but I just pour myself another double.

“ Bad day?” she asks as she hugs me.

I mumble something undetectable and pour another double.

“Wow hun, must have been awful” she declares. She kisses me on the cheek and says dinner would be ready soon.

I gulp down my third double and refill my glass. As I move over to my chair, I rerun the situation in my head again and again. There was traffic, wasn’t there?

Did I see that old woman?

What is wrong with me?

I finish off my forth drink and run for the bottle again. My wife watches me with concern.

“ Are you OK honey, is there something I can do? “Do you wanna talk about it?”

“No” I shout.

She looked pained as I normally don’t shout at her.

“ Sorry, I just had a real bad day at the office”, “I need to rest”.

I worked my way up to the bedroom and slipped into my night cloths. Its 6:30pm I though and I am in my night cloths... some Friday. I yell down to my wife...

“I am going to bed hun, I need some rest.”

I had thought this may cause some fighting as my wife loves to go out on Fridays.

She yells up from downstairs "get some rest and tomorrow would be a better day."

What a great wife I have, I thought to myself. What a great life I have. She is right, It will all be better tomorrow, a little rest and it would all be better tomorrow. I polish off my drink and clime under the covers.

I wake to a pounding headache. I keep my eyes closed as my head pounds to the light. Thank God its Saturday as I lay there motionless except for the pounding veins in my head.

Was it four or five double? I try to recall this as I lay motionless.

Five... it was five... that explains the headache.

I slid out of bed and sat at the edge with my eyes still shut tight.

Damn my head hurts.

I raise my hands to my eyes to wipe the crustiness out.

Ouch! as my nail scratches my eye lid slightly.

Need to cut them worked through my mind as my head continued to pound.

I cracked open my eyes and the brightness of the room made my head hurt even more. I tried to find my way to the bathroom with my eyes closed to get some aspirin. As I stand I feel different. Lighter. Could it be from not eating dinner? Must be the hangover.

I stumble across the room and reach for the bathroom door eyes still closed. Its not there. I feel along the wall and I find a knob and open the door.

As I step inside I stumble on a pair of shoes and walk into hanging cloths. Closet!

I turn and step out...wait, the closet is on the other side of the room. I force my eyes open a bit and my head begins to pound harder. I scan the room. This is not my bedroom. What is happening?

I continue to scan and see the bathroom. Cold water, I need cold water. I work my way to the bathroom and figure that after a splash of cold water, I could get a better grasp of my surroundings.

I work the handle of the sink and place my hands under the water. That is when I noticed, pretty hands I thought. Pretty hands? I splashed water on my face and looked into the mirror.

I see a beautiful woman in the mirror, but where was I? I reached under the water and splashed more of the cold on my face. I looked in the mirror again. Still looking back at me was this beautiful woman. Is that me? Am I a woman? Nope... must be a dream.

“Are you OK princess?”...the sound cut through my head like a knife. “Honey... I asked as you OK?”

That’s a mans voice... what the fuck is going on?

I looked into the mirror again...

“I’m fine”...

As I did the woman in the mirror said “I’m fine” this was me in the mirror. I am a woman.

Oh Shit!.

The voice came from the bedroom again...

”well get back to bed...its Saturday and I want to make love to you”.

Make love to me... huh...what do I do know? My head is killing me, and I am not even sure this is real.

“I need coffee honey, head hurt, coffee and an aspirin”

I am her... she is me... we are... he interrupted my thought

“Want some help?”

That is sweet I thought... sweet... ahhh... I’m thinking like a girl...

”I’ll get it, you just stay in bed”

“OK you sure”...

”yes” and I heard him turn over. I scanned my body... her body in the mirror... wow... she..I am hot I thought.

I worked my way to the kitchen and found the coffee. I Made a quick pot and waited for it to finish. I searched for the cups, but by instinct I knew where they were. I poured myself a cup and sat at the table.

As I sipped my head began to feel better. I took in my surroundings and waited to wake from this dream.

As I sat there I heard the shuffle of feet, “shit he is coming here” I thought to myself. I am not ready for this. I am definatly not ready for this!

I heard him get to the door. He peered in and smiled. Wow... he is good-looking. Tall, maybe 6'2" muscular, dark hair and eyes. Nice smile.

“You OK princess?’

“Fine John”...John, where did that come from?

“Good” he said, “you had a lot to drink last night, I was worried”.

He walked to the table where I was sitting and placed 2 aspirin on the table.

“Take these, they’ll help” he said with a smile and reached down and kissed me on the lips. The kiss was unexpected and made me wet.

I am wet? I have a pussy... and oh I feel wet, wow...this was a new sensation. Not like getting hard. Different, emotional.

I looked up into his eyes and smiled. He bent over again and kissed me longer...wow... that was great..as I felt my pussy twitch. That is why women like to kiss so much... its like electricity. I reached over and grabbed the aspirin, popped them in my mouth and washed them down with my coffee.

John walked behind me and began to rub my shoulders with his powerful hand. Again the electricity raced through my... her body and I lay my head back.

John kissed me again and I felt his tongue brush my lips. My body responded instinctivly by standing and turning.

I reconnected our lips and pushed my tongue into his mouth. I am hot for this man, I though as we kissed.

I reached around and placed my ands on his ass. Nice and hard. I could feel his bulge building in his boxers. My hands moved to his front and grabbed his cock.

“I need this”. I began to work it and I felt my pussy juice run down my leg. I need him. John’s left hand found my... her breast and began to kneed softly gently squeezing my nipple.

An intense feeling of pleasure raced through me like lighting. I quickly worked John’s cock to a hard erection.

John’s fingers found my pussy... Oh my God... touch my pussy. John worked his finger in and I began to tremble.

” Let's go back to the bed, Can I make love to you? Are you feeling better?’

“Yes” I whispered back...” I need you”.

John took my hand and led me toward the bedroom.

Is this really happening? Is this a dream? What is my... her name? Where do we live? Are we married? All these thoughts came in a flash and I dismissed them all. I’ll think about it after I get fucked. I am going to get fucked!

To be continued...

yankeedog
yankeedog
14 Followers