Just Good Friends

Story Info
I wanted him, I dreamt about him, I fantasised about him...
1.2k words
4.14
13.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had never been the unfaithful kind. I had been in the same relationship for years, but I started to develop feelings, a lusting, a longing for another man.

I always believed nothing was wrong with looking at other men, you just can't touch. But this was more than just looking, this felt different, every time I saw him my stomach lunged with excitement, and I felt my pussy tingling.

He had made me forget my perfect life, he made me forget who I was and made me forget all my principles! Just the thought of seeing him gave me a feeling inside I knew I really shouldn't be feeling. Even Superman had a weakness, it seems I do to, it seems he is my Kryptonite.

He is a close friend, someone I have known years. We clicked instantly when we met. We were both in relationships with other people but every time I saw him I would feel like a school girl with a crush!

We used to text each other all the time, as friends do, just chatting.

One day though it got very flirty, I should have stopped it right there, knowing how I was feeling, knowing how much I wanted him to fuck me, but I didn't stop it, I loved it!

I'd look at him sometimes and catch him looking at me, the look he gave me made me want him so badly, and I knew that the look he was giving me was telling me he wanted me too.

He became that person I would think about while I was home alone, pleasuring myself. Imagining it was his hands making my pussy wet. It was his hands bringing me to an explosive orgasm, fantasising that the reason I was bringing my self to such an intense climax was because he was right there fucking me till I came!

The flirting and dirty messages continued over the next few weeks.

One afternoon my phone bleeped.

"hey babe, whats new?" It had said.

"Afternoon big man." I had replied.

"Nothing really, just behind on some work!"

"Hmm, I would love to take you from behind." He wrote.

I smiled, and again I found myself getting wet at just the thought of him bending me over and sticking his big cock into my wet shaven pussy and slamming me up against my desk.

My phone bleeped again and I checked the message.

"I know you want me." He had written.

"I know you want to suck my dick, I know you want me to taste you and I know you want me to fuck you."

He was so fucking cocky... I loved how cocky and confident he was, he was also right, I did want him, how badly I wanted some dirty no strings attached, hardcore, forbidden, filthy sex.

I found myself teasing my clit at the thought of his fingers exploring my cunt, at the thought of him inside me, fucking me.

I was so wet. I imagined him stood in front of me, as my eyes wondered down to his hard cock, I imagined him sticking his cock in my mouth and me sucking him and teasing his balls till he exploded, I imagined how he would taste as I would swallow every last drop of what he has to offer. I came so hard as I fingered my pussy, moaning, calling out his name, begging for more...

He had a huge effect on me - I knew that I needed to get it out of my system, the only way was for me to fuck him for real.

I wanted him, so bad! I knew he wanted me too. It would just be a secret between two close friends, something that nobody else would never ever need to find out about.

We arranged to meet, so one afternoon, he came to the house. There was a knock on the door and there he was, standing in front of me with those sexy brown eyes scanning my curves and stopping at my chest.

"Hey." He grinned.

"Hi." I said "come in."

He brushed past me, I felt his throbbing cock against my leg, and turned to face him. For a second I changed my mind, My morals I had tried to lock away pushed their way to the surface.

"Wait! We can't, It's not a good idea." I told him as he put his hand on my waist and pulled me close.

He deep into my eyes, "Then tell me to stop." He whispered, wasting no time as he pulled up my skirt to reveal a white thong already wet from the anticipation.

His hand trailed down to my fluttering pussy, he kissed my neck as his fingers started stroking my clit, I was so wet already, with my pussy gushing at every stroke from his fingers. Please don't I moaned, we can't, we shouldn't... He pushed his fingers inside my wet inviting pussy, "Now.. Tell me you don't want me" he whispered.

My morals disappeared again. His touch made me so weak, and made me feel so fucking good!

As my orgasm took hold of my my body shook, I moaned in pleasure, as his fingers worked away deep inside my pussy!

My Knees buckled and I dropped to the floor in front of him, I wanted him so bad, I wanted to taste him I took his cock in my mouth sucking and licking as he moaned.

He had an amazing big cock, I loved it.

He fucked my mouth making me gag, he didn't stop he just fucked my mouth harder and harder until he came and exploded in my mouth, as I swallowed every drop.

I begged him to fuck me, I wanted him so badly, wanted to I wanted to feel his big hard cock deep inside my pussy, he didn't need asking twice, he grabbed me pushed me down on to the sofa pulled my legs up round his neck and pushed his huge cock inside me.

The pleasure was instant, he fucked me so hard I screamed over and over as the months of lusting him came to a head.

"Dirty bitch, take this - you fucking dirty bitch," he shouted.

- the dirtier he spoke to me and the more he dominated me, the more turned on I was getting.

"Fucking cum for me again, I want to hear you cum for me, Fucking dirty little slut!" he grunted at me.

I screamed and moaned in ecstasy as his fingers worked my clit as he fucked me.

I was so wet, so horny, so turned on I thought I may explode.

He turned me over pushing me down on to all fours.

He put his big dick inside me, in my ass this time, again telling me what a dirty little slut I was.

"Finger yourself" he instructed as he fucked my ass hole, pulling my head up by my hair as he fucked me. "Tell me how much you love my cock in your ass you dirty slut" he said "I love it," I moaned "I Love your big cock in my ass" I was still fingering my pussy for him as he fucked me, "I'm gunna cum right up your ass" he moaned down my ear, I couldn't take it anymore and my orgasm took over I came over and over feeling my legs shaking, his grip tightened as he came, My heart beating so fast I could hear it, our pace slowed until we collapsed in a heap.

I looked up him and smiled, we both knew that neither of us would ever tell anybody about our sexy secret meeting.