My MILF Seduction

Story Info
How I got to seduce my Neighbour MILF.
1.9k words
3.76
126.5k
30
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm Andy and this story is about me having my first ever sex with a woman.

I live in India in a city called Chennai.

I live in a house of two floors. Ground floor & First floor, with my parents and my brother.

He left to a different city in search of a Job and my parents moved into with my Grandparents.

So I've been alone in my house since a few months.

And in the house parallel to ours lives a family of three, A couple with their son. The bride named Christy was my lust love. Her husband is a Business man, busy, running hard for and behind money and her 4 year old son.

She had been a good friend with my Mom and hence has come to my Home several time before my Parents moved out. I once heard her talking to my Mom saying she has never been sexually satisfied by her Husband bcus of his problem with premature ejaculation. And that it has been like 8 months since they last has sex.

Being black haired, curvy body and sexy I've always fantasized about her. Fantasized how great her Boobs would feel in my hands and how heavenly her Vagina would look and how lustfully wonderful would it be to have sex with her.

So one day, weeks after my parents and Bro moved out, as I always do was Masturbating in my Living room in the First floor and note the fact that anyone can watch me masturbating from Christy's Balcony through my living room window. So I always wank off with my windows closed so that I don't get caught wanking. But I do sometimes wish that Christy should catch me wanking off my 9 inch staff. So this one fine day with my Living room windows open I started masturbating watching Porn hoping that she'd catch me wanking off noticing my 9inch dick. But then I didn't have the guts to pull it off so I shut the curtains of the window.

So with the curtains shut, I started wanking off to my favorite porn. With the wind the curtain started to fly and I could find Christy with a wet nightie (after washing clothes) drying her clothes in the Balcony. I thought of closing the window but the fact that I was gonna climax didn't make me go. At a second prior to my ejaculation the wind blew hard, and the curtains went flying and it caught her eyes and she caught me wanking off one second and the next she finds me cumming a shit load of cum. And the fact that she caught me doing it, raised my lust giving it an extra thrust for my cumshot and I saw one shot flying through the window outside.

I after climaxing couldn't stop but notice Christy with her mouth open after catching me wanking off. I then ran and closed the windows out of blush. After that incident I had the guts to wank off with my windows open and Christy have caught me five to six times after that. Every time with a longing eyes she'd watch me through her Balcony and at the moment I notice her watching me she'd go away. So after the first two times I didn't want her to notice that I know her watching me wanking off.

This carried on for a while. So one fine day while peeping through my first floor window, I found out Christy's ground floor room's window open. Through it I found her changing her clothes and as soon as she noticed me seeing her half nude she closed the window. It was the first time I saw her half nude but not the last. A few times after that did I find her changing clothes but the windows were not shut this time.

That made me wonder whether she likes me peeping at her half nude or is it that she didn't notice me watching her. But anyhow I had some awesome chances to watch her heavenly beautiful tits with black teats and wank off to it and I can't stop but notice that I cum more wanking while fantasizing her boobs.

Then came Christmas. It was my first Christmas without my Parents home and as usual Christy had made some homemade snacks and sweets which she'd share with the neighbourhood on account of Christmas. She came to my home with some savories for me in a steel plate. She wore a Blue Chudidhar.

I was turned on seeing her in that Chudidhar standing at my door step. I got the savories, kept it inside and gave her back the plate. While giving it back I felt her palm touching mine she got ecstatic and dropped the plate. She then bowed to pick up the plate when I got to see her cleavage.

I was turned on seeing her cleavage and my dick started poking out my shorts. She noticed my dick getting hard and as she bid goodbye, I insisted on a Hug. She agreed and we hugged. I held her tight so that she could feel my hard dick poking her. I then moved by waist a bit out of lust poking her body more. And the feel of her Breasts against my body was wordless to explain.

She then pushed me off softly and bid goodbye. And while starting to climb down the stairs, she slipped and out of reflex I grabbed her. I grabbed her in the waist and pulled her towards me to save her from tripping over and fall. But then when I grabbed and pulled her, my still-hard dick poked her ass well that I even started cumming inside my shorts. And in that ecstatic mood I couldn't help but grab her Breasts as hard as I can and cum inside my shorts poking her ass. She mourned a bit as I squeezed her boobs and didn't react much till I finished cumming.

Then she started climbing down the stairs while looking back at all the cum dripping off my shorts. And it was the first time I came this quick. May be bcus of not wanking off for the past week bcus I had to study for my Semester exam.

The next day as I was wanking off to waiting for her to watch me. This happened after her husband went to work and her parents took her son, their grandson with them till New Year. she opens her balcony door and notices me masturbating. She all of a sudden closes the door and goes. I was clueless thinking what made her do it. I mean she enjoyed it all these days and all of a sudden she bangs the door against it as if she was repelling it.

With that thought going inside me I continued jerking. All of a sudden I heard someone knocking at my door. I was hell scared cus my parents said they might show up today. Out of fear I closed my porn put on my shorts fast with my dick still poking and went to open the door.

And to my f***ing surprise... It was Christy. As soon as I opened the door she pushed me back and closed the door. I was star-struck already and to my further surprise she knelt down and pulled off my shorts and started licking my dick and the pre-cum on it. She started giving me a Blowjob.

Boy...!! Her mouth made me want to cum already. Her soft tongue and the way she pulled it off blowing me. Oh my God!! it was Heavenly. And after some time I started cumming and I came inside her mouth a load of my hot cum and she swallowed it as I shot it inside her mouth.

She then stood up and removed her top clothes while licking off all the cum sticking out her mouth. And for the first time I see a woman's Breasts this close as I removed her bra. Then she removed my T-shirt and made me stand nude. I then held her breasts in my hand, licked her boobs and sucked on her teats. And she was enjoying it.

She then pulled off her bottom revealing her pink panties. Then she laid on my couch and raised her legs towards me as if she was asking me to pull off her panties myself. I then started pulling it off. And thus I got to see a woman's pussy for the first time. It literally rushing my bloodflow and my heart started thudding faster. And I got my dick hard as Rock again ready to fuck her. Feel her pussy well and cum inside it.

She then opened wide her legs spreading her vagina. And asked me to pleasure her. And it was a time to test my skills after years of tutorials watching porn. :P

I started licking her vagina as she started mourning a bit. Then I fingered her/ double fingered her and then to my surprise I found her G-spot or so I believed it was. I started stimulating it and harder I did it the more she started twerking. And thus I realized that it was actually the G-spot that I was stimulating and the fact that she twerks turned me on more. I was waiting for her to climax so that I can move on to fucking her.

I know the fact that squirting is one form of climaxing for girls/women and that not all can squirt. But Christy was full of surprises as she climaxed screaming and squirting all her woman juice over me and my couch.

She was twerking like hell as she climaxed. And I thought she had enough already that she wouldn't want me to use my dick for her. But she proved me wrong as she the very next minute asked me to Fuck her.

I was waiting for this very moment my whole life. I am about to feel a women's inside the way any man would love to. With his Dick!

I took her to my Bedroom. She sucked my dick well one more time lubricating it before pushing it inside her vagina. She exclaimed that she had never seen a dick this big and that she is excited to see how it feels inside her.

As she was telling it, I slipped my 9inch Dick inside her pussy. It was not so tight yet not so loose. And the layers of her inner skin inside her vagina stimulated me and I started twerking. And I was inside her.

I started fucking her slowly, raising the tempo. I could see her breasts bouncing to and fro as I fucked her. I was enjoying every moment of it. I grabbed her tits, squeezed them and sucked upon them while fucking her. She was totally wanting me to fuck her. She loved it, I could feel it through her postures and reactions.

And then we tried Doggystyle and cowboy positions and in all positions, I could not stop staring at her breasts. I wished it were milking boobs so that I could have enjoyed it to the core sucking and drinking all the milk.

At during our Doggystyle I climaxed. I came inside her. I jizzed all my cum empty inside inseminating her /Creampied her and fell on my bed as she came licked all of my cum off my cock. I twerked while she licked it off my cock. She then started getting out the cum out of her and asked me to watch at what I've achieved. She then squirted all the cum out of her vagina into her hand and ate them.

We then took a bath together after which she left quoting "we should do this often!!"

*THE END*