Horny Indian Family Ch. 01

Story Info
Veeru loves his whole family, literally.
1.5k words
3.76
199.2k
29

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/04/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Veeru is a young man of 25. I know him for many years. He is a very big sex maniac like me. This is a true story Veeru told me one day.

He fantasies fucking his mother and sisters. His mother's name is Indira. She is around 52 with a huge ass. Big boobs in her chest, a bit saggy, but not much. Her lovely face tells one that she is only 40. Veeru watches his mom's ass swing while she walks and fantasies pumping his Lund into her. His eldest sister is Rashmi, 30 years old and she is married and is a really nice fuck. Round beautiful face, fair skin, thick long hair and her body is like a sculpture. Her 36DD breasts and equally impressive gand like her mother Indira. Veeru had seen her breast feeding her child many times. The next one is Namrata 27 firm boobs and nice ass. Not yet married but looking. Veeru had once squeezed her voluptuous breasts when in a rush bus. But he was not bold to carry it to any further. His father is Ashok who is 55 years old, have more grey hairs than black ones. But he is a well built man.

It has to say that Veeru want to fuck all of them in some crazy way. God finally showed the way for him to fulfill his desires. The other important aspect of the story is that Ashok lost interest in his wife Indira many years ago and he is having a strong desire for his second daughter Namrata who tempt him wearing small skirts and tight shirts. He was also watching his elder daughter who is being rammed by her husband.

It was the day when Rashmi came home for a few day's visit. In the afternoon when Veeru came home he found that she is alone there. Mother was gone out Namrata to work as well as dad.

After lunch he sat on the sofa watching TV. Rashmi went inside to her room. Veeru's heart beat faster when he saw Rashmi walking inside her room. Her light blue gown making her sexy as ever. When she bent down to pick something up from the floor he saw her ass globes. She has grown a bit fatter since the last visit. Jeeju must be giving her regular fuck milk. He thought as his arms accidentally placed upon his cock which was growing fatter. He stood up from the chair and walked in to her room.

He was going crazy. He was not going to hold his feelings for her anymore. What he had kept inside for so long is going to burst open. When he starts to walk he got the strong determination. He was not thinking about the consequences. He wants her right now. He also was sure that if he fucks her now she is not going to tell it to anyone due to shame. So even if he could do it only once he is ready to do it. One is always better than zero.

She was walking on the room and when saw me she just paused and asked "hey Veeru howz your life going"

Veeru said in a pale voice "its fine didi".

Saying this he rushed in and pulled her close and started kissing her red ripe lips. She was certainly shocked and when she realized what had happened. Her arms automatically pushed him back. But she was too weak and Veeru had pulled her close with his both arms encircling her like a rope. She realized that she is going to be the victim of her brother's lust.

His lips still on her and she was finding hard to catch breathe. So fast her nerves pulled and she was turned on by his act and the arms that were pushing him slowly wrapped his back and pulled him close. Her big bags pressed his chest and the kissing become more passionate. He then pushed her back to the bed and began to squeeze her big boobs. She laid there closing her eyes enjoying his touch. He never had touched such loose boobs. It was so soft and hot and he caressed her nipples with his fingers while rubbing his face over her face. He pulled his tongue out and started licking her face. She loved the wet saliva of her brother and she was moaning lightly. She bit her lips and her arms ran thru his hairs. He was getting more and more excited as he cock grew really like a hard sphere inside his pants.

He so quickly freed his Lund from the walls of his underwear and moves up and rubbed its tip on her cheeks. She understood what he is demanding and she opened her mouth to swallow his member. As soon as it slid inside her mouth they positioned in 69 and he pulled down her panties and her private part is opened public to him. He was like a mad animal and he inserted his nose inside her hole which was like a cave. He inhaled deeply smelling the mixed aroma of her urine and cunt liquid. She loved his act and her tongue licked his balls hanging out. She realized that he got a real big member. It was so large than her husband's.

Her hands on his ass cheeks start to squeeze those as she used to do to her hubby. Her tongue switch to his ass-hole and she start to taste the salt from his ass. He was surprised by this. He too slid a finger inside her ass-hole and start to stroke along with his tongue inside her cunt. He placed his fingers between her labia and spread them apart so he could have better access to her clitoris. He began to nibble and suck on her clitoris, making her wiggle and cry in delight. His finger inside her anus went very deep making her cry out loud. She was driven crazy and her juices rushed out from her cunt hole with her tightening her hold on his ass and crying. He tasted her juices and licked his lips.

She collapsed after reaching orgasm. Veeru then start to climb upward kissing her body. He worked up to her throat then her mouth. She laid there relaxing as he did this. Her eyes were closed so tight. She had big soft lips and a wonderful tongue. He tastes her lips and tongue and he became even more excited.

He held her closely and started to rub his erection up and down on her tummy. It felt so good to her and she was incredibly excited and he saw his chance, with one deft move he pushed his member into her hole. Realizing what was happening, she tried to push him away.

"Veeruu.. Please stop! I don't want to do that!" she pleaded.

"Oh yes you do, you want me. I can tell." He answered, pushing even harder.

She tried to push him away and struggled to free her legs to kick at him, but he had her held down tightly. He was too strong for her. She felt so secure in his strong arms now and cried. "Please don't stop!"

"Nope. I'm going to bust you. Then you'll belong to me!" He answered, confident that he was in his power.

She screamed and panted "Ooooh aaaah Veeeeeee........."

"That's it! Oohhh, you're so good didi! Wow!" He said kissing her.

He pumped in and out of her harder and faster as she laid moaning beneath him, exciting him more. He pulled up her gown up and yanked her bra aside so he could suck and squeeze her bid D-Cup breasts.

As he sucked her breasts and continued pounding away inside her, she was well enjoying it. He found her breasts too big and her nipples so large. He had never seen anyone like those in his life. That's was why he want her so much. He bent down and kissed her again, plunging his tongue into her mouth as he plunged his weapon into her womb. She gave into his advances and went along with his rhythm. They became one being, one unit, striving to reach the pinnacle of ecstasy together, aching for the culmination of their union.

Within few minutes she came again this time she was so deep into ecstasy that she scratched his back with her nails making him bleed and crying out with her mouth wide open.

"AAAAAAAAARRRRRHHHHHH HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM"

she came again and with two more strokes he began to stiffen as he was going to spill

his seed into her. He pulled away quickly and his semen ejaculated onto her leg, smearing it with the milky liquid. He dove between her legs and lapped her love juices from her labia, savoring the taste of his sister's secretions.

"Now you're mine forever didi." He told her as he sat up on his knees.

"Yes dear you are mine" she responded, pushing him close and kissing him again.

Both of them never notice the person near the windowpane. It was Indira their mother. She felt so shocked seeing her son and daughter in such an exciting action. She was excited seeing two bodies in action and she realized that a white-wet patch has been formed over her panties.